Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Blood Boils
Dec 27, 2006

Its not an S, on my planet it means QUIPS
Source Code and Moon are good. Travis Fimmel is a ham, and good, and Vikings is way better than GoT. Orc-Moses is a good idea, better than Arthas, the evil prince who changes the colour of his armour once he realizes he's evil.

Warcraft is not very good. Not as bad as Groovelord Neato's posting, but still

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Blood Boils
Dec 27, 2006

Its not an S, on my planet it means QUIPS
At least this thread got me to check out Snow White and the Huntsman, which just blows Warcraft outta the water. Probably best fantasy movie I've seen since Lotr came out! So thanks warcraft thread :cheers:

Desperado Bones
Aug 29, 2009

Cute, adorable, and creepy at the same time!

Black Bones posted:

At least this thread got me to check out Snow White and the Huntsman, which just blows Warcraft outta the water. Probably best fantasy movie I've seen since Lotr came out! So thanks warcraft thread :cheers:

The only thing I disliked from Snow white and the Hunstman was that chick from Twilight...i forgot her name. Thor guy was dreamy as usual :allears:

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
It's really funny watching Preacher and then realizing Dominic Cooper was in this schlock.

Preacher is really good, and the second season is starting soon!

Name Change
Oct 9, 2005

Snow White and the Huntsman I like, for a lot of reasons that generally don't have anything to do with the two leads. The sequel is bad but above Warcraft-tier.

Phylodox
Mar 30, 2006

College Slice

Taintrunner posted:

It's really funny watching Preacher and then realizing Dominic Cooper was in this schlock.

Preacher is really good, and the second season is starting soon!

You didn't notice Ruth Negga in both, too?

Taear
Nov 26, 2004

Ask me about the shitty opinions I have about Paradox games!
It's weird seeing Duncan Jones still retweeting people being positive about Warcraft. He really does have a total blind spot over it.

I've recently seen Valerian and it reminded me a load of Warcraft. A film made by someone who loves the source material and just can't make a good film out of it because of it. Like a seeing person trying to make a film about colours for blind people to listen to.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

stev
Jan 22, 2013

Please be excited.

Taear posted:

It's weird seeing Duncan Jones still retweeting people being positive about Warcraft. He really does have a total blind spot over it.

It's kind of adorable really. At least it makes him happy.

• Locked thread