Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

indoor cigarette smoking is a good crime because you look really cool when you commit it and by the time the cops get there you're done smoking and have probably alrerady left on your dirtbike.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

do a sweet jump on the dirtbike. it's ok if you fall off, your leather jacket will protect you

Tony Homo
Oct 30, 2014

by zen death robot
I hear it's legal to kill your girlfriend in South Africa

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro

Tony Homo posted:

I hear it's legal to kill your girlfriend in South Africa

Then why is blade runner in jail?

plain blue jacket
Jan 13, 2014

IT DOESN'T STOP
IT NEVER STOPS
Well there was another farm attack last night so tbh I'm not sure OP

SPACE HOMOS
Jan 12, 2005

Being fined/incarceration is just the cost of getting to use that service (speeding, murder, drugs, etc)

soy
Jul 7, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Crimes are illegal here in San Francisco but most crimers do crime secretly. I believe if you do a crime secretly, then it is a secret crime and only secret police can arrest you.

Tuxedo Gin
May 21, 2003

Classy.

if you move to china or south america, crime is only illegal of you're poor (actually the US, too)

soy
Jul 7, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Tuxedo Gin posted:

if you move to china or south america, crime is only illegal of you're poor (actually the US, too)

That is not true rich people can commit fashion crimes which are illegal and will result in people unfriending you on facebook.,

death sext
Nov 4, 2011

in many places you wouldn't download a car; I would, can, and have downloaded a car, here; come on over

nomadologique
Mar 9, 2011

DUNK A DILL PICKLE REALDO

Snatch Duster posted:

But it doesn't. All the police need to do is go down to the science labs, talk with the science geek there, and he'll run all the hair dna in super fast looking computer. Then it'll show 3 barber shops where the people could have gotten their hair cut.

Its only a matter of time before they get you, usually 8 minutes before the next show.

every now and then there's an episode where the perp walks. i'm cruising for one of those.

nomadologique
Mar 9, 2011

DUNK A DILL PICKLE REALDO
gonna snapchat the look on the DAs andt he case officers faces as i leave the courtroom, lol

Deadmeat5150
Nov 21, 2005

OLD MAN YELLS AT CLAN
No

peanut
Sep 9, 2007

3D printing a giant vagina (for art)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Genesplicer
Oct 19, 2002

I give your invention the worst grade imaginable: An A-minus-minus!

Total Clam

Isaac posted:

Throw a mcdonalds bag out your car window while driving. No loving laws

Near my school they've had trouble with people dumping loads of garbage on the side of the road. So they re-wrote the littering law so that, if you are caught throwing anything from your car, not only do you get a ticket of up to $1000 you could also have your car confiscated. Seems a bit extreme, but if you really want to crime, I guess you could go there and tempt fate.

• Locked thread