Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ZiegeDame
Aug 21, 2005

YUKIMURAAAA!
Shoot him in his stupid traitor face.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ZiegeDame
Aug 21, 2005

YUKIMURAAAA!
Scooter Special, and peek. Mysteries must be solved.

ZiegeDame
Aug 21, 2005

YUKIMURAAAA!

whowhatwhere posted:

So far the entire story of borderlands 2 and (especially) pre-sequel is that pissing jack off just makes him hurt you more cruelly. I mean, if you want to take that risk feel free but Rhys is already one of the damned. We're just deciding how damned he is.

Alright, you sold me. Trust Jack because Rhys is already hosed in that regard anyway, might as well make it as spectacular as possible.

ZiegeDame
Aug 21, 2005

YUKIMURAAAA!
Uh, is Vaughn going to be like this forever? This is what you all get for not trusting Handsome Jack. Trust Jack, for now.

ZiegeDame
Aug 21, 2005

YUKIMURAAAA!
Vaughn's shirt is ruined. I don't know what further consequences you need.

ZiegeDame
Aug 21, 2005

YUKIMURAAAA!
Face peeling is definitely grosser than eye sporking, but it is pretty close.

Just get the Onyx Overlord, neither of the new Fiona outfits have hats, and are therefore inferior.

ZiegeDame
Aug 21, 2005

YUKIMURAAAA!

OhGreatAGinger posted:

Stay Silent let the chips fall where they may:colbert:

I agree, Let Vaugh beat up Jack.

ZiegeDame
Aug 21, 2005

YUKIMURAAAA!

Gutter Owl posted:

First instinct is to rule Hyperion, and I'd take it if I thought we were gonna get it, but there's a catch. Listen to what Jack's telling us:

"Override port." "Jack in."

He wants Rhys to connect his head to Hyperion. Jack doesn't want to give us control. He wants to escape into the satellite's computers, and leave us holding the bag.

(Also, the whole "Nakayama created me to find a successor" story just doesn't add up. Jack didn't even know he WAS an AI for a while. I find it suspect that he suddenly knows his purpose.)

Refuse. Jack is only helping us because we've got him prisoner in our skull. No sense throwing away our only leverage.

Well now I'm convinced. Refuse, never trust Jack.

ZiegeDame
Aug 21, 2005

YUKIMURAAAA!
Athena and Janey are the obvious first two. I kinda want to see what information Casius might have to contribute but putting him on a team with Athena is probably a bad idea, so let's go with Felix.

Out of curiosity, what happens if you're such a homicidal dick to everyone that you don't have enough people available to fill out the team?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ZiegeDame
Aug 21, 2005

YUKIMURAAAA!

Dolash posted:

On that note, it seems like a lot of stuff from Tales could easily set up plot pieces or locations for a sequel. Vaughn and the Children of Helios could be a quest-giving hub location, likewise Hollow Point and the Purple Skag. Rhys and Fiona could be tied up in the Vault plot now in any number of ways due to their Traveler jaunt, and that aside they've got Corporation Rebooting and Vault Hunting to be involved in respectively now.

But so help me, Gearbox, if you harm one hair on LB or Gortys's head, we're through!

I would bet even money that Loader Bot is a playable Vault Hunter in BL3. Probably as a pet class with Gortys assisting.

• Locked thread