Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
bewilderment
Nov 22, 2007
man what

I liked roughly 80% of this game! Nice to see an LP now that it's all over. I hope the thread will have the same level of wild speculation that the thread in Games did during the original release.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bewilderment
Nov 22, 2007
man what

W GON GIVE IT TO YA
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sQAFvbtMHuI

bewilderment
Nov 22, 2007
man what

TwoPair posted:

Warren's locker kinda confused me because I never really got if it was supposed to be like, a real "oh man Warren's been a total creep this whole time" revelation or just another symptom of Max going nuts like the giant squirrels or classroom bird suicide.

The whole thing's a nightmare. It's what she's afraid of Warren thinking of her.

bewilderment
Nov 22, 2007
man what

I would've preferred the fanfiction ending of Max time-fighting Dread Warlock Prescott who is doing an evil magic ritual to kill Arcadia Bay, and Max accidentally got powers because of it.

As it is, when I first played, I picked to save Chloe because if the game want to skip out on giving any explanation (magical or not) for the apocalyptic stuff, then I'm just gonna pick the "no, I'm keeping my powers" option out of spite.

No really come on.

bewilderment fucked around with this message at 11:46 on May 23, 2016

• Locked thread