Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

BiggerJ
May 21, 2007

What shall we do with him? A permaban, perhaps? Probate him for a few years? Or...shall we employ a big red custom title? You, the goons of SA, shall decide his fate.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lmao Tzu
Sep 11, 2014

I love Thorsby.

Otherkinsey Scale
Jul 17, 2012

Just a little bit of sunshine!

Y'know, considering how easily breakable it is, he probably should've just turned the ropes into candy by now.

BiggerJ
May 21, 2007

What shall we do with him? A permaban, perhaps? Probate him for a few years? Or...shall we employ a big red custom title? You, the goons of SA, shall decide his fate.

Otherkinsey Scale
Jul 17, 2012

Oh yeah, I forgot the caveat was "can't transform living things, or things made from living things, like wood".

I guess they could smother him with a leather jacket too. Which would make it an evil jacket.

Wanamingo
Feb 22, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
My guess is she'll choke on a piece of candy and die, thereby freeing him up to pick a better spell for the situation

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

Makes sense I guess.

Whybird
Aug 2, 2009

Phaiston have long avoided the tightly competetive defence sector, but the IRDA Act 2052 has given us the freedom we need to bring out something really special.

https://team-robostar.itch.io/robostar

Nap Ghost
Audrey is good at being reassuring.

Otherkinsey Scale
Jul 17, 2012

It's like a trust fall, but involuntary and with a knife

BiggerJ
May 21, 2007

Cat Mattress
Jul 14, 2012

by Cyrano4747
They're so close to figuring that out that "demon" story is bullshit...

Otherkinsey Scale
Jul 17, 2012

Cat Mattress posted:

They're so close to figuring that out that "demon" story is bullshit...

Nah, that Demon story is mostly human semen.

BiggerJ
May 21, 2007

Wanamingo
Feb 22, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
I would've figured they'd use a wooden stake, but I guess bashing his skull in works just as well

BiggerJ
May 21, 2007

BiggerJ
May 21, 2007

Cat Mattress
Jul 14, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Seems like the situation is sufficiently set up for something really absurd to happen for page 100.

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

There's no demon is there? :v:

Whybird
Aug 2, 2009

Phaiston have long avoided the tightly competetive defence sector, but the IRDA Act 2052 has given us the freedom we need to bring out something really special.

Nap Ghost
The ducats are the ones that Klara said she lost gambling, calling it.

Otherkinsey Scale
Jul 17, 2012

SynthOrange posted:

There's no demon is there? :v:

Well, the person who said there was is now raising a cleaver behind Audrey's back...

BiggerJ
May 21, 2007

Carrasco posted:

Well, the person who said there was is now raising a cleaver behind Audrey's back...

Looks like you're dead on. You too, Whybird.

BiggerJ
May 21, 2007

flavor.flv
Apr 18, 2008

I got a letter from the government the other day
opened it, read it
it said they was bitches

This is what you would get if you sat an ancient Egyptian in front of Toondoo.com and told him to recreate a loony tunes bit.

BiggerJ
May 21, 2007

Ding ding ding.

DACK FAYDEN
Feb 25, 2013

Bear Witness
"I am glad we solved the mystery before anyone was hurt."

"My arm is broken."

:lol:

Whybird
Aug 2, 2009

Nap Ghost
Tihihi!

Fumaofthelake
Dec 30, 2004

Is it handsome in here, or is it just me?

Now I need to reread because I forgot who the characters in the last two panels are.

Sindai
Jan 24, 2007
i want to achieve immortality through not dying
Foreshadowing here: http://trixie.thecomicseries.com/comics/85/

Cat Mattress
Jul 14, 2012

by Cyrano4747
So she thought the demon had been triggered already and so she could safely steal the content of the closet.

I think the lesson here is that possessing people with a murder demon is not a good idea for a safety system. A slumber demon is probably a better idea, really. Though I'm still surprised the demon was actually real in the end.

HBar
Sep 13, 2007

So if Redhead is the demon (and she still looks like herself), then who's this?

Otherkinsey Scale
Jul 17, 2012

A non-human member of the convent, presumably.

Apocron
Dec 5, 2005
Bravo Oyvin!

davidspackage
May 16, 2007

Nap Ghost
Thorsby's love for comedy of errors makes me think his stories would work really well as stage plays.

Laputanmachine
Oct 31, 2010

by Smythe
Lies, Sisters and Wives pretty much is a stage play.

Otherkinsey Scale
Jul 17, 2012

So to recap, there's this sisterhood of conlang enthusiasts, and they moved into a tower above a Scepter of Death, and then thought "hmm, just to be safe, better add a demon and a giant worm spewing abyss".

His Divine Shadow
Aug 7, 2000

I'm not a fascist. I'm a priest. Fascists dress up in black and tell people what to do.
These sisters don't seem to know how to design security systems very well.

DAD LOST MY IPOD
Feb 3, 2012

Fats Dominar is on the case

It's ok, they have a security system for that-- if anyone interferes with one of their security systems, it summons a gigantic meteor that impacts the castle and annihilates everything for 100 miles in every direction, throwing up a giant dust cloud that blocks out the sun globally.

BiggerJ
May 21, 2007

Android Blues
Nov 22, 2008

Audrey is once again the best character. I love her totally un-guilty, totally rational response to being told she caused this.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Otherkinsey Scale
Jul 17, 2012

Next strip: "YOU KNOW, ANHEDONISM IS A SIGN OF DEPRESSION! ARE YOU OK? DO YOU WANNA TALK ABOUT IT?"