Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

team overhead smash
Sep 2, 2006

Team-Forest-Tree-Dog:
Smashing your way into our hearts one skylight at a time

Samog posted:

ok get this: the reason pacifist magic dude only knows one spell is that he learns one, uses it until he has to kill someone with it, and then pulls out a tiny spellbook and learns the next one on his list

The next spell is to conjure force pentagons, then force hexagons and so on.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

team overhead smash
Sep 2, 2006

Team-Forest-Tree-Dog:

Yeah, took me a second to realise what happened. At first I thought it had anti-magic hooves.

team overhead smash
Sep 2, 2006

Team-Forest-Tree-Dog:

Audrey is the best character.

team overhead smash
Sep 2, 2006

Team-Forest-Tree-Dog:

Bobulus posted:

If she was, in vision, consciously deciding to go outside to see if something kills her, would she care who goes with her? Seems more likely she either saw someone in the party kill her (and she wants to get away from them) or she believes splitting the party will avoid whatever death she saw.

I think she's just Seen herself live a good long while, live a fairly substantial amount of that time in a relationship with Trixie and then at some point die and suddenly be reverted back to the present and have that entire history she lived through suddenly cease to exist.

team overhead smash
Sep 2, 2006

Team-Forest-Tree-Dog:

Prediction: One of the women running away trips and dies. Due to causing someone to die from fear caused by his pacifist magic, Lyndon loses the ability to turn object into candy.

team overhead smash
Sep 2, 2006

Team-Forest-Tree-Dog:

e X posted:

I am a little bit confused, why did they plan to create another candidate, I thought the Old Lady was going to be the second decoy?

http://trixie.webcomic.ws/comics/117/

They explain they're creating two extra candidates, one to split Trixie's party's vote and one to split Rudolph (the first hero's) party's vote.

team overhead smash
Sep 2, 2006

Team-Forest-Tree-Dog:

Three of the five mind muggers seem a bit displeased.

team overhead smash
Sep 2, 2006

Team-Forest-Tree-Dog:

Although in hindsight it could have been better.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

team overhead smash
Sep 2, 2006

Team-Forest-Tree-Dog:

Otherkinsey Scale posted:

I'm the flying skull car.

I'm Fractal Circus Strongman