Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

davidspackage
May 16, 2007

Nap Ghost
Awesome.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

davidspackage
May 16, 2007

Nap Ghost

Ouch.

davidspackage
May 16, 2007

Nap Ghost
Holy poo poo

davidspackage
May 16, 2007

Nap Ghost
Maybe he's got a brain chip installed on top of everything? Of course his hair would've grown back.

Excess testosterone from all the beefing up?

davidspackage
May 16, 2007

Nap Ghost
Oh man, Audrey's back.

davidspackage
May 16, 2007

Nap Ghost

A Wizard of Goatse posted:

Plausible deniability magic relies on convincing other people and pacifism magic relies on convincing yourself, Lyndon's a natural at it because he's an unreflective moron.

How about diplomatic immunity magic?

davidspackage
May 16, 2007

Nap Ghost

Synthbuttrange posted:

The lunatics.

*shakes head* Thorsby...

davidspackage
May 16, 2007

Nap Ghost

HebrewMagic posted:

THE FATES DEMANDED A DUEL AND NOW WE SHALL FINALLY HAVE ONE

CHURROOOO
DAYOOO
RECLAMAAAATE
CHURROOOO

davidspackage
May 16, 2007

Nap Ghost

Your hair looked really good.

edit: whoop, new page, better quote.

davidspackage
May 16, 2007

Nap Ghost
Audrey can still manage to be excited about a horsey ride despite the dire circumstances.

davidspackage
May 16, 2007

Nap Ghost
Brain Chip, to me, is Thorsby at his craftiest. I love how it starts as another farce, but builds into a complex thought experiment. And he gets real creative with the format. The strip where one Ulf's world dies and then there's just an empty space still gives me chills.

davidspackage
May 16, 2007

Nap Ghost
Zoozo is a refreshingly honest president. "Sorry, folks. I'm not smart."

davidspackage
May 16, 2007

Nap Ghost
In hindsight, I think Thorsby's comics work better if you're reading them in one go rather than spread out over a few years. At least if your memory is as bad as mine. I've forgotten about some characters that made a return and wrongly thought some scenes from this comic were actually from other Thorsby ones.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

davidspackage
May 16, 2007

Nap Ghost

BiggerJ posted:

Want more Thorsby, including guest strips for other webcomics and actual playable games? See my Metafilter post. That's right, he's made three entire games.

Oh lord, they're text adventures? The only way this could be better is if they were point & click ones in his artstyle. Can't wait to check them out.