Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

General Dog
Apr 26, 2008

Everybody's working for the weekend
How was Transdimensional Brain Chip? I recently read Hitmen for Destiny the whole way through after giving up on it once and loved it, but Accidental Space Spy was kind of disappointing. It was strange, he would spend so much time setting up each premise, especially the invisible zone and the reverse gravity zone, and then wouldn't really do much with it before moving on to the next mission.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

General Dog
Apr 26, 2008

jon joe posted:

Honestly, as great as Hitmen for Destiny was, I think Lies, Sisters, and Wives was his best work.

I think the sequence with Vorte, Fusk, and the shape shifter on the boat was a funnier variation on the same setup, but maybe it's just because I read that first.

General Dog
Apr 26, 2008

I don't know if anybody's been watching Preacher, but there's a pair of characters who bear more than a passing resemblance to Fusk and Vorte from Hitmen for Destiny, and the most recent episode had an action scene that was extremely Oyvind-esque in its mechanics.

General Dog
Apr 26, 2008

Is this close to being done? Love this guy's comics but I try to wait until he's finished to start them, so I've been waiting on this one for a while.