Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Grogquock
May 2, 2009
I'm excited for poo poo to get completely off the rails. So many bottled monsters, and we already have this universe's Lostclock to explain more or less what we should expect.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Grogquock
May 2, 2009
I won't even guess with Thorsby. Though if he is dead that would be one of the earliest primary character deaths so far and would seem like a bit of wasted potential, what with the wacky magic spells and all.

Grogquock
May 2, 2009

Pvt.Scott posted:

Should've worn that amulet on his junk.

Didn't he? I'm pretty sure that scene was rated XXX.

Grogquock fucked around with this message at 23:58 on Nov 15, 2016

Grogquock
May 2, 2009
That was a rather speedy escalation of the new adventure.

Grogquock
May 2, 2009

Otherkinsey Scale posted:

That force field spell was great, I'd have been pissed too.

It was probably doomed anyway... He could leave up those walls and let the creatures die from thirst, or dismiss them and get attacked under circumstances where they would take an advantage defending themselves, and/or permit the creatures to kill each other, where they had otherwise been prevented from doing so. The only answer was is to forever run the tower as a zoo.

Grogquock
May 2, 2009
What about all the innocent baby maggots!

Grogquock
May 2, 2009

Grognan posted:

how does normal objects interact with this poo poo? could she grab the dresser there and diagonally vector someplace?

Nice work.

Grognan status: alive.

Grogquock status: dead after attempting to swing from door frame to frog statues.

Grogquock
May 2, 2009
The artist apparently has pretty crappy camoflage even when everything is painted up. Pacifism magic really needs some causality limiters.

Grogquock
May 2, 2009

Interesting. I always thought Lydon described the criteria for the magic ending as some kind of harm (non trivial harm given that time he bumped into Audry), and not necessarily death. Though to be fair, death has been the cause of loss all the times I can remember off hand. There's a good chance the Artist's eardrums are going to burst or it suffers embullism or lung damage before it specifically dies due to lack of oxygen. I'd expect it will also start falling faster and faster as the atmosphere thins.

Grogquock fucked around with this message at 00:36 on Nov 22, 2018

Grogquock
May 2, 2009
I'm prepared to be stunned (and I'm often wrong), but this is too off the rails from the original plot threads to not come back around somehow. (it also has a weird dream quality of people "dying" off screen and fast time skips) Thorsby goes to crazy places, but, unlike some other comics, seems to stick to his original idea for the story. I submit that the idea was Trixie Slaughteraxe for President, so until Trixie is plainly dead I think that's all still on the table.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Grogquock
May 2, 2009
She might just know she'd lose in a straight up fight with Audrey. Throwing the sword which she stole with pacifism magic through a bunch of snakes seems pretty reckless, though it has generally been hard to know where the pacifism "causation" harm effect ends.