Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

nimby
Nov 4, 2009

The pinnacle of cloud computing.

Plus there's an inter-reality religious war between militant supergenius Buddhists and Catholics.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

nimby
Nov 4, 2009

Mr. Steak posted:

correction: "show me how i would die if i didnt touch the scepter right now"

"Show me how I would die if the scepter doesn't work"

Also I'm pretty sure the ambassador's last few predicted deaths have come true.

nimby
Nov 4, 2009

It's going to end on a page where a wizard lets go of his Hypothetical-Magic-Effect-Analyzer and goes "So that's what'd happen if I made a Sceptre of Death".

nimby fucked around with this message at 13:18 on Dec 9, 2019

nimby
Nov 4, 2009

A revisit with Ulf and his interdimensional branching chip.

nimby
Nov 4, 2009

Zoozoo didn't run for re-election, but did Trixie then become president? Maybe this is just a mid-story denouement and we'll get to see her 2nd run.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

nimby
Nov 4, 2009

I bet there's some animals in the zoo that eat happiness, or at least people who outwardly appear happy.