Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

Slions are the best

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

It's the best, Lyndon will probably lose his illusion spell because there's going to be a fight as a direct result.

super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

Lyndon is too horny to be trusted with that spell.

super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

Otherkinsey Scale posted:

Yeah, if Klara had it the illusions would just turn into whatever cool animal the situation makes her think of.

And if Audrey did she'd probably turn it into the guy with 50 dicks.

super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

Audrey being the traitor is too straightforward but I wouldn't discount it completely. Klara would be an interesting twist. Can't be Lyndon as that last update wouldn't make sense if he was.

Trixie herself?

super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

That almost makes sense. They'd still have to know about the artifacts in the first place.

super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

I don't see why people would need to close their eyes for the spell to work, for all we know it could just be a color changing necklace or maybe it was always blue and they thought it was green because the light was off for a second.

super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

Plausible Deniability basically runs on Mage's concept of the Consensus, though the spells just don't work instead of incurring Paradox.

super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

I really like Seventyharbor's design. The heads lying on the pile with shocked looks on their faces after their "lives" ended is a nice touch, if a tad gruesome.

super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

We finally saw her.

super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

Yep, Pacifist Magic's rules are about result, not intent.

super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

Wow, for once he got off lucky.

super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

I hope he can still cast the spell.

super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

So far, Trixie has pissed off a small but vocal group of intellectuals, ruined relations with a foreign civilization and committed an act of genocide. Most people don't get that much accomplished until after they're elected.

super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

EndOfTheWorld posted:

http://trixie.thecomicseries.com/comics/277

Ok forget D&D, I want to play Mage: The Ascension with Thorsby

That's what I've been thinking this whole story. Samantha would be dead if she had to deal with Paradox.

super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

Seems like a combination of the spells he's had would make someone a really good assassin if it weren't for the no hurting restriction.

super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

Wonder if most pacifist mages lose their magic shortly after they learn the candy spell because diabetes.

super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

And yet Trixie's crew have committed fewer warcrimes than the Animorphs so far.

super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

SpiritOfLenin posted:

I love how Trixie-Snake is smiling in the last panel. Just a tiny little detail.

Audrey-Snake

super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

The Lord of Hats posted:

We're about due for that plague, aren't we?

Yeah, question is where's it going to come from.

super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

Vision timeline you wouldn't know the difference.

super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

Could've just maimed them. They'd be wondering why they had peg legs in their death visions.

super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

Who What Now posted:

That receptionist for president

Trixie is too far to the right for me.

super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

Suddenly going through VPs for no reason is a really bad look.

super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

That'd be a good twist.

super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

http://trixie.thecomicseries.com/comics/304

:sbahj::byobear:

super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

Lyndon continues to be the worst. If he'd made it gravitate toward a wall it would've had a much harder time chasing them.

super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

Hemingway To Go! posted:

It's going to be the indiscriminate disposal of zombies that loses the spell instead of the artist of Andrey causing problems, isn't it. One of them is going to hit a weird bird a hundred miles away.

"A second zombie has hit the tower!"

super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

What is west if not a clockwise movement around a sphere?

super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

Libluini posted:

It isn't! "West" can also mean stuff like left from Earth on a galactic map. And since the galaxy has the shape of a fat disc, and not a sphere, welp.

I'm assuming the magic works relative to the planet's mass, otherwise the spell wouldn't appear to be working right to the people using it. Granted, if the story went full Spelljammer the rules would probably change.

super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

FFS Lyndon

super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

If they hadn't been relying on the spell then Audrey probably could've taken out the artist and they could've handled the zombies more carefully.

super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

A disgrace to her family name.

super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

Only problem with that is Lyndon is terrible at tactics.

super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

Corpseparade's going to need a vacation after the election's over.

super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

Because they're sacrificing the key single issue voter vote.

super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

vyelkin posted:

Literally everyone in the country runs for president and then Lyndon's big character-defining moment is when he chooses whether to give his vote to Audrey or Trixie, because he knows whichever one he votes for will win with 2 votes.

Trixie gets Klara's vote, obviously.

super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

Rumda posted:

I think it was set up earlier than that (notice what Barbara is not drinking)

also Zoozo may not be drinking the wine

Neither is that angry old lady

super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

Surprised they didn't leave her hanging after the traditionalists didn't win.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

I'd vote for Zoozo.