Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Libra
Jan 5, 2011

Tiger posted:

If my hunch about Norwegian based on my own Swedish is right, the name would mean "Eye-wind". That's not what anyone asked, I just wanted to brag about being from a nearby country.

Ooh la la, look at me, living in a country! I don't have to tread water forever or risk sinking to the ocean floor! I'm not beset by sharks at all times because I have access to dry land!

Show-off.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Libra
Jan 5, 2011

What if you were the the scepter and someone killed you

Libra
Jan 5, 2011

I hope there are no mean political cartoons about Zoozo in this universe.
He is trying his best!

Libra
Jan 5, 2011

Makes a surprising amount of sense, I feel like Thorsby approaches storytelling with a puzzle maker's mindset.