Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Mister Olympus
Oct 31, 2011

Buzzard, Who Steals From Dead Bodies
But that only raises further questions!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mister Olympus
Oct 31, 2011

"Did you evilly eat that evil sausage?"

Thorsby. :allears:

Mister Olympus
Oct 31, 2011

The newspaper headlines are by far the highlight of this comic.

Mister Olympus
Oct 31, 2011

jon joe posted:

I hope the magic never gets confirmed one way or another despite the group's increasingly complex methods of attempting proof, and she's defeated in a totally mundane way*

*return of rock thrower?

Or maybe it's the whole plot of the series. This looks like a "driving fantasy plot" setup to me.

Mister Olympus
Oct 31, 2011

I would pay good money for a thorsby monster manual

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mister Olympus
Oct 31, 2011

Roobanguy posted:

at this point i think team DSA has won this confrontation. unless were all still in a simulation. :tinfoil:

Ambassador is successfully using the scepter, this is reality. Unless the two narrative threads causally split at some point, of course