Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Hempuli
Nov 16, 2011

I went and counted and looks like someone has expressed frustration at Lyndon's hijinks on at least 11 pages of the thread. So people've had some reasons to dunk on him for 25% of the comic, roughly speaking!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hempuli
Nov 16, 2011

super sweet best pal posted:

Does the scepter even work inside a simulation?

Wasn't one of the first hints that something was awry that the scepter no longer worked, i.e. they were in the simulation?

Hempuli
Nov 16, 2011

Did we previously see someone operating the catapult? As far as I know "snicker-snack yoink" returns the closest weapon someone is holding, so I assume for the purposes of the spell there must've been someone from whom the catapult was taken?

EDIT: And yeah, that was a good surprise and a good chuckle

Hempuli fucked around with this message at 12:16 on Nov 15, 2019

Hempuli
Nov 16, 2011

I guess I misunderstood/-remembered how the spell's logic worked. Thanks a lot for the reminder! :)

Hempuli
Nov 16, 2011

A quick take on Zoozo's campaign poster:

(Do note that based on what we've seen, I somewhat disagree with Zoozo's self-description here!!)

Hempuli fucked around with this message at 14:04 on Dec 2, 2019

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hempuli
Nov 16, 2011

This was a wonderful comic and it & Hitmen are pretty much equal in my mind insofar as Thorsby's comics go. Hitmen was grander in scale but I really like how Thorsby's stories have gained more narrative consistency over time; Trixie wrapped all the storylines neatly and without extraneous stuff (not that I mind the extraneous stuff either in Thorsby comics, though.)