Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

HebrewMagic
Jul 19, 2012

Police Assault In Progress
Gonna hit em with that Mortal Kombat uppercut

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HebrewMagic
Jul 19, 2012

Permanently mind-altering psychological trauma for one

HebrewMagic
Jul 19, 2012

Those last two panels are comedic gold.

HebrewMagic
Jul 19, 2012

THE FATES DEMANDED A DUEL AND NOW WE SHALL FINALLY HAVE ONE

HebrewMagic
Jul 19, 2012

I'm waiting for her to run out only to reveal a bootknife. Can't pull it from my hand if it's on my foot.

HebrewMagic
Jul 19, 2012

Oh he's absolutely about to go "yeah you're right" before shoving that snake teeth-first into his throat

HebrewMagic
Jul 19, 2012

Lyndon you spineless loving dork

HebrewMagic
Jul 19, 2012

The big twist at the end of it all is that monkey from earlier randomly walks into frame, is hit by a car, and then the comic resets to when it got hit repeatedly with the sceptre

HebrewMagic
Jul 19, 2012

I just realized that the spell for stealing weapons - Snicker-Snack Yoink - is derived from Jabberwocky. I realized this looking up synergies for something involving the phrase "Vorpal" from Enter The Gungeon this morning. I am very smart.

HebrewMagic
Jul 19, 2012

It's always a wild ride when Thorsby's at the helm

HebrewMagic
Jul 19, 2012

gently caress me I'm more excited to see the ensuing clash than I was for the end of the last Avengers movie

You motherfuckers better save the world

HebrewMagic
Jul 19, 2012

Holy poo poo

HebrewMagic
Jul 19, 2012

BiggerJ posted:

Zoozo has the voice of Darkness from the first Pajama Sam game and nobody can convince me otherwise.

Without question

HebrewMagic
Jul 19, 2012

Android Blues posted:

Yeah agreed, Space Spy's final arc isn't as interesting or funny as what comes before. It's still great taken as a whole, though. The Castration Planet alone is worth the price of entry.

Oyvind Thorsby: the castration planet alone is worth the price of admission

HebrewMagic
Jul 19, 2012

[Cannot post, as I was eradicated in one of the countless dying universes created by the scepter]

HebrewMagic
Jul 19, 2012

Rip to a real one Marlon

HebrewMagic
Jul 19, 2012

Godspeed, Thorsby, to your next completely loving crazy story. I can hardly wait.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HebrewMagic
Jul 19, 2012

Now more than ever we need new Thorsby