Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Tiger
Oct 18, 2012

And you, who are you? This is what we've got, yes. What are you going to make of it?
Fun Shoe
Just want to weigh in and agree that Android Blues makes sense and is genuinely trying to explain their viewpoint and understand others, and that I'm glad this page went on to feature productive discussion of it instead of just calling it weird.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tiger
Oct 18, 2012

And you, who are you? This is what we've got, yes. What are you going to make of it?
Fun Shoe
If my hunch about Norwegian based on my own Swedish is right, the name would mean "Eye-wind". That's not what anyone asked, I just wanted to brag about being from a nearby country.

Tiger
Oct 18, 2012

Fun Shoe

Libra posted:

Ooh la la, look at me, living in a country! I don't have to tread water forever or risk sinking to the ocean floor! I'm not beset by sharks at all times because I have access to dry land!

Show-off.

Read this in the voice of Lyndon showing off his very comfortable human scarf :)

Tiger
Oct 18, 2012

Fun Shoe

DACK FAYDEN posted:

Klara has the same facial expression when she's not enjoying her job at the bar as she does when she's working at the zoo :(

It only says she got a degree and started working as a zookeeper -- not that she enjoyed it more than working at the bar :(

(Yes, I think she's happier at the zoo)