Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

DACK FAYDEN
Feb 25, 2013

Bear Witness
SPLAP!

but also "That happened" :allears:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DACK FAYDEN
Feb 25, 2013

Bear Witness
I like the one that's just a starry void shaped like a person. That's hardly even impossible!

DACK FAYDEN
Feb 25, 2013

Bear Witness
I like how parrot dude is actively shouting about his presence instead of just stealthily flying away. Good plan, idiot.

DACK FAYDEN
Feb 25, 2013

Bear Witness

Drunk Theory posted:

I see you've never owned a parrot.
Do the parrot instincts override the gauntleted man-mind?

(The Gauntleted Man-Mind is my Jack Kirby tribute superhero)

DACK FAYDEN
Feb 25, 2013

Bear Witness
Fish lady owns.

DACK FAYDEN
Feb 25, 2013

Bear Witness
Oh, my human scarf is so warm and comfortable. Lala-lalala.

DACK FAYDEN
Feb 25, 2013

Bear Witness
"Their magic turns blunt weapons into jokes. But blades shall turn the jokers into corpses!" -probably a Psalm or something, I don't know

DACK FAYDEN
Feb 25, 2013

Bear Witness
The heads are left over just sitting there even though he's gone :allears:

DACK FAYDEN
Feb 25, 2013

Bear Witness

The Lone Badger posted:

Severed heads aren't impossible. They're quite common actually.
That's why it's amazing! Other things that are common include a scimitar and a hammer.

DACK FAYDEN
Feb 25, 2013

Bear Witness

Android Blues posted:

I love how Lyndon used to be outraged at Audrey using his pacifist magic to kill, but now he's just like, "yeah, good job mercing that lady!".
Plus let's face it, rubber magic kinda sucked anyway, he's just turning more practical about getting new spells.

DACK FAYDEN
Feb 25, 2013

Bear Witness

cant cook creole bream posted:

That's kinda unfortunate. I want to see a situation where he has an incredibly useless spell and tries his best to harm or murder someone with it.
Theoretically if he literally did not want it at all, he could learn a second spell (but he'd lose them both when he actually used the good one)

DACK FAYDEN
Feb 25, 2013

Bear Witness
If you intend to physically pick up Lyndon and beat the witch with him, does her spell summon him?

DACK FAYDEN
Feb 25, 2013

Bear Witness

Otherkinsey Scale posted:

I know that receptionist is probably working for the president, but I really want her to just be like that.
honestly I bet she just is like that

it's Thorsbyer that way

DACK FAYDEN
Feb 25, 2013

Bear Witness
They can indeed :allears:

DACK FAYDEN
Feb 25, 2013

Bear Witness
Only a thousand lousy ducats per cupcake?

DACK FAYDEN
Feb 25, 2013

Bear Witness

Pistol_Pete posted:

Lostclock and Rolf Rust dead. A mountain of other corpses (an uncomfortable number needlessly killed by Anette under the influence of the sword). Anette and Bianca's friendship destroyed. The 2 hitmen unleashed on a fresh world to cause havoc and murder. Maythorn and Anette have a tentative future together but that's really the only thing salvaged from the wreckage. I guess that's technically 'happy-ish"!
The hitmen have no reason to kill more - they're off the Destiny train after all they did.

DACK FAYDEN
Feb 25, 2013

Bear Witness
I still love their flag with its circle of four bloody-knife-wielding hands stabbing each other in the back :allears:

DACK FAYDEN
Feb 25, 2013

Bear Witness
Also, my dad is 87 and in real poor health.

loving Thorsby :allears:

DACK FAYDEN
Feb 25, 2013

Bear Witness
Why did nobody follow up on his suicide note although I guess also we are looking at the only person who'd care

DACK FAYDEN
Feb 25, 2013

Bear Witness

The Lone Badger posted:

I wonder what purpose the war serves in extending his life?
It doesn't. You can't not go to war just because this is Scepter World, soldier!

DACK FAYDEN
Feb 25, 2013

Bear Witness
It's interesting that the stars always vanish on the same day if the Ambassador is looking at "every future" - that suggests different times, which suggests that the stars vanishing might not (entirely?) be related to the time of death and the scepter's universe simulations?

DACK FAYDEN
Feb 25, 2013

Bear Witness
Trixie Slaughteraxe for President of the universe

DACK FAYDEN
Feb 25, 2013

Bear Witness
I wonder if Thorsby knows we're here doing all the math on the scepter and lightspeed.

I wonder if he likes us :shobon:

DACK FAYDEN
Feb 25, 2013

Bear Witness

Synthbuttrange posted:

The only thing Lyndon will remember is being bald.
Bald and burly.

DACK FAYDEN
Feb 25, 2013

Bear Witness

Meme Emulator posted:

Oh yea, I saw you kissing a bunch of dudes before. Guess you can live.
it's even better

"Oh yeah, I remember you kissing a bunch of dudes earlier. Guess you can live."

dude's got a dudes-who-kiss-dudes section of his memory for, uh, no reason I'm sure

DACK FAYDEN
Feb 25, 2013

Bear Witness
lmao

I like how it's one spell that does both for maximum hilarity, he clearly didn't just forget he had it

DACK FAYDEN
Feb 25, 2013

Bear Witness
lol at "Barbara wins in every universe, oops, she played herself"

although I do wonder how it's random candidates, given the ridiculously specific way her scheme backfired, I guess it was mostly random who won the actual vote so she'd have to use different schemes every time

DACK FAYDEN
Feb 25, 2013

Bear Witness

sirtommygunn posted:

I am disappointed he learned to make his hand stop glowing.
yeah I was really hoping for glowing hand for the entirety of this universe

DACK FAYDEN
Feb 25, 2013

Bear Witness
the banana peels left over from their meals :allears:

DACK FAYDEN
Feb 25, 2013

Bear Witness
They needed something that other wizard was not irrationally afraid of.

DACK FAYDEN
Feb 25, 2013

Bear Witness

Drunk Theory posted:

Honestly, being afraid of the snakes with such deadly venom seems reasonable to me.
Right, tree wizard is only rationally afraid of snakes.

DACK FAYDEN
Feb 25, 2013

Bear Witness

Otherkinsey Scale posted:

Things really would have worked out for the ambassador if it weren't for that one incredibly deadly snake.
Are you suggesting Audrey couldn't kill Lyndon without that snake?

DACK FAYDEN
Feb 25, 2013

Bear Witness
http://trixie.thecomicseries.com/comics/416

"Come on! We stole a couple of horses, I'll explain while we ride!"

Sometimes Thorsby's sentence construction just really knocks it out of the park.

DACK FAYDEN
Feb 25, 2013

Bear Witness
how the hell do the guards not know Audrey

there's no way this is her first time storming the gates shouting stupid poo poo

DACK FAYDEN
Feb 25, 2013

Bear Witness
The "fake heart attack" plan IS stupid, she's not wrong.

DACK FAYDEN
Feb 25, 2013

Bear Witness
Yep, didn't see that one coming. I mean, I knew it'd backfire somehow, but I expected a cheap divorce snake or something, and then when that didn't happen I figured now would not be the time. Thorsby is the best.

DACK FAYDEN
Feb 25, 2013

Bear Witness

Libra posted:

I hope there are no mean political cartoons about Zoozo in this universe.
He is trying his best!
There absolutely are. Funded by Barbara Everdark and associates.

he's not smart but that's ok Zoozo 2020

DACK FAYDEN
Feb 25, 2013

Bear Witness

nimby posted:

It's going to end on a page where a wizard lets go of his Hypothetical-Magic-Effect-Analyzer and goes "So that's what'd happen if I made a Sceptre of Death".
Thing isn't worth the gold it's made out of.

DACK FAYDEN
Feb 25, 2013

Bear Witness
Klara has the same facial expression when she's not enjoying her job at the bar as she does when she's working at the zoo :(

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DACK FAYDEN
Feb 25, 2013

Bear Witness

Tiger posted:

(Yes, I think she's happier at the zoo)
It is certainly more in line with her interests (and all the stuff she knows about various beasts) but I was hoping she'd actually look happy is all! Poor Klara.