Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

I was under direct orders not to die
🐵❌💀

The gently caress is an og?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

🐵❌💀

Aesop Poprock posted:

Original gangsta. It's a dumb meme but I refuse to believe you've never heard that term before

Gangsters don't play Nintendo.

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

🐵❌💀

Panniculus Rift posted:

Ahem.... I think the correct term is original gamer

Somehow that's worse.

Anyway, right now I have some smokers trying to argue with me that discarded butts don't cause fires and it's all a conspiracy. Even after I posted a video of a firefighter starting a grassfire with a cigarette as a public service announcement. I guess BIG FIRE is trying to stifle are freedoms! :downs:

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

🐵❌💀

Wanamingo posted:

Even putting aside the potential for fire, what kind of jackass just litters like that? I smoke a whopping two packs a month and even I carry around this little ashtray on my keychain.

You're a rare breed and I salute you.

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

🐵❌💀

I.C. posted:

Do they mean unlit cigarette butts? Or...how do they think fire works?

Oh my no. One of them provided tons of anecdotal evidence that it never happens because she's never seen it herself with all the butts she's tossed so how could it possibly be true? She even tried to set her watered, manicured lawn on fire before, it didn't work! :downs: I countered with how there was a grassfire at work this summer and right in the middle of the burn zone was a cigarette butt. "Well, it most have landed on a piece of paper then"

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

🐵❌💀

Corley posted:

This dumb poo poo should be illegal to post

Fixed.

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

🐵❌💀

Did they MS Paint him into a torso?!

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

🐵❌💀

Hi, my name's LITERALLY A SANDWICH

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

🐵❌💀

Swedes say Yah a lot and end all of their words on an upnote.

Avenging_Mikon posted:

The thing about Canadian politeness is partly true. I've not seen other groups apologize for their foot being stepped on.

Well wouldn't you apologize if your foot was in the way of someone trying to walk?

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

🐵❌💀

You could post this adorable video of a bunch of clowns having fun with refugees in Greece :shobon:

https://www.facebook.com/ajplusenglish/videos/642088932599284/

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

🐵❌💀

Some one is bad at geography, among other things.

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

🐵❌💀

Maker Of Shoes posted:

Yeah, I've had variations of this pop up pretty much every day for the past few weeks.

And I'm totally sure that they would agree to raising taxes or relocating military funding to provide free housing and medical care for veterans.

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

🐵❌💀

I've already seen stuff about the salmon.

With regards to American refugees, what about all the oppressed Americans supposedly fleeing to Canada after every election? Do they count?

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

🐵❌💀

Why not just get a dating simulator and save himself the trouble of finding another human being who only wants digital interactions?

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

🐵❌💀

IFLS started out decent, as someone who just wanted to share cool science stories. Then it turned into "click my blog!" because she realized she could make tons of cash, got click-baity as a result, and now just pander to smug dickwads who think they're superior over everyone else because they worship DeGrasse Tyson and Sagan like good Redditors do. On top of that, it gets interspersed with crap health stories like all pages eventially do to generate more clicks and shares. I think I unfollowed a good two years now and ended up blocking it because so many friends were sharing the worst articles.

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

🐵❌💀

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

🐵❌💀

I hope all the comments were this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qnGnj_e6gBw

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

🐵❌💀

It seems so bizarre to me because my husband at 6' has had no issue with me as a 5'7" girl wearing heels or not. Some heels I've owned made me ever so slightly taller than him, or sometimes I wore flat soled shoes, but it didn't matter since we loved each other as people, not as props or something. I don't know. Our comparative height dimensions meant nothing. Honestly it needs to be something that doesn't matter.

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

🐵❌💀

That showed up on my wall last night when it had 75,000 shares, she had 107 friends, now she has 75. Actions have consequences.

Don't brag about animal abuse on the internet!

Don't abuse animals at all

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

🐵❌💀

Wait, did Sheen actually do anything criminally malicious like refuse to wear condoms to spread HIV on purpose?

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

🐵❌💀

Nuebot posted:

To be slightly fair to the selfish shitheels of the world, in America people usually treat you like you're a weird creep, like they think you're a secret serial killer or something, if you try to be nice and considerate.

If you're a guy. If you're a girl it means you desperately want to marry them and have their babies.

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

🐵❌💀

At least he thinks gays and Muslims should be free :unsmith:

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

🐵❌💀

I sometimes post heartwarming links about people doing good things for refugees and I get a couple people rant about "WHY NOT HELP HOMELESS" so I just respond with links to all the resources, strategies, and programs there are to help the homeless. Because we are and it's often extremely successful. They just don't seem to understand that it's not an overnight fix and a bunch more money won't do poo poo to solve the actual issues that lead to homelessness and poverty.

If they keep at it I'll just respond with "Homelessness is the result of rampant capitalism and the only way to eradicate it is through full communism. So let's get started, comrade"

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

🐵❌💀

Awesome. Because China has a mass murder stabbing spree pretty much very single day.

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

🐵❌💀

I will never not be creeped out by this fetishizing of races. Ew.

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

🐵❌💀

A friend of mine liked a pro-friendzone pic, and this was in the comments. Honestly it's really the only response those whiners deserve.

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

🐵❌💀

That's so loving ironic I want to punch my monitor.

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

🐵❌💀

Post this: http://www.rawstory.com/2015/09/texas-good-guy-with-a-gun-shoots-carjacking-victim-in-head-then-runs-away/

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

🐵❌💀

My first thought was "ABORTIONS WOULD NEVER HAPPEN IF THE FETUS HAD A GUN"

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

🐵❌💀

Madkal posted:

I have a friend who lives in Australia but he lived in the states for a few years before that. Somewhere along there he met a guy and added that guy to his friends list.
Years later my friend posts an article about Trump and that guy he met started ranting off about how Obama is very similar to Hitler and the worst thing to happen to America since forever. Anyway, here is snippets from said rant. Bonus points for the guns mention.

There is quite a lot more I could post from him but it is rather tiresome reading through all the ranting.

It's kind of hilarious that they would say Obama is Hitler when Trump is the one calling for an entire demographic of people to be rounded up, put into camps, and wear a special badge identifying them.

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

🐵❌💀

:haw: It was only a matter of time

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

🐵❌💀

ToxicSlurpee posted:

To be honest I don't get this whole "a real X listens to Y genre or they are Z which is a very bad thing" idea in the first place. Listen to the music that sounds good to you and don't let anybody tell you it's wrong. It's entertainment. Who the gently caress cares?

Apparently men with masculinity issues.

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

🐵❌💀

cash crab posted:

I heard about the inquiries. They're actually making some good headway, which is amazing because he's been in office, what, a month? Someone's already been arrested. I love that the primary criticism I've heard about him so far is that he's young and hot. Like, wow. Boo-hoo.

It really is the greatest thing. I have a few family members just frothing over their keyboards over it all. But since I'm in Alberta, lately it's all about how life is better when people can be dismembered or killed on farms and no one is held responsible.

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

🐵❌💀

Some Conservative Alberta tears were requested, so here we go

I like the blurb at the bottom. The oilsands industry only plants trees because the government forces them to; reclamation promises are part of the deal that allows them to rip up the land in the first place.

The response of the reasonable person is amazing.

I can't find any more at the moment, but I also don't feel like searching back through days of Facebook material.

This group used to be public, but I think it's now closed after the assassination threats posted there against the premier.

:bravo:

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

🐵❌💀

NotAnArtist posted:

Idiots on Social Media: What an shame. Good luck pop heads!

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

🐵❌💀

Why don't we ever get called regressive liberals, setting humanity back to the days of Sodom and Gomorrah? That's way cooler.

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

🐵❌💀

Just mentally replace "politically correct" with "a decent human being" every time you see it.

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

🐵❌💀

My favourite Depends are Mystery Depends™

"Mystery deepens"

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

🐵❌💀

Wilford Cutlery posted:

Under the Trending section on the right side of Facebook, I found some public candidates for this thread:

The comments take it further down the rabbit hole.

The more they whine about it, the more it trends, and the more it is news. That guy is creating his own personal hell and is completely unaware of it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

🐵❌💀

twistedmentat posted:

The reason I put "farmers" in quotes is because many of the people who were protesting the bill are not farmers in any way shape of form, but are simply owners of farms as buisnesses, and have no interaction with the crops in any way. It would be like calling a person who owns a factory an assembly line worker.

Most of the people I've seen complaining are people who lived on acreages as kids, where they had like two or three horses, a few barn cats, and a large dog. Somehow this qualifies them as 'farmers'. Maybe it's because they had to mow a larger front yard than city kids as their chores.