Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

codo27
Apr 21, 2008

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

codo27
Apr 21, 2008

Doesn't allow "gun/killing/death game", calls husband "hubby". A loving turkey for the profile picture. Also probably allows them to watch wrestling despite this. Gee I cant quite conjure up a likely accurate image of that family, no not at all

codo27
Apr 21, 2008

Jennifer Lawrence comes out with a great message in support of planned parenthood, facebook gonna facebook

codo27
Apr 21, 2008

Wasn't enough for this to be the worst photoshop MS paint job ever, of a completely worthless stain on society. But the comment. gently caress This World.

codo27
Apr 21, 2008

This poo poo, man

Sometimes someone is so attractive you put up with their poo poo. I dated this absolute knock out after dumping the ex but she had a crazy ex herself who called like 50 times in a row when we were having dinner until she finally answered and told him to leave her alone. Said she would get home sometimes and he would be in her house waiting for her. He even tried to add me on facebook. I commented on a selfie once and he commented the same thing I said then kept deleting his comment and writing something else. It would pop up every day or two that she added him as a friend, one of them was deleting the other and adding back. I didn't really wanna end up stabbed or something so I stopped pursuing her. He obviously wasn't the only crazy one. I'm not so self centered as to think this is about me but god drat it.

tl;dr obviously anyone who shares the like of this is loving crazy

codo27
Apr 21, 2008

Someone just left a post on one of those spotted groups on facebook from my old campus saying they lost their vape and LEFT THEIR PHONE NUMBER on the post. Do you think theres potential here?

codo27
Apr 21, 2008

the worst part is this is in Canada

codo27
Apr 21, 2008

Does youtube count?

Another shining example of our PC gaming community

codo27
Apr 21, 2008

Sigh

codo27
Apr 21, 2008

Not social media but this guy, man

codo27
Apr 21, 2008

Linking a hilariously bad Facebook profile would probably be shunned wouldn't it

codo27
Apr 21, 2008

Remember MADTV? Remember Real Mothafuckin Talk with Dolla Bill Montgomery? That bit was by Aries Spears, who also delivered some good Bill Cosby impersonations among other things. Now he spends his time complaining on twitter about not having his own Netflix special, how he wants to be considered on the level of Dave Chappelle and arguing endlessly with randoms about MJ being better than Lebron and bragging about his income and how he can afford to argue with strangers on the internet.

codo27
Apr 21, 2008

The thing that blows me away is seeing all the profiles on twitter when there's a contested issue. Guy responds to Fallon who is in turn responding to clown shoe in chief, blah blah not gonna watch you anymore. First off, guy has Bible reference in his profile. He's a pastor. He gets offended by Prius' and posts a pic of his Silverado. Given what we know about Russian presence on social media I would have to believe this perfectly constructed stereotype must be a fake, except impersonating those types isn't the Kremlins game.

codo27
Apr 21, 2008

zoux posted:

This guy is 26
https://twitter.com/redditships/status/1015701923406778368

"He played Go Fish with my 8 year old cousin at Christmas and when he lost he said it was "loving bullshit" and dropped his cards everywhere"

This guy isn't the only one. I dunno how many controllers I've made my buddy smash playing Mortal Kombat. Loses his poo poo when he loses at anything. Poker? 2 or 3 ipods smashed because of that. Hats torn in half. Self inflicted bruises. He just should stop engaging in any sort of competitive activity. Its gotten the way that when we are playing darts, people are trying to talk him down like a loving child. I only wish I had some of it on video cause that poo poo would be so viral. I was beating him at MK once, and he twisted the controller apart, got up, grabbed this child sized plastic patio chair and balled it up somehow, spit at the door. He cant help himself. He doesn't even know he is doing it once he gets mad.

codo27
Apr 21, 2008

Someone I follow liked or retweeted this girl saying she did the best thing for her well being and finally quit her job. Person's pinned tweet is a GoFundMe offering tarot readings in exchange for donations.

codo27
Apr 21, 2008

Proteus Jones posted:

He’s a low-rent Steve Jobs at best. Half the charisma and none of the vision.

For fucks sake lets not start attaching "visionary" to jobs again

codo27
Apr 21, 2008

https://www.facebook.com/UncleSamsChildren No context needed

codo27
Apr 21, 2008

Zulily Zoetrope posted:

spergy insane harry potter rant

This is definitely the (gotta be pushing 40yo) guy my ex knew* who goes to all the conventions here, photographs all the girls and posts on social media, declares himself a "Gray asexual" whatever in the internet that's supposed to be, and once, while sitting in front of my ex at a movie, turned around and said hi and proceeded to creep her on fb on his phone, right in front of her (without any prior formal meeting)

*she didn't really know him, her sister is into all that cosplay poo poo and only kinda knew him through her

codo27
Apr 21, 2008

World War Mammories posted:

how the gently caress does a dude even sexually enjoy watching a woman breastfeed

I mean maybe I'm the weird one here but having a baby in my field of view really puts a damper on the ol' boner

But see, you are probably a normal adult who doesn't like anime

codo27
Apr 21, 2008

Clown shoe who shared the racist conservative post about illegals just shared a $75 grocery giveaway scam from "Loblaws" (there's no S, it's just Loblaw and still the dumbest sounding name ever)

codo27
Apr 21, 2008

https://twitter.com/adamric98174750 I cant even believe what this world is becoming.

codo27
Apr 21, 2008

https://twitter.com/desireeebecker/status/1017553964500443138?s=19

FRIENDSHIP ENDED WITH RACIST REDNECK. OTHER RACIST REDNECK IS NEW BEST FRIEND

codo27
Apr 21, 2008

2018: where the lives of the rich and famous are more sad and alarming than the average goon

codo27
Apr 21, 2008

https://www.instagram.com/p/BlUH7FgAp9i/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=1nim1p6zmz1cr

codo27
Apr 21, 2008

I replied to one of potus' tweets with something like "wont you kill yourself already you useless bag of poo poo" and got locked for it. That was months ago. I got locked for it again somehow this morning, I guess some conservative was trying to troll me and picking through my timeline. Twitters really has its priorities straight.

codo27
Apr 21, 2008

Just did a bit of reading into that palace and putin's wealth. Its unfathomable and truly scary how hopelessly ignorant potus and anyone in support of this puppet show is to the true nature of putin. putin is Baal. trump is the quill rat in the blood moor.

codo27
Apr 21, 2008

Jacob A Whole more like it

codo27
Apr 21, 2008

PASS THE MASH posted:

It's a child in a child's body. Dude's only 19-20 and has already reached senility.

Guys remember waffleimages?

codo27
Apr 21, 2008

Henchman of Santa posted:

It still exists, including the part where she said Trump would also be executed.

The worst part is she STILL has tons of followers.

Buddy of mine summed it up well. "The world is loving junk" (new thread title?)

codo27
Apr 21, 2008

Let me have a look at this louise mensch person I've never heard of.

codo27
Apr 21, 2008

codo27
Apr 21, 2008

In high school we used to joke "cut my contract into pieces, this is my last record"

codo27
Apr 21, 2008

https://twitter.com/ezralevant

loving jesus, not in Canada man NOT IN CANADA

codo27
Apr 21, 2008

Why do I read this thread to rile myself up? This clown shoe. His bio, his loving picture, his hair. He deserves 500 smacks in the face with his own hand

codo27
Apr 21, 2008

Important to remember that conservatives are only conservative over knowledge

codo27
Apr 21, 2008

Its like they really want to ensure nobody looks at their profile without being absolutely certain of their complete lack of sanity

codo27
Apr 21, 2008

Ularg posted:

"Followed by Racism Watchdog"

:discourse:

Thats the only way I'd see vermin like this in my timeline.

codo27
Apr 21, 2008

Remember Wesker's ever so poorly enunciated speech in RE5 on how "so few people actually matter" and "theres so much chaff". Jesus I'm really starting to relate

Midnight Voyager posted:

Spot the BLATANT problem with it:

the motherfucker was dead!

codo27 has a new favorite as of 13:18 on Aug 3, 2018

codo27
Apr 21, 2008

Ularg posted:

Boogie please stop using the internet.

He's ruined the lives of people, Boogie.

Imagine your gf watching his channel occasionally. Worse, watching philip defranco. Daily.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

codo27
Apr 21, 2008

Ularg posted:

Isn't Philip Defranco an almost drama channel?

Its a channel where a no talent fraud with a fake name begins and ends with the same painfully bad catch phrases each day, spews irrelevant garbage half assedly researched by the people he is somehow able to employ (read: World Is loving Garbage Effect), tricks the audience into feeling included by saying "I pass the question off to you" and "I'd love to know your thoughts" without engaging with any of them, and gets a billion views with clickbait ALL CAPS titles (okay thats par for the course for yt) with his dumb face trying to look inquisitive and whoever the poo poo bags of the day he is reporting on as the thumbnail. All while being ever so careful not to outright condemn basically anyone but child rapists to ensure no potential ad revenue viewers are deterred.
I'm sorry. But its been like 20 months of listening to this poo poo now.