Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

LITERALLY A BIRD
Sep 27, 2008

I knew you were trouble
when you flew in

Let's not fight and instead focus on how this post

is like watching Batman step up to the latest Gotham supervillain

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LITERALLY A BIRD
Sep 27, 2008

I knew you were trouble
when you flew in

HOOLY BOOLY posted:

For fucks sake you don't have to have a "hard" life to be brought up to be respectful!

I couldn't finish reading this because seeing "drug" in the place of "dragged" makes me absolutely crazy. It just triggers something deep inside of me and the something is very mad about grammar and literally can't even right now.

LITERALLY A BIRD
Sep 27, 2008

I knew you were trouble
when you flew in

Let's nip this pedophilia conversation right in the bud.

LITERALLY A BIRD
Sep 27, 2008

I knew you were trouble
when you flew in

I think he's onto something there. Talk about chemtrails and the Illuminati in 2009 and BAM, 7 years later, they've got you, you're dead.

LITERALLY A BIRD
Sep 27, 2008

I knew you were trouble
when you flew in

subpar anachronism posted:

Spoilered the first part of this image (NWS unless your boss is cool with heavy machinery doing corpse-gathering). Didn't bother censoring the page name since it was shared from a public page.

God, I know you're real busy up there, but I ALSO know you're reading my facebook.

I don't think this picture is much of a problem, but in the future please link nws stuff rather than using a spoiler bar :shobon:

LITERALLY A BIRD
Sep 27, 2008

I knew you were trouble
when you flew in

goose fleet posted:

Lottery of Babylon would be a fantastic moderator

If there were a way I could make somebody a mod of a single thread LoB would have been in charge of this one months ago.

He got a nice gold star instead.

LITERALLY A BIRD
Sep 27, 2008

I knew you were trouble
when you flew in

No more rapechat, the longer you guys go on the more outrageous the post LoB is about to produce will be

LITERALLY A BIRD
Sep 27, 2008

I knew you were trouble
when you flew in

I DONT LIKE WHEN PEOPLE LIKE THINGS THAT I DONT LIKE

e: goddamnit new page

LITERALLY A BIRD
Sep 27, 2008

I knew you were trouble
when you flew in

quote:

this fuckin guy

LITERALLY A BIRD
Sep 27, 2008

I knew you were trouble
when you flew in

got drat you're on fire tonight

LITERALLY A BIRD
Sep 27, 2008

I knew you were trouble
when you flew in

I don't like this post.

LITERALLY A BIRD
Sep 27, 2008

I knew you were trouble
when you flew in

This is in Facebook's trending articles right now

victor surge has exactly 0% chance of getting paid for this but hey, we're in the news again :lol:

LITERALLY A BIRD
Sep 27, 2008

I knew you were trouble
when you flew in

also since this is an entirely different movie than the HBO one announced i'm glad we now live in a world that thinks it needs two (2) feature-length slenderman films

LITERALLY A BIRD
Sep 27, 2008

I knew you were trouble
when you flew in

FreudianSlippers posted:

Doesn't he hold the copyright to Slenderman so he can shut down any unlicensed projects he thinks are lovely?

I haven't delved into it but from what I understand he holds a copyright for the character, so he can veto projects, but he doesn't actually control the uh, right to option, I don't know what the official terminology is because IA definitely NAL. So I don't know if he's legally entitled to profits or if those go to the other person, although I guess they probably have some sort of understanding/agreement so chances are higher than the initial estimated 0%.

Hopefully some lurker turns out to be an expert on copyright law and helps me out here

LITERALLY A BIRD has a new favorite as of 00:02 on May 5, 2016

LITERALLY A BIRD
Sep 27, 2008

I knew you were trouble
when you flew in

Maybe it's just my cost of living but "no cuts of meat that cost more than $1/lb" is what stands out to me

LITERALLY A BIRD
Sep 27, 2008

I knew you were trouble
when you flew in

13Pandora13 posted:

There are no meats in the entire US under $1 a pound I'm pretty sure. $1.99 per pound chicken is the cheapest anything you will find like, anywhere.

nice

LITERALLY A BIRD
Sep 27, 2008

I knew you were trouble
when you flew in

Stuntman posted:

Depending on the size of the animal, a pair of deer nuts might fit the bill. One set's usually under a buck.

got drat

LITERALLY A BIRD
Sep 27, 2008

I knew you were trouble
when you flew in

content:

I'm mostly including this one for the impressive artifacting.

LITERALLY A BIRD has a new favorite as of 02:40 on May 5, 2016

LITERALLY A BIRD
Sep 27, 2008

I knew you were trouble
when you flew in

A Man With A Plan posted:

"50% beef trimmings"

my favorite

e: I am just full of white noise posts tonight I guess

LITERALLY A BIRD has a new favorite as of 02:59 on May 5, 2016

LITERALLY A BIRD
Sep 27, 2008

I knew you were trouble
when you flew in

Yeah idk based on that headline my reaction was 'Olivia Munn seems cool'

LITERALLY A BIRD
Sep 27, 2008

I knew you were trouble
when you flew in

original joke do not steal

LITERALLY A BIRD
Sep 27, 2008

I knew you were trouble
when you flew in

okay, break it up guys.

check out this fella instead. :3: what a card

LITERALLY A BIRD
Sep 27, 2008

I knew you were trouble
when you flew in

FAROOQ can be quite funny when she wants to be and so I have been giving her the benefit of the doubt but yes, the gimmick needs to improve soon

LITERALLY A BIRD
Sep 27, 2008

I knew you were trouble
when you flew in

zakharov posted:

I thought gimmick accounts and being a huge rear end in a top hat were both against the rules?

I'm not sure user LITERALLY A BIRD is qualified to prosecute other people for gimmicks.

LITERALLY A BIRD
Sep 27, 2008

I knew you were trouble
when you flew in

zakharov posted:

I thought gimmick accounts and being a huge rear end in a top hat were both against the rules?

serious answer, gimmicks are super subjective as far as modding goes. It's the "being a huge rear end in a top hat" part that is a problem.

e: grammar

LITERALLY A BIRD has a new favorite as of 05:34 on May 9, 2016

LITERALLY A BIRD
Sep 27, 2008

I knew you were trouble
when you flew in

BobbyK posted:

gently caress LoBs gimmick poo poo and all that its spawned

comparing LoB to the other PYF gimmick posters is very harsh

LITERALLY A BIRD
Sep 27, 2008

I knew you were trouble
when you flew in

this is going here because I'm not sure where else exactly to put it but I want to put it somewhere

mm yes, harley quinn, that noted important story-driving character who is not characterized by her relationship with a male character

LITERALLY A BIRD
Sep 27, 2008

I knew you were trouble
when you flew in

I dunno, the last 20 years have pretty inextricably cemented her as Harley Quinn, The Joker's Girlfriend in my mind. Good for them for changing it though I guess :shobon:

LITERALLY A BIRD
Sep 27, 2008

I knew you were trouble
when you flew in

tviolet posted:

I don't think this is being an idiot. In the article she's saying that she doesn't want to be a cliché anymore. At 25, after doing some popular roles, she can be more discerning in what she choose. I think that's great.

Oh I definitely don't think she's an idiot, I just thought it was funny and we don't really have a "dumb/ironic poo poo on social media" thread.

LITERALLY A BIRD
Sep 27, 2008

I knew you were trouble
when you flew in

Hi friends, Friday the 13th got the better of a lot of goons last night and brawls broke out in a few different threads, so I need to point out that there is one (1) sanctioned gimmick poster for IoSM. Just one. Any others that pop up here could be grounds for probation.

I'm posting a warning because I tend to be lenient and it's only fair to give a heads-up.

LITERALLY A BIRD
Sep 27, 2008

I knew you were trouble
when you flew in

LITERALLY A BIRD
Sep 27, 2008

I knew you were trouble
when you flew in

It's me, I'm the iosm, this is how I realized the new Top Gear host isn't also Captain America

LITERALLY A BIRD
Sep 27, 2008

I knew you were trouble
when you flew in

take that, grocery store employees

LITERALLY A BIRD
Sep 27, 2008

I knew you were trouble
when you flew in

LITERALLY A BIRD
Sep 27, 2008

I knew you were trouble
when you flew in

LITERALLY A BIRD
Sep 27, 2008

I knew you were trouble
when you flew in

ratbert90 posted:

Smells of STDH.txt to me to be honest. :shrug:

no that is a totally realistic thing to happen unfortunately, some people are just pure poo poo.

LITERALLY A BIRD
Sep 27, 2008

I knew you were trouble
when you flew in

If that person wants fantasy racism they should start with Narnia

LITERALLY A BIRD
Sep 27, 2008

I knew you were trouble
when you flew in

This guy I have on facebook posted this:

which I found annoying, but I wasn't sure if it was annoying by itself or just because he is an annoying person, so I ended up looking at some of his greatest hits that I may as well re-post here.

(That single Like there is his wife.)

LITERALLY A BIRD has a new favorite as of 01:52 on May 25, 2016

LITERALLY A BIRD
Sep 27, 2008

I knew you were trouble
when you flew in

re: bathrooms: this guy knows what's up.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LITERALLY A BIRD
Sep 27, 2008

I knew you were trouble
when you flew in

True story, the only reading material in my bathroom is a copy of "The Picture Of Dorian Gray And Other Stories." I assume it's all anybody would ever need.