Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Admiral Joeslop
Jul 8, 2010

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Admiral Joeslop
Jul 8, 2010

https://twitter.com/ProsinPlanet/status/1211924045949747200?s=19

Admiral Joeslop
Jul 8, 2010

Imgur is too easy.

Admiral Joeslop
Jul 8, 2010

Pththya-lyi posted:

:eng101: While Anthony Burgess' novel A Clockwork Orange is fiction, it is partially based on a real-life incident during WWII when four drunk American servicemen raped and beat Burgess' first wife Lynne so badly she miscarried

I guess the moral of the story is don't let soldiers in your house

E: new page content
https://twitter.com/JacquelynGill/status/1214367143837544448?s=20

Admiral Joeslop
Jul 8, 2010

T-man posted:

they've just gotten worse since gen 2 imo

Gen 3 was the pinnacle, sorry.

Admiral Joeslop
Jul 8, 2010

https://twitter.com/tylerthecreator/status/1221688080043692033

Admiral Joeslop
Jul 8, 2010

Admiral Joeslop
Jul 8, 2010

T-man posted:

if there are magic fascists logically there should be magic commies doing all the heavy lifting against fash that the magic libs (already met) should be crying about.

This is the worst offbrand show of Magic Mike.

Admiral Joeslop
Jul 8, 2010

T-man posted:

love to take orders from general/sargent/corporal TRUELOVE in her bullet helmet, which I'm guessing is not in the dress code but at least am not a naked girl

also all of you are trans or will be once operation GENDERBENDER is completed

Can i be a non-gendered robot instead?

Admiral Joeslop
Jul 8, 2010

The biggest streamer I actually watch is Aculite, and only because he's really good at times, explains what he's doing, and is very chill about everything. When he's playing MP, a couple of his friends get a little more excited to balance it out.

Everyone else I watch are just small timers that do it for fun and are part of a community, to the point that the chatroom and streamer will have conversations because there's only like 5-20 people at any given time. I can't imagine trying to chat in a room with thousands of people and donating huge sums of money.

Admiral Joeslop
Jul 8, 2010

#BelieveWomen*

*Unless one accuses your preferred candidate.

Admiral Joeslop
Jul 8, 2010

Please don't engage with MageMage on anything.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Admiral Joeslop
Jul 8, 2010

Maybe all the people trying to tell the trans posters how to post and live their lives could kindly shut the gently caress up?