Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Admiral Joeslop
Jul 8, 2010

I deliver chips for a living; three years ago there was a voluntary recall on the main chip that I deliver, before I even started the job.

Now there are people sharing the original three year old recall notice and it's spreading around again. Half my stores have asked me about it and one woman actually returned her chips because she read about it on Facebook.

:suicide:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Admiral Joeslop
Jul 8, 2010

LITERALLY A BIRD posted:

I feel like a bad person for laughing.

If it makes you feel better, birds are assholes. You can be a bad person for other reasons :v:

Admiral Joeslop
Jul 8, 2010

Admiral Joeslop
Jul 8, 2010

(Section 8 is rent subsidized low income housing around here)

Admiral Joeslop
Jul 8, 2010

oldpainless posted:

That's section 8 everywhere

I googled it and it came up with my city name as the first result :shrug:

Blame Google.

Admiral Joeslop
Jul 8, 2010

quote:

13 drug dealers arrested in morning raid

Admiral Joeslop
Jul 8, 2010

God damned communists :commissar:

Admiral Joeslop
Jul 8, 2010

Someone painted their Star Wars X-wing Miniatures in a rainbow. This is clearly a move by "the gays" to infringe on more of are Christian rights.

Admiral Joeslop
Jul 8, 2010

Fashionable Jorts posted:

"illegally forced into law by the government" is one of the more interesting sentences I've read in a while. Like, I can't even be mad at that stupidity, I genuinely want to ask how he thinks that works.

I've heard lots of people claim that the SC created a law allowing gay marriage and also Scalia himself went on a rant about the SC being a group of un-elected judges throwing their power around.

Admiral Joeslop
Jul 8, 2010

Baron Corbyn posted:

Have these people not listened to a Springsteen song or are they the kind of people who think Born in the USA is some super patriotic song?

Correct. How many politicians use that song unironically? There was someone recently on the Republican side and I think another in 2007?

Admiral Joeslop
Jul 8, 2010

Admiral Joeslop
Jul 8, 2010

FAROOQ posted:

I -probably wrongly- assume

Keep on keepin' on, you bright shining star.

Admiral Joeslop
Jul 8, 2010

However his profile led me to this pretty sweet video:

https://www.facebook.com/338112393061246/videos/490836451122172/

Admiral Joeslop
Jul 8, 2010

Hahahahahahahahahaha

:shepicide:

:suicide:

Admiral Joeslop
Jul 8, 2010

Here have a palate cleanser:

FIRST HUMAN DEATH
MUSLIMS
TRAAAAAAAAAAANS
INFOWARS
MICHELLE OBAMA IS A MAN
GMOOOOOOOOOOOOOOS

Admiral Joeslop
Jul 8, 2010

Hats Wouldnt Fly posted:

Fun fact: this story is entirely made up. Tomatoes with fish genes didn't pan out and were never put on the market. I don't think you can even buy GMO tomatoes right now.

Are you implying that anti-GMO people made something up to support their opinion?

How dare you! That only happens MOST of the time.

Admiral Joeslop
Jul 8, 2010

(Public post without comments enabled)

Admiral Joeslop
Jul 8, 2010

My girlfriend grew up in a small redneck town.

I'm trying my best to not respond because it isn't a good use of my blood pressure and at least one of them I have to see a couple times a year.

MEN.

Admiral Joeslop
Jul 8, 2010

Who What Now posted:

If you don't say anything nothing will change, though. And things are almost never as awkward as we make them out to be, so seeing a person a few times a year isn't as big a deal to them as it is to you. More than likely they won't remember any specific interaction.

They clearly didn't read the article at all and refer to transgender women as men. What makes you think they will listen to anyone who doesn't share their opinion?

Admiral Joeslop
Jul 8, 2010

Admiral Joeslop
Jul 8, 2010

Admiral Joeslop
Jul 8, 2010

EvilGenius posted:

Can someone put a reminder down to contact these people in 3-4 years time after Kahn has had a successful stint as mayor, without blowing anything up or implementing Sharia law?

Seriously, half these guy's power is that they know everyone just forgets about this poo poo almost immediately.

Edit: in fairness, the UK media are behaving more or less the same. Even his opponent basically called him a terrorist.

There are still people convinced that Obama is going to: implement Sharia law, take ALL the guns, abolish the Constitution, declare himself Emperor, etc.

Reality has no hold on them.

Admiral Joeslop
Jul 8, 2010

FAROOQ posted:

As a black person I see it multiple times a day from white women.

:drat:

Admiral Joeslop
Jul 8, 2010

FAROOQ posted:

I feel so much schadenfreude towards people who will have to pretend this ghostbusters is not an abortion of a film because it now comprises 70% of their political identity.

Admiral Joeslop
Jul 8, 2010

FAROOQ posted:

Chat like that will get you probated because some people can't handle the truth.

Admiral Joeslop
Jul 8, 2010

Well thats awkward.

Admiral Joeslop
Jul 8, 2010

Bast Relief posted:

Post the worst one. I want to laugh at a sad penis. It's my thing.

Can't see past your stomach huh?

Admiral Joeslop
Jul 8, 2010

Bast Relief posted:

Does not apply to me, how about you?

I lost my stomach to a homeless guy with a shiv :smith:

Now I'm all penis, baby.

Admiral Joeslop
Jul 8, 2010

Nope.

Admiral Joeslop
Jul 8, 2010

Have a palate cleanser. It was an article about Woodrow Wilson's "Don't criticize the government about how we do WWI" acts.

Admiral Joeslop
Jul 8, 2010

I think he's just saying that he has been voting since 1972.

Admiral Joeslop
Jul 8, 2010

trickybiscuits posted:

They will be hurt and confused when women call security to make them stop loitering around the bathrooms, but they won't try to figure out why.

eta: God drat it, when I was a teenager I had short hair, no boobs, and baggy clothes. I was regularly mistaken for a boy. poo poo like this is gonna wind up with someone getting arrested and they won't be transgender.

I saw a thing today where a girl with short hair was called a disgusting transgender or something by some woman in a bathroom. It's all downhill from here.

Admiral Joeslop
Jul 8, 2010

This reminded me that Where's George is a thing and now I'm sad that I don't have my tracking info from 14 years ago. I want to see where those bills have been!

Admiral Joeslop
Jul 8, 2010

Admiral Joeslop posted:

I saw a thing today where a girl with short hair was called a disgusting transgender or something by some woman in a bathroom. It's all downhill from here.

Oh look:

http://www.vox.com/2016/5/18/11690234/women-bathrooms-harassment

EDIT: Some real content.

Yeah, you tell 'em Allison!

Admiral Joeslop has a new favorite as of 23:05 on May 19, 2016

Admiral Joeslop
Jul 8, 2010

Timothy McVeigh wasn't A TRUE Christian! I bet he wasn't even 100% white!

Admiral Joeslop
Jul 8, 2010

I was trying to figure out why they would have a gun holstered in a baby's diaper. I realize now that this is probably a diaper fetish.

Admiral Joeslop
Jul 8, 2010

chitoryu12 posted:

Look, if you get taken hostage nobody's going to check your baby for a gun. It's the perfect hiding spot!

Better make sure to train your baby how to use a gun the second it squirts out. Don't want it shooting you in the back with the loose gun you have rattling around in the back seat.

Admiral Joeslop
Jul 8, 2010

Something minor:

Red is my sister. Green is me making a dumb joke to my sister. Blue is some oblivious person.

I am aware that my own sister is pregnant.

Admiral Joeslop
Jul 8, 2010

fullroundaction posted:

What's the second secret???

I'm guessing gender/name of the baby. Who wants to hear more about my inane life details?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Admiral Joeslop
Jul 8, 2010

Apples, apple juice, apple sauce, apple cider, they all give me diarrhea and terrible gas :smith:

I absolutely refuse to not drink apple cider in the fall though.