Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Lottery of Babylon
Apr 25, 2012

STRAIGHT TROPIN'

cash crab posted:

Not to be rude, but I am pretty sure seeing bugs come out of your skin is schizophrenia.

I don't care what your excuse is gently caress every single one of those refugee pigs From the 9 months pregnant whore 6 day old 90 year old I don't care if it's a girl or a boy Christian Muslim Atheist gently caress them all And I couldn't give a rat's rear end what happens to any of them Now Let's take care of our own Jump on that bandwagon You Hypocritical Politically correct Sheep

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lottery of Babylon
Apr 25, 2012

STRAIGHT TROPIN'

Scathach posted:

^^^ so is this just un-quoted quotes, or a really boring gimmick?

I am from South Africa and things are hell here for white people. Take heed of these warnings. America is following the same path. You need to stop what is happening before it gets too far

Lottery of Babylon
Apr 25, 2012

STRAIGHT TROPIN'

Military, police, firefighting - The fight is ongoing, with no clear winner. SJWs have scored some significant wins by shaming these institutions into adopting lower standards for females so that at least one or a few qualify in every graduating class. Lowering standards in life-and-death professions literally puts human lives at risk, so this is arguably a bigger infraction than anything else SJWs have done in any other domain. There was also an incident where soldiers were forced to wear high heels in some sort of mandated demonstration under threat of disciplinary action. That's just cruel and inhumane. More attention needs to be paid to this front.

Lottery of Babylon
Apr 25, 2012

STRAIGHT TROPIN'

Blind Pineapple posted:

Every person in this country with 4.5% of the world's population is in the top 1%

While Trump isn't my favorite - simply because he's all bark and no bite (thus far) - the fact that what he's saying is putting the left on major league attack is definitely amusing.

The WH says he's not fit to be President because his comments about the cult of death is unconstitutional. Um, gun restrictions are unconstitutional, forcing us to buy a product or face fines is unconstitutional, aiding and abetting the enemy is unconstitutional. Need I go on? Pot, let me introduce you to kettle.

A good friend of mine who has mostly liberal ideologies, not all, there are some critical thinking skills there, after echoing my distrust of the cult of death and agreeing that their religion is a disease and needs handled, says Trump doesn't speak for her. (After she posted a picture of 15 golf balls she collected on the beach outside of one of Trumps golf courses, claiming they're ruining the environment. @@)

Oh, really? Because he just says what everyone is thinking? Oh, wait, everyone capable of independent, logical thought, that is. Gotcha. Now it makes more sense.

Then a friend of hers jumped in to the conversation and says that the biggest threat to our country is hate, bigotry, stereotyping and prejudice. Wait, we didn't stereotype the two who killed 14 people just two weeks ago - anyone remember that? Had the neighbor reported what she had seen, 14 people may be alive today, but, she didn't want to be labeled as a bigot.

And there we are. Labels. When did that become so taboo that people will fail to report something serious for fear of being labelled? Oh, right, when the left made it that way. Know what I say? Label away. I couldn't care less what you call me. Not one little tiny poo poo less. If it saves just one American life, I'll profile your rear end right now.

That said, Trump is a loud mouth. But he says what everyone is thinking, he's a brilliant businessman and has the numbers to prove it. If he can back up all of that rhetoric, then hell yeah, I'll vote for him. But, I'm going to need to see more than the circle talking he's been giving us. If he has a PLAN, we need to see it.

Lottery of Babylon
Apr 25, 2012

STRAIGHT TROPIN'

Lottery of Babylon
Apr 25, 2012

STRAIGHT TROPIN'

Fashionable Jorts posted:

Isn't the odds of being falsely accused of rape some ridiculously tiny number? So either he's the most unlucky guy in the world, or a legit rapist.

You're goddamn fuckin' right. Reminder that this was recently in the show. Not to mention that the recent episode revolved around a pony in drag. And because I'm currently flattened and hungover from a raging 5th anniversary of the fandom party and a new episode that punched me right in the gut, I'll just repost one of my earlier comments.

As someone who's been in the MLP fandom for more than 4 5 wonderful years, (Jesus Christ...) I think this is a big reason why it hasn't fallen victim to the same kind of dismantling/infestation that other cultures have.

When other "nerd culture" kinds of things became popular, the people arriving suffered from a fundamental problem. They were in it for the wrong reasons, things like money and power. The nerds were the cool kids now and these former cool kids despised that fact. And as a result, they didn't respect or understand the culture they were trying to join. In fact, their job was now to kick the nerds out so they could be the cool kids again.

And the depressing part is that, in a lot of cases, they succeeded. As nerds, we weren't used to bring popular, so when the bullies showed up again, we fell for the mask. We thought things had really changed, only to find out that we were once again being bullied, and, even worse, being bullied on our home turf.

The MLP fandom enjoys the luxury of being "too weird". These purple see no inherent value in it. And so we get called all the modern names for "nerd", neckbeards, autists, creeps, misogynists, basement dwellers. But there's never this mass infestation like you see in other communities.

By the time the fandom got big enough for people to notice and start trying to jockey for influence, we had been burned enough elsewhere to learn our lesson. These monsters had no reason to hide their dark sides from us, and we saw them coming with the fakery a mile away. The farthest SJW's ever got in MLP was censoring one fan blog, (may you rest in peace, Molestia) and censoring a disabled character from appearing on the show. (This was reversed later, anyway.)

Bronies are not part of this new "cool nerd" bullshit. We are the new "cool geek"'s nerds and punching bags. And we are living evidence that however "nerdy" these assholes say they are, that they're nothing more than the same hateful bullies who made our lives hell in school. And that's why bronies have no problems whatsoever telling these monsters to get the gently caress out.

And guess what? We still have corporate sponsors! The people who work on the show love us! We're happy to fork over tons of money to Hasbro, because we know that they respect us as consumers. Bronies are their audience. When an official MLP comic book writer made fun of the fans a few months ago, they fired his rear end immediately.

I see in my fellow bronies everything I love about nerds. And I think other subcultures would do well to follow or example and kick these horrible people to the curb.

/rant

Lottery of Babylon
Apr 25, 2012

STRAIGHT TROPIN'

twistedmentat posted:

http://i.imgur.com/j6hDIKL.jpg

Wait...i, what? I'm sorry not having sex with someone because you're not attracted to them is reverse rape? How does that even work? You can't demand that people find you attractive, that's not a subjective thing that can be shamed into happening.

I'm sure the person who posted this is a really ugly, toxic person to be around and the fact they don't get laid has less to do with them being a fatty than them being just unpleasant.

This is the kind of poo poo MRAs and other shitfarts point to when talking about "SJW are destroying the world"!

EDIT: To hopefully avoid painful derails

What the progressive liberals have done to this country is unconstitutional. As far as I can tell, there are a LOT fewer white people around and a LOT more third worlder's around. It has increased exponentially the past decade. No one is saying anything about that though.

Lottery of Babylon
Apr 25, 2012

STRAIGHT TROPIN'

Regalingualius posted:

Granted, I can't entirely blame him: I sure as gently caress wouldn't turn my nose up at earning 10k+ a month in exchange for placating some of the... Kinda out there elements of tumblr.

Hey Jeff,

Congrats on finally have a fat girl in your comic, you depicted her SOOO well! I understand that not ever girl is rail thin like Dora and curvy like Faye so its nice to see a REAL woman like Marigold in your comic. I have to give you props for having the courage to tackle such a sensitive issue too. I mean she did have any rolls, or stretch marks or even a muffin top, and I think that's great. Ya, put her in a bikini, break down those walls. Your a regular Gobachev my friend. Lets just say keep up the good work, next you can depict the “fatty” Marigold having a “fat issue” and being told its okay to be fat and its whats inside that matters. You can even end it with a butt joke like you always do.

Inconclusion, the above paragraph was sarcastically written. Try not to insult women anymore Jeph, I know its not what you intended but that doesn’t meant its not what you did.

~Kearsley

Lottery of Babylon
Apr 25, 2012

STRAIGHT TROPIN'

poptart_fairy posted:

I have a script trawling the forums at all times to let me know whenever Zoe Quinn is mentioned.

While inside of a culture or community, you're opinion can be wrong and right at the same time. Wat?

Here's why:

Let's compare 2 communities to prove the point. By no means is this intended to make a correlation to the samples. While an exteme and "trigger" opinion, it is simply used to show being wrong according to a community.

1. We'll use Germany as a base population and people inside of Germany who have the opinion that zoophillia is a good thing. (Again this is not to connect it with oot fans. Just using a community versus individual opinion. This just happens to be a clear example).

2. Now we'll say zelda fans are a population, and oot fans are a sample of sed population.

Now despite what the people who like zoophilia in germany, they are wrong in that it's a good thing according to Germany"s laws. While they have the right to their own opinion, it is viewed as wrong according to their population as a whole. Is their individual opinion wrong to themselves? Absolutely not. But it is wrong towards their community.

OoT fans cannot be wrong when they say they like it the best. However, to the population as a whole, they are wrong and have been "blinded by nostalgia" so to speak. According to the population as a whole, they are wrong, but individually they are right.

What I'm trying to say is, while OoT fans do have the right to their own opinions and I don't want to discredit their experiences, they are wrong on a population (community) level that they are in. Opinion wise indivually, they aren't wrong. But on an upper level while including all of the Zelda games they are.
---
The Void will never accept defeat.
The unknown puffbro81 on twitch. The unseen voidling is the deadliest.

Lottery of Babylon
Apr 25, 2012

STRAIGHT TROPIN'

I like Trump..why? Because he speaks his mind...its not scripted...not speaking from a teleprompter ...of course he could be full of it....what politician isnt...but the things hes saying he would do is exactly what most common sense having people feel too my biggest concern is his rear end kissing of Israel if hed wake up on that...id feel a lot better...show me a better person running right now that has a chance and ill consider them...every other GOP canidate wants some kind of open borders/amnesty and i say hell no to that...js

Lottery of Babylon
Apr 25, 2012

STRAIGHT TROPIN'

At Will employment can be both good and bad.

Lottery of Babylon
Apr 25, 2012

STRAIGHT TROPIN'

Birb Katter posted:

I used to like your gimmick LoB but this is too far.

U.S. COMMISSIONER CONFIRMS THAT WHITE PEOPLE FACE EXTINCTION.

For years Aryan Nations has been warning our White kin that there was a conspiracy to Murder our White Aryan Race and that we were fast approaching the point of no return.

Now we have confirmation from U.S. Government sources. On the back of this leaflet you will find a reproduction of an article from the August 4, 1981, Rocky Mountain News. When reading the article, please bear in mind the following things.

Considering the lower-than-replacement White birth rate, the high non-white birthrate, the colored immigration and the fact that thousands of our young people (especially our women) desert their Race every day to marry non-whites, you can see that in ten years the child-bearing population of America will be less than ten percent White.

All history, as well as common sense, declares that no Race can survive without separation from others so they can promote, propagate and protect their own kind.

There are over two dozen all-Black nations engaging in no integration or the inevitable resultant, miscegenation, which decrees the death of a Race. The population of one Yellow country alone, China, is nearly four times all the Whites on the planet. They too are remaining racially pure. There are no all-White nations, at least in the Western world. We are the earth's most endangered species.

The famous American aviator, Charles Lindbergh, traveled America in the 30's warning that if we helped to destroy the tiny nation of Germany, which was the last and only White Racial Nation, then our Race was doomed. Was he right?

Today YOU can escape the terror of the Black ghettos and the Brown barrios. Your children and your children's children will have no refuge. THE DEATH OF THE WHITE RACE is neither imaginary nor far off in the distant future. History shows what "tender mercy" the few remaining Whites can expect from the colored hordes in the last days of our Race.

The JEWS, who have sworn to destroy our Race and who now own all three T.V. networks, the major movie companies, and nearly all newspapers and publishing companies, make it front page headlines, if they can find a non-integrated school or neighborhood anywhere.

Nations, economic systems, political systems, etc., will rise, fall and evolve as long as man walks this planet. THE DEATH OF THE WHITE RACE is eternal. Make no mistake, WHITEMAN, the death of our Race, the creators of Law, Justice, Technology, Medicine, Housing - virtually everything of value - spells the end of civilization.

Whiteman, look at the beautiful woman you love. Whitewoman, think about the future for your children. WHITEMAN, THINK. The decision is for this generation. Your children will be outnumbered fifty to one by colored people, who have been inflamed to hatred of our people by the JEWSMEDIA. Nature's laws are as impartial as they are harsh. Love your own kind, fight for your own kind or perish, as have many thousands of other species.

YOUR FIRST LOYALTY MUST BE TO YOUR RACE WHICH IS YOUR NATION!

Lottery of Babylon
Apr 25, 2012

STRAIGHT TROPIN'

oldpainless posted:

Well yeah it's their revenge

Lottery of Babylon
Apr 25, 2012

STRAIGHT TROPIN'

Lottery of Babylon
Apr 25, 2012

STRAIGHT TROPIN'

Byzantine posted:

It was very nice of them to preserve Greco-Roman knowledge after attacking and conquering most of the Greco-Roman Empire, yes.

Not to downplay the importance of Islamic science in the medieval era (which was indeed insanely important and heavily underrated by racists), but it's a little silly to credit them with saving ancient knowledge when they're the ones that destroyed Sassanid Persia and any hope of a restored Rome.

Those of you who have over the years or decades either observed or participated in the resistance to the murder of the White race know that provocateurs have attacked the racial purity of professed leaders to impugn their motives. In my opinion part of the reason this has successfully worked for the enemy is a mind set grown from an alien religion. A basic tenet of Judeo-Christianity and part of its fatal allure is that it allows inferior men to claim superior status without corresponding effort. A Judeo-Christian with an IQ of 90 and a dismal life history can get baptized, repeat a few ritualistic words and presto, suddenly proclaim divine status superior to that of a man a million times his superior in intellect and character. The "blue-eyed blond" syndrome is typical of this mentality. And I say this advisedly since I appear Nordic, tall, slender, blue-eyed blond. Yet I can only guess at the purity of my ancestry. My father of record sold my mother to his buddies and to strangers for booze money, so the Gods alone know all. What I do know is this. I look White. I fight for White. I recognize the achievements of the White race. I want to preserve our kind. I am horrified that the beauty of the White Aryan woman may soon perish from the earth forever. I suffer for each White child tormented in America's inter-racial nightmare. I see beauty in a Celtic princess with brown or red hair and green eyes. I see beauty in the statuesque Nordic Goddess with blue eyes and golden hair. I see beauty in the freckle-faced Irish lass. I see heroism in Robert Jay Mathews and Richard Scutari with their dark hair and eyes of green or brown as well as in Frank DeSilva, a fair skinned Bruders with a French Portuguese name. Theirs is far greater nobility than 99% of those "Nordic Ideals," I might add.

For those who boast of their "purity," you have 2 parents, 4 grandparents, 8 great grandparents and so on. Go back 500 years or so and you have a million ancestors. A few more generations and everyone who ever trod the lands of Europe is your ancestor, including Huns, Mongols and Moors. There are no 100% pure Aryans as per 10,000 years ago. But we still do exist as a distinct and unique biological entity. The cultures and civilizations we create are beyond comparison. The beauty of our women, blondes, brunettes, redheads, green-eyed, blue-eyed, brown-eyed, is the desire of all men and the envy of all women. So, we do not want to be derailed by gossip or speculation on who may be 1/16th Indian or have some Italian, Spanish or Portuguese blood. We do not wish to be bamboozled over whether Islam, which did not exist until the 7th century, somehow managed to destroy the Greco-Roman Empire centuries earlier through elaborate means of time-travel. We are not going to debate over whether the collective remaining White gene pool is 95% or 97% pure Aryan.

Surely it would be a tragedy if the various divisions of our race lose their distinctive traits and beauty. And after we have secured the existence of our people and a future for ALL our children, hopefully we can take steps to preserve this diversity. But for now, we are going to accept the facts and circumstances as they exist. We are going to work together for the holy cause and we will not tolerate provocateurs, divisions or dissension. If someone looks White, acts White, fights White, then until their actions prove otherwise, they are our Folk. On the other hand, regardless of pedigree or appearance, those who oppose, criticize, hinder or fail to support our cause are no friends of ours.

Lottery of Babylon
Apr 25, 2012

STRAIGHT TROPIN'

Aesop Poprock posted:

Are you trying to tell me Sir Nicholas de Mimsy-Porpington is supposed to have deeper meaning than "quirky magical bullshit"?

Nicholas is from the Greek Nikolaos, "victory of the people." Nick is a jokey, ironic nickname and pun -- one definition of nick is "to cut slightly," and he received more than just a little cut when he was beheaded. Sir indicates he was knighted by a British monarch when he was alive. Porpington is a name Rowling made up and is closest to porpentine, an obsolete name for a porcupine. "Like quills upon the fretful porpentine...": From Shakespeare's Hamlet. Nick can be a prickly-tempered person at times. Mimsy may have come from the same word coined by Alice in Wonderland author Lewis Carroll. It appears in his nonsense poem "The Jabberwocky": "All mimsy were the borogoves..."

Christian doctrine is of tolerance , and forgiveness. Islam is of subjugation. Believe or die.

Lottery of Babylon
Apr 25, 2012

STRAIGHT TROPIN'

poptart_fairy posted:

lol @ me pretending I didn't just come to this thread for gamergate

'We shouldn't profile ALL cult of death members because of the actions of a few powerheads who are manipulating the easily manipulated into committing acts of jihad in the name of their religion.' This is what the left are saying. And some misguided fools in the middle.

Here's the thing.

The San Bernardino shooter was considered a moderate. He was never overly religious, they said. He lived in the USA for a long time. Worked amongst us. Was a model citizen. And then BAM. Manipulated. (If you let the middle and left tell it)

Or was he? Was he just answering his call to jihad? How many others will be 'manipulated' into committing acts of terror? How long are we expected to take it in the rear end to prove our 'acceptance' policy and avoid the 'xenophobe' label?

What's that saying? Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me.

Sorry, but, I'm not a fool and will not put my safety and the safety of my family at risk in hopes that these so-called 'moderates' are who they claim they are.

You say I'm living in fear because I don't blindly accept people at their word. Quite the contrary. I fear no one. And I sure as hell feel a lot safer knowing none of this cult live anywhere near me.

Lottery of Babylon has a new favorite as of 00:43 on Dec 24, 2015

Lottery of Babylon
Apr 25, 2012

STRAIGHT TROPIN'

Je suis fatigue posted:

I mean, I get that the pic is part of the post you're quoting but come on don't post pics of people being burned alive.

I believe when at war, you gotta get as dirty as those you are fighting against... maybe even dirtier. If they are lighting our people on fire in cages, we ABSOLUTELY should be doing the same, if not worse, to them!

Our military sjould be torching the hadjis children and wives. The only way to win a war is to be more violent then your enemy.

Why is it that you people caannot seem to understand that wars are won by killing. If the hadjis kill 100 innocents, we need to kill 10,000 of their civilians.

Lottery of Babylon
Apr 25, 2012

STRAIGHT TROPIN'

Laurenz posted:

This is sarcasm, right?

Water boarding is NOT TORTURE. Speaking because I have been water boarded while in the military...NOT TORTURE and not deadly. The info obtained has saved thousands of lives. Anyone against it doesnt understand it and have probably never been in a situation where it could save THEIR lives. Easy to sit at a keyboard and play the humanitarian. Go out in the blood and guts and THEN see how you feel about it.

Waterboarding is too GOOD for enemies of America....I'd prefer using their nuts,as a pin-cushion....

Lottery of Babylon
Apr 25, 2012

STRAIGHT TROPIN'

Laurenz posted:

You remind me of Charlie from Always Sunny in that episode where he pretends to be a 'Nam vet.

I agree with you. There are sleeper cells all over the country just waiting to be activated. I don't trust ANY of these raghead goat humpers.

Impeach him now. If you don't share you are part of the problem.

Lottery of Babylon
Apr 25, 2012

STRAIGHT TROPIN'

Drunk Driver Dad posted:

i guess dating a trebuchet would be okay, as long as you don't mind it having all the leverage in the relationship

A store has just opened in New York City that offered free husbands. When women go to choose a husband, they have to follow the instructions at the entrance:

“You may visit this store ONLY ONCE! There are 6 floors to choose from. You may choose any item from a particular floor, or may choose to go up to the next floor, but you CANNOT go back down except to exit the building!

So, a woman goes to the store to find a husband. On the 1st floor the sign on the door reads: Floor 1 - These men Have Jobs

The 2nd floor sign reads: Floor 2 - These men Have Jobs and Love Kids.

The 3rd floor sign reads: Floor 3 - These men Have Jobs, Love Kids and are extremely Good Looking.

“Wow,” she thinks, but feels compelled to keep going. She goes to the 4th floor and sign reads: Floor 4 - These men Have Jobs, Love Kids, are Drop-dead Good Looking and Help With Housework.

“Oh, mercy me!” she exclaims. “I can hardly stand it!” Still, she goes to the 5th floor and sign reads: Floor 5 - These men Have Jobs, Love Kids, are Drop-dead Gorgeous, help with Housework and Have a Strong Romantic Streak.

She is so tempted to stay, but she goes to the 6th floor and the Sign reads: Floor 6 - You are visitor 71,456,012 to this floor. There are no men on this floor. This floor exists solely as proof that you are impossible to please. Thank you for shopping at the Husband Store.

To avoid gender bias charges, the store’s owner opened a Wife Store just across the street.

The 1st first floor has wives that love sex.

The 2nd floor has wives that love sex and have money.

The 3rd through 6th floors have never been visited....

Lottery of Babylon
Apr 25, 2012

STRAIGHT TROPIN'

snergle posted:

A sjw wouldn't like the middle east culture of making GBS threads on women / gays.

However, even though men can act feminine, the opposite is not true. Women cannot act masculine. For one, they just don’t have the physical strength to intimidate men. But more importantly, they do not have the masculine emotions to the same degree men do. Women can be slightly masculine to a point (they also have some testosterone, but once women are confronted with men, their aggressiveness and assertiveness disappears. They are biologically wired to be submissive to dominant men who are attacking them. Of course women can be trained to pretend to be masculine, the same way that a parrot can be trained to talk. But they don’t have those same competitive emotions as men.

Lottery of Babylon
Apr 25, 2012

STRAIGHT TROPIN'

ToxicSlurpee posted:

How many nativity scenes do you see absolutely everywhere at Christmas time?

How many people celebrate the festival of gluttony instead of, you know, Jesus?

9 in 10 Americans celebrate Christmas, whether it be as a religious or as a cultural holiday. So, why isn't 'Merry Christmas' acceptable to say? It's called Christmas, isn't it? That one person needs you to say Happy Holidays? Why? I'll tell you why - they're pretentious as gently caress. We now live in a society where we will literally fall all over ourselves to prove that the minority has a voice to the rest of the world. We're so worried about appearances that we no longer have any substance. We need to reclaim our cojones and quit pussifying ourselves for the rest of the world.

Lottery of Babylon
Apr 25, 2012

STRAIGHT TROPIN'

Things liberals say...
'You need to travel and see how the rest of the world lives.' 'We say happy holidays to include those with religious holidays in January and February, also, to acknowledge that they're Americans too - and the only ones who have a problem with that are inbred rednecks.' (In reference to my post about saying Merry Christmas)

Well, here's the thing, Miss thinks-she-knows-it-all, I couldn't give a single poo poo less how the rest of the world lives. If they want to wish me Happy Holidays, they can knock themselves out. I celebrate Christmas. I'll wish you a Merry Christmas and you wish me whatever the gently caress you want to wish me. I'm not going to fall all over myself to include that 1 in 10 person. Life isn't fair and not everyone needs to be included in everything. If you're put out over my wishing you a Merry Christmas, too loving bad. I'm put out about a man winning woman of the year. I'm put out about sexual deviants becoming commonplace. I'm put out that nobody has any loving spine anymore and are completely incapable of standing up for THEMSELVES. They need a group or a club or a pack of liberals to be their voice whether they want it or not. Furthermore, I'm not a redneck, I'm definitely not inbred and by the looks of it, I am FAR more educated than you are. Do you people forget that most conservatives are hard working, well educated, well-off, upper middle class? I guess that part has eluded you in your label making stereotypes. Which just happens to be one more bit of hypocrisy coming from you stupid fucks.

Next up was Ann Coulter on 'The View'. Holy poo poo. First off, kudos to Ann for sitting amongst that pack of liberal idiots who think they have the slightest clue what they're talking about and entertaining their constant unfounded attacks. The only voices of reason up there were Ann Coulter and Barbara Walters. The best part, though, was when Ann said that the OJ verdict was the best thing that happened to black people. That it got white people over their white guilt for a minute and they started convicting black people for their crimes instead of feeling sorry for them and letting them act like savages. Which, in turn, saved thousands of black lives. Whoopi then asks her how she knows what it's like to be black and how she can say black people feel a certain way. Um, what? She didn't say that, dumbass. She didn't say anything remotely resembling that, actually. But, instead of just addressing what she DID say, it turned into a scream fest of unfounded accusations and attacks that had nothing to do with her book and everything to do with how they portrayed her personally. Facts just don't matter to liberals. They never have. Instead of responding with facts, they respond with accusations.They figure if they can talk louder and make accusations, they've won an argument. The equivalent of calling someone an 'inbred redneck' on the internet. Or the old, tired 'racist'. So, in their ignorant minds, if you don't have facts, start labeling and name calling to make you feel like you've won.

Like I've said a thousand times, conservatives are grounded in reality and liberals believe in fairy tales and unicorns. Only one is responsible enough to run a country. And liberals aren't them.

Lottery of Babylon
Apr 25, 2012

STRAIGHT TROPIN'

I'm not really conservative, but not fully libertarian. I'm declaring my own new party.

I shall name it "No Bullshititarian". We shall be governed by common sense.

Lottery of Babylon
Apr 25, 2012

STRAIGHT TROPIN'

a cautionary tale posted:

perhaps the idiots on social media is me??? posted:

I am not actually friends with this person and have never even heard of them before posted:

Lottery of Babylon has a new favorite as of 03:25 on Dec 29, 2015

Lottery of Babylon
Apr 25, 2012

STRAIGHT TROPIN'

If Obama is so worried about climate change, why does he continue to jet set around the world?

Because he's a lying racist rear end. Him and his husband.

and if he for gun control, then why does he allow his security detail and the SS to have guns?

Lottery of Babylon
Apr 25, 2012

STRAIGHT TROPIN'

A professor stood before his philosophy class and had some items in front of him. When the class began, he wordlessly picked up a very large and empty mayonnaise jar and proceeded to fill it with golf balls. He then asked the students if the jar was full. They agreed that it was.

The professor then picked up a box of pebbles and poured them into the jar. He shook the jar lightly. The pebbles roll
ed into the open areas between the golf balls. He then asked the students again if the jar was full. They agreed it was.

The professor next picked up a box of sand and poured it into the jar. Of course, the sand filled up everything else. He asked once more if the jar was full.. The students responded with a unanimous ‘yes.’

The professor then produced two Beers from under the table and poured the entire contents into the jar effectively filling the empty space between the sand.The students laughed..

‘Now,’ said the professor as the laughter subsided, ‘I want you to recognize that this jar represents your life. The golf balls are the important things—-your family, your children, your health, your friends and your favorite passions—-and if everything else was lost and only they remained, your life would still be full. The pebbles are the other things that matter like your job, your house and your car.. The sand is everything else—-the small stuff.

‘If you put the sand into the jar first,’ he continued, ‘there is no room for the pebbles or the golf balls. The same goes for life.

If you spend all your time and energy on the small stuff you will never have room for the things that are important to you.

Pay attention to the things that are critical to your happiness.

Spend time with your children. Spend time with your parents. Visit with grandparents. Take your spouse out to dinner. Play another 18. There will always be time to clean the house and mow the lawn.

Take care of the golf balls first—-the things that really matter. Set your priorities. The rest is just sand.

One of the students raised her hand and inquired what the Beer represented. The professor smiled and said, ‘I’m glad you asked.’ The Beer just shows you that no matter how full your life may seem, there’s always room for a couple of Beers with a friend.

Lottery of Babylon
Apr 25, 2012

STRAIGHT TROPIN'

RabbitWizard posted:

A, C, E, G, ...

What the next letter?
1) H
2) I
3) J
4) K

Yeah, seems pretty racist. And someone needing 10 minutes to figure it out is just as smart as someone who does it in 3 seconds.

Cases of liberal hypocrisy;

For abortion
Against death penalty

Supports the cult of death (responsible for the deaths of thousands of Americans)
Wishes death to conservatives (no American deaths)

Elected a President based solely on the color of his skin
Says you shouldn't judge people based solely on the color of their skin

Fights for gay rights
Supports the cult of death who think all gays should be put to death

Thinks all people should be treated fairly
Treats anyone who doesn't agree with them with extreme prejudice

Says illegals shouldn't be deported unless they've broken laws
They already broke laws simply by being here

Demonizes CEO's and Republican wealth
Doesn't question the obscene wealth of their politicians and Hollyweird supporters

Black lives matter
But only if they're killed by whites

Incensed about climate change
Doesn't bat an eye when their President and family flies incessantly for vacations

Against waterboarding terrorists
Enjoys the safety our military provides them with the information gathered during these interrogations

Wants to limit our 2nd amendment rights
Better not touch any rights they like and use

Wants the benefits of socialism
Doesn't want to work to help pay for it

This list could go on indefinitely, but, you get the gist. Liberals are hypocrites. Always have been, likely always will be. And we continue to create more of them by allowing spinelessness to thrive. drat shame our country has been ruined by a bunch of insolent adolescents.

Lottery of Babylon
Apr 25, 2012

STRAIGHT TROPIN'

RabbitWizard posted:

Lottery of Babylon: idgi

No one can recall the last time Americans felt safe. Why is it that we are not effectively closing our borders?

It's really too bad our laws protect the lives of the illegals. I would have no problem at all with any cop putting one in the scull of any illegal.

Lottery of Babylon
Apr 25, 2012

STRAIGHT TROPIN'

Chomp8645 posted:

This statement reveals an astonishing ignorance of statistics and probably logic itself

Fifty-five percent of respondents to a Return of Kings Twitter poll have said that online reporting of the social justice nature of The Force Awakens influenced their decision whether to see the film. Extended across our readership, with over 900,000 users accessing ROK between November 21 and December 21, this amounts to a potential direct impact of $4,219,456.54 (55% x $8.38 x 915,482) on total revenues. $8.38 is based on the average cinema ticket price in the US, which is now an all-time high.

This figure does not include those men who haven’t visited in the past month but know to stay clear away from Hollywood propaganda films thanks to our previous reporting. They have been learning to question the narrative of popular culture, and many would have done so without reading ROK‘s recent commentary concerning The Force Awakens. The $4.2 million estimate also does not include future sales that will be surely lost from Star Wars DVD’s, collectibles, and other promotional tie-ins.

My review of the Star Wars sequel was not this site’s only take on this year’s über-SJW film release. Guest contributor Inigo Montoya also opined about its non-white and female agenda. Whilst ROK regards itself as a unique media outlet, we are not the only positive source of non-mainstream news, self-improvement advice, and cultural commentary. What happens when we add together the reach of Breitbart, The Daily Caller, Gotnews.com and a host of other sources with our own?

SJWs and their sycophants can speculate all they wish about the veracity of the $4.2 million figure for ROK, but the fact remains that total revenues for The Force Awakens have been lowered in demonstrable terms by our balanced, critical reporting and those of our common sense allies. A fair estimate when all this alternative commentary is combined would be in the tens of millions of dollars.

Irrespective of the power of the Galactic Disney Empire, The Force Awakens will sputter compared to the much more limited release of, say, Gone with the Wind or even the original Star Wars.

SJWs, including long-time critics of ROK, have been quick in trying to mock calls to boycott The Force Awakens. They argue the money the film has already made and will make before it leaves cinemas points to a “failure.” But is this really what they are saying it is? With hundreds and sometimes thousands of employees, large media conglomerates are able to saturate the airwaves, printed pages, and websites with fawning praise of The Force Awakens‘ feminist undertones. Possessing much smaller numbers of contributors and without the financial largesse of media tycoons or corporations, the manosphere and other voices have nevertheless successfully and markedly chipped away at the revenues of the film.

For those of you still wanting to laugh at such a proposition, remind yourselves that the world we live in is more populated, wealthier (due to technology and connectedness), and English-speaking than in the past. Film companies also flood consumers’ minds with exhortations to watch their works in ways unheard of in the past. Because of this, even Avatar, the second most successful film of all time after inflation (and significantly due to more expensive 3D tickets), is an underachievement compared to far less marketed earlier films released in the “smaller” world of old. Many more people were able to watch it and it failed to really streak away from its predecessors. Likewise, relative to 2015, The Force Awakens will not be the financially spellbinding piece of cinema it is being made out as.

Avatar, which SJWs pilloried as perpetuating “white messiah” syndrome, where a Caucasian appropriates an indigenous culture and then ironically saves them from fellow Caucasians, still made over $2 billion at the box office. So if leftists equate box office success—albeit success which is artificially inflated by a larger world—with being in the “right,” their logic needs some serious fine-tuning. By that standard, is the Transformers series a cultural and moral masterpiece because it made billions in ticket sales?

If SJWs didn’t fear the power of our message, they wouldn’t try to suppress it and spend millions promulgating their own

Armed with the largest bullhorns and supernova-level self-entitlement, SJWs still cannot drown out more thought-out messages like ours.

Compared, ironically, to the Rebel Alliance or Resistance, operating with less sophisticated equipment and a small number of audacious political pilots, ROK and its friends continue to strike blows against the bloated mass of SJW rhetoric. Even as SJWs meticulously use methods of doxing and attempting to get people firedto discourage free speech against their positions, their lies continue to be challenged (Thunderf00t, we salute you).

Multibillion-dollar film companies may acquiesce to SJW cravings, releasing films that don’t offend real or fictitious groups that include women, minorities, and hairier-than-usual Wookies. Yet the proponents of constant political agendas convince themselves they succeed through their grit and skill alone. When their millionaire and billionaire patrons are stripped from them, what are they left with?

The release of The Force Awakens will only increase the esteem in which our contrarian reporting is held. And many more men will act on similar advice of ours going forward.

Lottery of Babylon
Apr 25, 2012

STRAIGHT TROPIN'

Elderbean posted:

Lol, is that an N64?

Video games will evolve to become a tool for raising a new generation of men. Our current education system fails horribly at providing real information on how the world works, what motivates people, and how to get laid. More importantly, it pussifies men and turns them into starry-eyed believers in the Disney variety of life and love. The entire concept of sitting quietly and reading is meant for girls. Boys need the fight, the challenge, competition, and a test of their strength.

Games were always learning tools. Now they can become a tool for learning greater masculinity. To become real men, boys must overcome challenges and find the true strength in themselves. Whether this is done in a virtual or real arena is irrelevant. By creating games that are consciously aimed at presenting a proper challenge, we can collectively make the world a better place for the next generation of men. And possibly help them get laid more.

Lottery of Babylon
Apr 25, 2012

STRAIGHT TROPIN'

‎Imelda Castro‎ to Ascension, Phoenix Rising, Multidimensional Beings, Sacredness

Reclaiming Our Wise Blood

The Sacred Power of Menstrual Blood
Menstrual Blood used to be the most Sacred substance on Earth, and now science is discovering its incredible healing powers…

Gnostic Christians used to call their religion Synesaktism – another word for Agape – which means ‘The Way of Shaktism’, referring to Tantric Yoni-Worship.

One of the most important rituals was preparing a ‘drink of immortality’ made from menstrual blood, which is full of healing stem cells, which can actually activate our cellular capacity to regenerate and transport us to endocrine states of rapture. Or in a spiritual sense open us to the Frequency of Love and Eternal Life, transporting us to another Dimension – called Heaven, Paradise, Nirvana etc.

This ‘Love Feast’ or ‘Sacred Marriage’ – a core part of the Menstrual Mysteries – was eventually declared a heresy and women were barred from participating in Christian rites.

However the ‘Power of Renewal, Rebirth, and Resurrection’ previously associated with the Holy Womb and Menstrual Blood of the Divine Mother was transferred to the story of Jesus and his ritual of Eucharist – ‘hic est sanguis meus – this is the Chalice of my Blood’ – where worshippers ‘drank his blood’ to gain the power of Rebirth through him.

In most ancient myths and religions, throughout the world dating back hundreds of thousands of years, the power of rebirth had always been a blessing of the Feminine Womb – embodied and gifted by Sacred Womb Priestesses across many cultures. It had never been held by a man. Although there are many legends about the ‘menstrual powers of female shamans’ being stolen by male gods.

The Holy Grail, in its true original essence, is the Womb.

Women born many, many thousands of years ago in what we might called ‘Original Innocence’ – before many of our genetic capabilities went offline, held this power naturally, as a birthright, shared with their tribes in renewal rituals.

Since those times, once the birthright was lost, women across many lineages and cultures – Womb Priestesses – have practiced many varied ways to heal, clear and open the Womb, so it can once again embody the frequency of Love, of Original Innocence, so that the energetic and physical stem cell capacity can activate purer states of consciousness and activate incredible regenerative healing. This knowledge has been almost lost over the last thousand years, as it has been fragmented, scattered and deliberately destroyed.

Now it is desiring to return, to ‘renew our lands’ as the myths go.

Earlier this year Fountain of Life met with a top international research scientist working with menstrual blood stem cells. His research indicated they had the capacity to work ‘miracles’. He described how the first time he used Menstrual Blood Stem Cells he felt like he had been ‘reborn’ – an unfit man in his late fifties, he’d had to run around the block because he had so much energy.

Another research scientist in his sixties working with stem cells had experienced his hair change from grey to the black of his youth in a matter of months. Throughout the world, in secret, these experiments are happening – in China, Russia, India, and more.

Whilst women are giving their power away to patriarchal ideologies, taking drugs to stop their menstrual cycle, using cancer-causing chemical bleached tampons to stem the flow, seeing their Menses as an inconvenient ‘curse’ they are ashamed of, male scientists around the world are using the power to experience states of physical and spiritual high.

Isn’t it time we reclaimed our Feminine power? Honoring the sacred regenerative properties of the ‘Flowering’ of our Wombs.

THE BLESSING OF MENSTRUATION IN MYTH
Evidence of the Sacredness of Menstruation throughout all cultures before the rise of the male-dominated patriarchy is well documented….

* The Maoris stated explicitly that human souls are made of menstrual blood, which when retained in the womb ‘assumes human form and grows into a man

* Africans said menstrual blood is ‘congealed to fashion a man’.

* Aristotle said human life is made of ‘coagulum’ of menstrual blood.

* In Hindu theory as the Great Mother creates, her substances become thickened and forms a curd or clot. This was the way she gave birth to the cosmos, and women employ the same method on a smaller scale.

* Indians of South America said all mankind was made of ‘moon blood’ in the beginning.

* In ancient Mesopotamia, they believed the Great Goddess Ninhursag made mankind out of clay and infused with her “blood of life.”

* Adam, from the feminine adamah, means “bloody clay.” The Bible’s story of Adam was lifted from an older female-oriented creation myth recounting the creation of man from clay and moonblood.

* In the Koran’s creation story, it says that Allah “made man out of flowing blood”; but in pre-Islamic Arabia, Allah was the Goddess of creation, Al-Lat.

* Plutarch said man was made of earth, but the power that made a human body grow was the moon, source of menstrual blood.

* The gods were dependent on the miraculous power of menstrual blood. In Greece it was euphemistically called the “supernatural red wine” given to the gods by Mother Hera in her virgin form, as Hebe.

* The Great Mother manifested herself as the spirit of creation (Kali-Maya). She ‘invited the gods to bath in the bloody flow of her womb and to drink of it; and the gods, in holy communion, drank of the fountain of life and rose to Heaven

* ‘hic est sanguis meus’ – ‘this is the Chalice of my Blood’ as spoken in the Christian Eucharist refers in origin to the menstrual blood of the Great Mother, not Christ.

* To this day, clothes allegedly stained with the Goddess’s menstrual blood are greatly prized as healing charms.

* For religious ceremonies, Australian aborigines painted their sacred stones, churingas, and themselves with red orche, declaring that it represented women’s menstrual blood.

* The esoteric secret of the gods was that their mystical powers of longevity, authority, and creativity came from the female essence of menstrual blood.

* The Norse god Thor reached the magic land of enlightenment and eternal life by bathing in a river filled with the menstrual blood of a ‘giantesses’ — that is of the Primal Matriarchs, the ‘Powerful Ones’.

* Odin acquired supremacy by stealing and drinking the ‘wise blood’ from the triple cauldron in the womb of the Mother-Earth, the same Triple Goddess known as Kali-Maya in the southeast Asia.

* Odin’s theft of menstrual magic paralleled that of Indra, who stole the ambrosia of immortality in the same way.

* Soma was produced by the ‘churning of the primal sea’ – representing the menstrual blood of the Mother Goddess. It was drunk by priests at sacrificial ceremonies and mixed with milk as a healing charm.

* In an ancient ceremony called Soma-vati, women of Maharastra circumambulated the sacred female-symbolic fig tree whenever the new moon fell on a Monday, the scared day of the Moon.

* The Mother Goddess under her name of Lakshmi, gave Soma to Indra to make him king of the gods. His wisdom, power, and curiously feminine capacity for pregnancy, came from Lakshmi’s mystic drink. The Goddess’s blood became his wisdom.

* Greeks believed the wisdom of men or god was centered in his blood, the soul-stuff given by his mother.

* Egyptian pharaohs became divine by ingesting ‘the blood of Isis,’ a soma-like ambrosia called sa. Its hieroglyphic sign was the same as the sign of the vulva, a yonic loop like the one on the ankh or Cross of Life. Painted red, this loop signified the female genital and the Gate of Heaven

* Amulets buried with the dead specifically prayed Isis to deify the deceased with her magic blood. A special amulet called the Tjet represented Isis’s vulva and was formed of red substance – jasper, carnelian, red porcelain, red glass, or red wood. This amulet was said to carry the redeeming power of the blood of Isis.

* The same elixir of immortality received the name of amrita in Persia. Sometimes it was called the Milk of the Mother Goddess, sometimes a fermented drink, sometimes sacred blood. It was always associated with the moon.

* Celtic kings became gods by drinking the ‘red mead’ dispensed by the Fairy Queen, Mab, whose name was formerly Medhbh or “mead.” Thus she gave a drink of herself. A Celtic name of this fluid was dergflaith, meaning either “red ale” or “red sovereignty.” In Celtic Britain, to be stained with red meant to be chosen by the Goddess as king. Celtic ruadh meant both “red” and “royal.”

* The pagan paradise or Fairyland was at the uterine center of the earth, site of the magic Fountain of Life. An old manuscript in the British Museum said the dying -and -resurrected Phoenix lives there forever. The Fountain of Eternal Youth, obviously menstrual, is said to overflow once every lunar month.

* The communion wine drunk by witches was menstrual blood. The famous wizard Thomas Rhymer joined a witch cult under the tutelage of the Fairy Queen, who told him she had “a bottle of claret wine here in her lap,” and invited him to lay his head in her lap. Claret was the traditional drink of the kings and also a synonym for blood; its name literally meant ‘enlightenment.’

* Medieval romance and the courtly-love movement, later related to the witch cults, were strongly influenced by the Tantric tradition, in which menstrual blood was indeed the wine of poets and sages.

* It is still specified in the Left Hand Rite of Tantra that the priestess impersonating the goddess must be menstruating, and after contact with her a man may perform rites that will make him “a great poet, a Lord of the World”

* When a girl first menstruates she is said to have ‘borne the flower’ in India. The English word flower has the significant literal meaning of ‘that which flows’.

* The Bible also calls menstrual blood the flower (Leviticus 15:24), precursor of the fruit of the womb (a child). As any flower mysteriously contained its future fruit, so uterine blood was the moon-flower supposed to contain the soul of future generations.

* The crucifixion of Jesus, where he was ‘lanced in the side’ and blood poured forth into a ‘Holy Chalice’ is an adaptation of early Menstrual Mysteries, where the Mother Goddess bleeds from her Womb, which is the ‘Holy Chalice’.

* The Grail story where many people are bleeding inside the ‘Grail Castle’ is also a symbolic reference to earlier Goddess Menstrual Mysteries.

* Taoists said a man could become immortal (or at least long-lived) by absorbing menstrual blood, called red yin juice, from a woman’s Mysterious Gateway, symbol of life-giving female energy. Chinese sages called this red juice the essence of Mother Earth, the yin principal that gives life to all things. They claimed the Yellow Emperor became a god by absorbing the yin juice of twelve hundred women.

* A Chinese myth said the Moon-goddess Chang-O, who controlled menstruation, was offended by male jealousy of her powers. She left her husband, who quarreled with her because she had all the elixir of immortality, and he had none, and was resentful. She turned her back on him and went to live in the moon forever, in much the same way Lilith left Adam to live at the ‘Red Sea’

* The Hebrew word for blood, dam, means ‘mother’ or ‘woman’ in other Indo-European languages (e,g. dam, damsel, madam, la dama, dame) and also “the curse” (drat). Therefore the Biblical A-dam means ‘a woman or mother’.

* Another common ancient symbol of the blood-river of life was the red carpet, traditionally trod by scared kings, heros, and brides. ‘The Royal Road’ – now favored by Hollywood celebrities, the royalty of our times.

* Taoist China considered red a sacred color associated with women, blood, sexual potency, and creative power. White was the color of men, semen, passivity, and death. This was the Tantric Idea of male and female essences: the male principal is seen as ‘passive’ and as the female principal as ‘active’, the reverse of later patriarchal views.

* The Maori rendered anything sacred by coloring it red, and calling the red color menstrual blood. Andaman Islanders thought blood-red paint a powerful medicine, and painted sick people red all over in an effort to cure them.

* Easter eggs, classic womb-symbols of the Goddess Eostre, were traditionally colored red and laid on graves to strengthen the dead. This habit, common in Greece and southern Russia, might be traced all the way back to Paleolithic graves which were reddened with ochre, for a closer resemblance to the Earth Mother’s womb from which the dead could be “born again.”

* Ancient tombs everywhere have shown the bones of the dead covered with red ochre. Sometimes everything in the tomb, including the walls, had the red color. J.D. Evans described a tomb on Malta filled reddened bones, which struck fear into the workmen who insisted the bones were covered with “fresh blood.”

* A born-again ceremony from Australia showed that the Aborgines linked rebirth with the blood of the womb. The chant performed at Ankota, the “vulva of the earth,” emphasized the redness surrounding the worshipper:

* Greek mystics were “born again” out of the river Styx, otherwise known as Alpha, “the Beginning.” This river wound seven times through the earth’s interior and emerged at a yonic shrine near the city of Clitor (Greek kleitoris) sacred to the Great Mother. Styx was the blood-stream from the earth’s vagina.

* Symbolic death and rebirth were linked with baptism in the waters of Styx, as in many other sacred rivers the world over. Jesus himself was baptized in Palestine’s version of the Styx, the river Jordan. When a man bathed seven times in this river, “his flesh came again like unto the flesh of a little child” (2 Kings 5:14).

* Gnostic Christian’s believed that the passage in Revelation, “I saw the tree of life with its twelve kinds of fruit, yielding its fruit each month” (Rev. 22:2), was an allusion to the monthly incidence of the female period.

* The Sufis, who also practiced Yoni Worship, associated female embodiment with red, and the male counterpart of ‘consciousness’ with white. Red and white colors alternated in the Sufi halka or magic circle, called the very hear of Sufism. The Arab rosary of alternating red and white beads had the same meaning: men and women coupled around the circle.

* In most European folk dances Red and white were the colors worn by alternating female-and-male dancers in the witches’ “fairy ring” of pagan Ireland, where the Goddess was worshipped under the same name as the Tantric earth mother, Tara. The dance moved counterclockwise or moonwise, and the Red and white colors represented the fairy world – or ‘enlightened’ consciousness.

* The rites were often governed by old women, due to the ancient belief that post-menopausal women were the wisest people because the permanently retained their “wise blood.”

* As a medium of reincarnation, menstrual blood was sometimes called a remedy for death itself. In the tale of Childe Roland, the elven-king roused men from the magic sleep of death with a “bright red liquor.”

List adapted from ‘Women’s Encyclopaedia of Myths and Secret‘ by Barbara Walker

© Seren Bertrand, Fountain of Life, 2012. All Rights Reserved.

😀💚🙏🏼XX

LikeCommentShare

Lottery of Babylon
Apr 25, 2012

STRAIGHT TROPIN'

Fathis Munk posted:

Also you better get that 9 page seduction guide LoB. You know you want to.

Text messaging was barely on the radar when I wrote the first edition of this book (I
remember calling it “a waste of time”), but a lot has changed since then. In fact, my current
recommendation is to use text messaging instead of calling as your main way to schedule first
dates. The reason is because I’ve had sex with girls using text messaging who wouldn’t have
otherwise returned my voicemail.

What often happens with voicemail is that a girl may plan to call you back but forgets or
loses track of time. A day or two passes and then she feels weird, hesitant, or nervous about
picking up the phone. With text, you get responses from girls who are more shy, passive, or
flakey, but still open to having sex. There’s also a younger breed of girl who was raised on text
and has little experience about making calls and having a normal conversation with a man.

While text messaging is easier in that you’ll make fewer mistakes than in a live
conversation, it’s far more annoying and tedious. For example, when you call a girl and leave a
voice message, you often hear back in a short time and then set a date in just a few minutes, but
with text messaging the process can be drawn out for hours—or even days. You’ll sit staring at
your phone, wondering why women have made the simple act of setting a date so much more
complicated than it needs to be.

The key to preventing yourself from going crazy is to be patient, not to get frustrated, and
to keep it as simple as possible. On the phone you can crack a joke here or there and then ease
into making plans, but that would be foolhardy using text because it’s surely going to be
misinterpreted. You’ll be written off as weird. The optimal text game is to remain logistical and
to get straight to the point of asking her out. Refrain from sending jokes, stories, or emoticons.

I absolutely do not recommend sending a text on the same night you meet (a common one
is along the lines of “It was nice meeting you”). It’s a mistake for three reasons: 1) Most other
guys do this and you’ll end up grouped with them; 2) It relieves all the tension of her wondering
if you’re going to contact her or not; and 3) It can easily be construed as needy, no matter how
tight your game was when you met her.

Just as when calling on the phone, make your first contact 2–4 days after the first meeting
at the same time of night (between 8 and 9 p.m.). Here’s a default text messaging template to
follow for setting the first date, with additional comments that explain the strategy.

You: hey jenny its roosh. how are you?”
Her: “i’m good. how about you?”

Send this first text even if she has your number in her phone and knows it’s you. It’s
generally a bad sign if it takes her more than an hour to respond, so you’ll know by then if you
have a solid prospect on your hands. Note the undercapitalization and missing punctuation (feel
free to leave out the last question mark). It’s preferable to show you don’t care too much, and
besides, we’re not writing a master’s thesis. An occasional misspelling helps more than hurts
because it shows you aren’t proofreading your texts. When it’s your turn to reply, send:

You: “good good. do you want to hang out later in the week?”

You can also say “this week” instead of “later in the week.” There are two things to
notice here: 1) We’re getting right down to business (otherwise the process would take forever);
and 2) We’re giving her the opportunity to say yes. Putting the ball in her court forces her to
make some effort and investment, no matter how small. She doesn’t just hop along for the ride
without doing a bit of work.

Her: “okay sure”
You: “how about thursday around 9?”

Sometimes you have to take a stab in the dark when suggesting plans, unlike the phone,
where you can feel out the days she’ll be free. What you can do to make it less of a stab is to ask
about days she might be free when initially getting her number. As you’re saving her number in
your phone, say, “I’m usually free on Wednesday nights—maybe that’ll be good?”

Continue to shoot for weekday nights for your first date, and suggest one at least two
days in advance. Suggesting a date one day in advance is risky and going for one on the same
day is the wrong move, though it’s a common mistake guys diving into text game make. Only
desperate girls accept same-day date planning, especially before sex has occurred. It’s something
you do to your girlfriend or for a booty call, not to a new girl. Just because you’re using an easier
way to contact her doesn’t mean you’re going to get sloppy and change the game.

If she happens to be busy on the day of your initial suggestion, she’ll throw out another
day if she’s interested and you can proceed as described below. If she replies with a “no,” or
“I’m sorry I can’t” without a counteroffer, chances are the interaction is over and she’s simply
being nice by replying to you in the first place. There are two things you can do. First, you can
suggest another day, but it probably won’t work because if she was feeling you, she would’ve
already done that. The second thing, which I recommend, is to do nothing. Don’t reply and let a
few days go by until you breezily start another text conversation by sending a restart text, which
I’ll explain later. Your hope in restarting is that you’ll be catching her in a hornier mood, when
she’ll be more likely to agree to a date. The worst thing you can do is push it when she’s not at
all being lukewarm to your texts.

Let’s continue the script after she has accepted your date suggestion.

Her: “sounds good, where?”
You: “let me think of a place. ill hit you up thursday”

You do this as an indirect way to confirm the date if it’s scheduled a couple days in
advance, which it probably will be. It’s a flake defense move that will prevent you from getting
stood up by a girl who changed her mind during the two-day downtime. If you scheduled a date
for the next day, then reply by telling her the place. Otherwise, send a confirmation four to five
hours before the start time on the day of the date (if you suggested a 9:00 date time, send a
confirmation text between 4:00 and 5:00). Here’s an example for setting the date venue:

You: “Hey how about we meet at so-and-so bar at 9?”
Her: “okay see you then.”

She gave you a very straightforward response, but let’s replay it with her replying in a
slightly different manner.

You: “Hey how about we meet at so-and-so bar at 9?”
Her: “okay sounds good”
You: “cool”

The difference is subtle but important. In the first case she said “see you then,” which
implies that the date is locked and loaded. There’s no reason to reply or confirm. In the second
case, her “sounds good” was a semi-confirmation that leaves things slightly open. It would be
prudent to lock it up with a “cool” or “alright.”For centuries to come, game scholars will debate
how necessary it is to send a confirmation text when a girl agrees to the date
, but my take is this:
for the first date, don’t give her an excuse to stand you up. On future dates, especially after some
intimacy has been established, you can be a little more lazy about locking up the confirmation to
make her wonder if you’re going to show up or not. That’s riskier on the first date because if she
isn’t well-invested in you, she could not show up and simply say she wasn’t sure if you were
coming or not.

That’s all it takes to set a date with text. The main idea is to keep it simple and purely
logistical. Do not try to start a new conversational thread, don’t tell stories, and definitely don’t
try to build attraction through cocky or funny lines. Only after you’ve had sex with her and build
deeper rapport can you open up and flirt and joke more, but being flirty before sex has a high risk
of backfiring.

One important thing to keep in mind is to regulate your response times. If she takes 15
minutes to reply to your text, take 10–20 minutes to respond. If she takes 30 minutes, take 20–40
minutes. If she takes 60 minutes, take 45–75 minutes. Vary your response times and be
unpredictable—sometimes reply a little earlier and sometimes much later. A big part of having
tight text game comes down to your reply times
, and the last thing you want is to appear eager.

A common occurrence will be when a girl takes forever to respond. You text her, then
hours (or maybe even a full day) went by, but she doesn’t text back. You wonder if she died. If
she does eventually reply, it’s either because she’s flakey or testing your neediness.

While waiting for her response, don’t make the mistake of texting again, no matter how
much time has passed, and absolutely do not call her. If you think of a non-response as disrespect
(which I believe it is), it’d be foolish to reward it with another text
, since it’s the same as calling
again after she didn’t respond to your initial voicemail. By sending a second text you put a nail
in the interaction while stroking her ego. Wait it out instead, and if she finally does reply, make
sure you take your sweet time texting back.

You’ll notice when girls are playing the game with you when it takes exactly 30 or 60
minutes to respond. This isn’t entirely bad, because she doesn’t want to appear eager herself (she
wants you to think she’s busy and, ultimately, a desirable catch). While on the surface it seems
silly to time responses, that’s what it takes to not appear needy and to get girls out who are
attracted to you. Believe me when I say that you can lose a girl by replying too quickly.

With text messaging, when in doubt, chill out. As long as you regulate reply times and
keep it logistical, it’s hard to go wrong. This strategy ensures that you’ll be getting out the girls
who already like you. Trying to build attraction through text is fruitless because if you couldn’t
do it in person, you’re definitely not going to do it 160 characters at a time.

Also consider using black-out periods to hide the fact that you’re meticulous with your
reply times.
Refrain from sending texts on the hour or half hour. For example, don’t send a text
at exactly 4:00 or 4:30; send it at 4:03 or 4:27 instead. While a seemingly trivial detail, this
suggests that you aren’t waiting to reply at certain times. Make things appear as natural as
possible (ironically, by being unnatural).

Text game gets more variable after the first date. You’ll probably be making it up as you
go along, but I find that you won’t be heavily messaging a girl until you’ve had three or four
dates and have already gotten the bang.

If she starts to show affection in her text messaging, it’s okay to do the same. Just follow
this simple rule: do not show more affection than she does. It’s okay to keep up with her, but
never surpass her. An example is when a girl sends you a text immediately after a good first date.
It happens to me about a third of the time.

Her: “Hey I had a really good time tonight! Thanks for the
drinks, kiss.”
You: “Yeah I did too. Good night.

Feel free to show affection or interest as long as she’s doing it first and yours isn’t more
than hers, as in the previous example. Follow this principle and your texts will never be mocked
by a girl in front of her friends and you won’t be seen as needy or a beta. That leads to a good
rule of thumb when it come to text: would you send the text you’re writing if you knew that all
her friends were going to read it? Because rest assured—she’ll share nearly everything with her
girlfriends.

There will be times when you get frustrated about how difficult it is to make plans. A girl
is either taking too long to reply or she’s playing games by suggesting to hang out and then
suddenly disappearing. In such cases, you’ll be tempted to do one of two things. The first is to
reply quickly. You’ll feel that you’re “losing her” and need to keep things going by sending a
fast response. This is a wrong move. She’ll sense your neediness and pull back even more. The
second thing is to pick up the phone and call her to cut the bullshit and make solid plans, but this
is also a wrong move, since I guarantee that she won’t pick up. She’ll just smile at how she’s
getting you to chase her down. The last thing you want to do is to appear needy in the face of
difficulty, and if you’re feeling frustrated or played, it’s likely that you’ve already lost the girl.
The best thing you can do is relax, play it cool, and take your sweet time in replying.

Another tool for your text messaging toolbox is the restart text. It’s something you send
days after a girl texts a date cancellation, refusal, or some other aloof message that suggests she’s
slipping away. For example, say you ask a girl out on a Tuesday night but she responds by
saying she can’t and doesn’t make a counteroffer. In that case, chill out, wait a couple days, and
then send a restart text containing an innocuous question, such as “How was your weekend?” or
“Did you survive Mardi Gras?” or something based on an event or activity she told you she was
going to do.

The intent of a restart text is to gauge her responsiveness and enthusiasm. If she takes
four hours to respond to a restart text and doesn’t give any substance for you to respond to,
there’s no point asking her out again. If she responds with some detail or even asks a question,
that’s positive enough for you to suggest to hang out one or two text cycles later. Sending a
“what are you up to this week” can key you in on what day to go for the date.

You use restart texts because you don’t want to ask girls out who are becoming
unresponsive, since that’s like trying to have a conversation with someone in a coma.
Technically they can hear you, but it’s unlikely you’ll get a response. A restart text gives you
information on where you stand while asking the girl to put some effort into the process, and if
she refuses to do so, delete her number with no regrets.

You can use text messaging to set the second date as well. At the end of a good first date,
feel out her future schedule by saying, “Maybe we should hang out again in a few days.”
Remember you’re just feeling out her schedule, not trying to iron out plans. Her response will
clue you in on which day to suggest for the next date. Text her in two or three days to see how
she’s doing and then ask her out with the next reply, remaining logistical and boring. Her replies
may have more color in them and you can add some to yours in response, but don’t go overboard
(you’ll know when you’ve done that because she’ll take forever to reply, punishing you for being
a retard).

If everything goes well on the second date and you want to continue seeing her, pick up
the phone and make a first phone call, which also doubles as a test. Even though she has your
number in her phone and has gone out with you (and maybe was even penetrated by your snake),
there’s at least a 50% chance that she won’t answer. In that case, leave the brief voicemail as
described earlier. If she takes more than two hours to call back or merely responds with a text
instead of calling, don’t ever call again unless she calls you. She’s telling you that she’s not
ready to put in the extra work of talking on the phone—so you shouldn’t either. Stick to texts.
We’re at a point in our culture where you may never talk on the phone with a girl you get into a
relationship with. A good rule of thumb is not to call until you’ve had sex—or come very close
to it.

Once you get past the downside of text messaging, you’ll find that there’s a healthy
upside—getting more dates. With text I get a 75% reply rate (with phone, it’s closer to 66%).
That may not sound significant, but over a couple years that means I’m taking out a lot more
women.
I prefer talking on the phone, but as they say, the proof is in the pudding. Since it’s
possible that you may get more dates by calling instead of texting, it’d be prudent to experiment
with both strategies.

Lottery of Babylon
Apr 25, 2012

STRAIGHT TROPIN'

The year in review from an angry woman's perspective...

This past year we saw the legalization of gay marriage, a white woman who identifies as black making headlines, Europe's 'refugee' crisis (with the USA not far behind), a man winning woman of the year, a business tycoon leading the GOP race to the white house, Hitlary's newest scandal, the rise of black lives matter (but only if taken by a white), the attempt to erase history because some deranged rear end in a top hat shoots up a church and has a picture of himself with the confederate flag, attacks on police, terrorist attacks both at home and abroad, our very own President dividing our country by race, condemning conservative ideals and those who have them, getting involved in things that don't concern him, vacationing incessantly, taking sides against his own countrymen, signing the Iran nuclear deal, releasing terrorists from GITMO, siding with the cult of death and continually attempting to limit our 2nd amendment rights. And the pandering to every minority group we have. We won't even go down the Pope or pop culture road - they're simply not important enough, considering.

First, the legalization of sexual depravity. Personally, I don't give two shits if you want to shack up with someone of the same sex. Knock yourselves out. But, please, keep it in your own homes. 3.8% of the population 'identify' as gay or trans-whatever, yet, we have a SUPREME COURT RULING on whether they can get married or not. There are TV shows like The Fosters, Modern Family, One Life to Live, American Horror Story, Orange is the New Black, Game of Thrones, etc., etc. with gay characters. They're allowed to parade naked through the streets. It's perfectly acceptable now if everything in our lives is sexualized. They're allowing CHILDREN to determine if they're gay or trans-whatever before they've even hit PUBERTY! Identifying as trans-whatever is a mental illness - it just is. Get them the help they so desperately need rather than celebrating it as normal and screwing up your kid for life. You would get help for someone suffering from schizophrenia, so, why wouldn't you get help for these trans-whatever misguided children?! It's NOT NORMAL. I'm sorry if your feelings are hurt by my saying that, I truly am, that's not my intention. My intention is that you get the help you need. That said, on the flip side - being gay is a choice. You have chosen to give into your sexual desires. You may not be able to help how you feel, but, you can abstain from acting on it. If you can't, fine, keep it behind closed doors where it belongs. Sexual intimacy is just that - INTIMATE. It doesn't need paraded around for everyone to see. Have a little self respect and for the love of PETE - have a little MODESTY and DECENCY. My kids don't need to see your naked hairy rear end sucking on a dildo.

Identifying as another race or gender. I can't even roll my eyes far enough to accurately portray my disdain for THIS phenomenon. You're born as a white woman, you're a white woman. You're not a black woman. If you're born as a man, you're a MAN. NOT a woman. How, in the name of God, can someone, in all seriousness, award the WOMAN of the year award to a man and not face backlash from the feminists? So, we can belittle women to the point that a woman can't even win woman of the year, but, sexualizing women is wrong? O.M.G. In what world is this SANE?! Mental illness is running rampant through the streets dressed up in many different disguises and instead of addressing it, we're blaming other things. Some dipshit goes off the reservation killing a bunch of people and it's not HIS fault, it's a TOOLs fault. We call this other weird poo poo 'gender confusion' but act like it's perfectly normal. We don't even bat an eye when some white person 'identifies' as being black. I know it can't just be me thinking everyone has lost their drat minds? These liberals are so frantic to be open minded, they've completely lost sight of the difference between right and wrong.

The refugee 'crisis'. They say they haven't had this many migrants in Europe since WWII. And that the majority are coming from Syria, Afghanistan and Turkey. Okay, tell me a time when these countries, this entire REGION, has NOT been at war? And all of the sudden everyone is fleeing? Why are the majority fleeing, men? Where are the women and children? And why are the numbers in the millions? We have terrorist attacks both at home and abroad on the rise and nobody thinks to question this? ISIS has said they'll be putting their people in place via the masses of refugees - they actually TOLD YOU THIS - and you're still letting them in?! Okay, Europe is apparently being run by liberals, too. They're so worried about being accepting that they're willing to risk everything so as to escape the dreaded xenophobe or bigot label. Priorities, people. Apparently, it's going to happen here, too, and when ISIS is on our own soil killing more and more Americans, we'll handle it the true liberal way and ban guns. And the caliphate will be in place and bam, we're ruled by an archaic religion. Well, you dipshits will be. I plan to fight to the death before that happens. We need to close our borders to EVERYONE until our vetting process is working correctly. Obviously it failed horribly with the San Bernardino piece of pig poo poo. I'm all for a ban of ALL cult of death members. They can live elsewhere. Their archaic religion has no place in a civilized FREE country. They've proven time and time again that they cannot coexist with anyone. Just take a look at the middle east. It's a disease that needs eradicated from the earth. There will be NO peace until that happens. Everyone else in the world can play nicely together. They're the rotten eggs of humanity.

Next up, we have a cop shoot a criminal in self defense and it gives rise to this black lives matter movement. Where were you all when your own children were being gunned down in the streets by rival gangs? Millions dying from abortion? How about the mass amounts of black folks in prison? Oh, right, that's not their fault. They were targeted because they're black. Doesn't matter that they shot someone in cold blood and there's eye witness testimony, DNA and video evidence. They were framed. @@ Have some loving sense, y'all. Black lives only matter to you now if white people are responsible. Or cops. Get over yourselves and start teaching your kids to be LAW ABIDING, RESPECTFUL, RESPONSIBLE, CONTRIBUTING members of society and none of that happens. Ever. You've created the monsters roaming the streets committing crimes, nobody else. Step up and take care of your own and quit playing the victims. You make your own life, just like everyone else. You have the EXACT SAME opportunities as any white person. This imagined 'white privilege' is just that - imagined. Quit letting the politicians keep you down by telling you that you need to blame everyone. Pick your rear end up, work hard and have the life you deserve. That's the ONLY way you're going to get it.

Donald Trump and Hitlary Clinton. With all of the scandals and lies that fall out of her mouth, I can't believe she's the front runner on the left. Well, I guess I can, in a sense - she's hated by the right. That's enough for the left to elect someone. They don't need to have integrity, experience or be honest - they just need to piss off the right. And while Trump isn't my favorite, he has touched many nerves resonating along the right. If he can actually pull off everything he says he can, I'm with him. But, I have my doubts. He's crass and totally not PC, which is part of his charm in a world of sparing everyones feelings to the point of ridiculousness. I guess we'll see how this year pans out. I do know the right better come together behind ONE candidate or we WILL lose to the left again. That's the only thing going for the left - they rally behind whichever idiot they choose and get them elected. The right needs to do that or we won't have a prayer.

And last, but, certainly not least in this past year of gently caress ups, the POTUS. He actually oversaw the release of KNOWN terrorists from GITMO. Terrorists who have gone back to leading their respective terrorist organizations, some even posting photos of themselves holding severed heads. He's involved himself in the race division, sided with the gay movement and the cult of death, alienated our allies, made us look like fools and imbeciles and hasn't shown strong leadership even once. Every mass shooting tragedy is followed up with a gun control spiel. He thinks our greatest threat is climate change - or weather, as those of us with a brain call it. He wants legalization of millions of illegals and introduction of tens of thousands of refugees, but, our vets are living on the streets without any medical care. He's so worried about our carbon footprints but jet-sets around the world on his incessant vacations. Says that 'we' have ISIS contained just hours before the Paris terrorist attack. He calls patriotic constitutionalists 'domestic terrorists' but has yet to attribute all of these ACTUAL terrorist attacks to the cult of death. I don't think I have ever been so disgusted with a POTUS in my life. And we've had some doozies. And then we have the Iran nuclear deal. We gave them billions in unfrozen assets, loosened trade restrictions and basically gave them a blow job while they stabbed us in the top of the head repeatedly. Already they've been testing rockets capable of carrying a nuclear weapon to Israel and just the other day, had rockets passing within 1500 yards of one of our air craft carriers. The U.N. STRONGLY admonished it. Maybe they should wag their finger in shame, too. Maybe that will do the trick. @@ The President of Iran has said, ON FILM, 'death to the USA!'. But, poo poo, we should trust him, he was probably just kidding, right?! Holy poo poo - we need the liberals out of control before there's a nuclear holocaust. I don't know whether it's stupidity or naïveté or a mix of both with these liberal freaks, but, whatever it is - it's going to get us all killed. That I know for sure.

2016 can't come soon enough. Nor can November. I'm definitely ready for some ACTUAL hope and change - not the hot air we've had for the last 7 years.

Happy 'almost end of 2015', y'all! I sure hope the year was better to you than it was to our country!

Lottery of Babylon
Apr 25, 2012

STRAIGHT TROPIN'

EvilGenius posted:

Ok guys, men can cook, we get it.

Any MGTOW should learn to be a self reliant healthy eater instead of feeding political correct ready made food / fast food corporations that push the feminist agenda while destroying people's health.

In fact the whole fast food and ready made food industry is just as bad as feminism by legally turning people towards unhealthy, unnatural lifestyles.

A healthy diet should be paleo (either with or without meat) - meaning just unprocessed ingredients with few exceptions such as naturally fermented foods.

Women these days can't cook to save their lifes anyway and the likeliness of a woman ever serving you elaborate multi-part meals like in the 50s are slim to none.

Lottery of Babylon
Apr 25, 2012

STRAIGHT TROPIN'

In the US you at least have the option for homeschooling or the option to get a GED while in highschool, so you can go straight to college and at least cut through some of the bullshit.

Where I'm from it's illegal and the cops will come by your home and force you to go to school if you don't show up anymore.

The system is also set up in this way to ensure that only politically correct people that fit into the system and are willing to suck up to teachers get to go to university after 13 years of indoctrination.

Lottery of Babylon
Apr 25, 2012

STRAIGHT TROPIN'

Filox posted:

Sorry, kinda sleepy, but what I've gotten from the last page or two is that some arseholes somewhere should've gotten a woman to teach them how to build a fire before they invaded a bird sanctuary to protect poaching arsonist cowboys?

Can't wait for the movie.

Knowing the story, I'm unsure how extending someones sentence AFTER they've served their time is legal, however, it seems the Feds think they didn't serve enough time for arson after setting fires on property they lease from the BLM in 2001 and 2006 - get this - to remove invasive vegetation and protect their land from wildfires. Now they're going to serve 4 more years?! The old man is 73 for gently caress sake. Yeah, I stand with this militia. It's time we take our Government back. They no longer represent the people,

Too bad they aren't convicted drug dealers, reducing their sentence and releasing them would be no problem. But the are white working people so the government has to screw them.

BLM director is Neil Kornze,who pior to this appointment was senior advisor to Harry Reid.

The revolution is starting..

firebomb dc

Lottery of Babylon
Apr 25, 2012

STRAIGHT TROPIN'

trickybiscuits posted:

One of the guys said they were prepared to die but apparently they didn't consider the possibility that the feds weren't going to treat this like another Waco (or care). It's pretty great to see people fail so publicly at making martyrs of themselves.

I heard Lt. Montel Williams was going to lead a group of black pampers to arrest them but he slipped on a slice of bacon and got his earring caught on a doorknob.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lottery of Babylon
Apr 25, 2012

STRAIGHT TROPIN'