Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Fathis Munk
Feb 23, 2013

??? ?

twistedmentat posted:

http://i.imgur.com/LR8xG1D.jpg

Maybe because the mainstream media doesn't cover non-existent events, or if it actually did happen, did want to give attention to a bunch of xenophobic fucktards?

Uh the article clearly states they're patriots

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fathis Munk
Feb 23, 2013

??? ?
Yeah it's become a running theme to make ironic posts in that vein. You run into them on YouTube comment sections and the like from time to time.

No one is that stereotypical.

Fathis Munk
Feb 23, 2013

??? ?

plain blue jacket posted:

weird punchline

What a weird trick.

But yeah I understood it like our resident racoon, putin's Russia is less then friendly towards gays.

paradoxGentleman posted:

At the very least, they should recognize that ailiing MLP as an intellectual masterpiece is questionable at best. Now if they went on a spiel about the hidden depths of Fluttershy's character, I could believe it.

Let me show you my 1000 page manifest showing that mlp is a parable for the fight against the bourgeoisie.

Fathis Munk has a new favorite as of 12:31 on Dec 28, 2015

Fathis Munk
Feb 23, 2013

??? ?
:wtc: seriously? What other system is there? First in first out? :v:

Fathis Munk
Feb 23, 2013

??? ?
Those make a good point. Tbh I never learned the pemdas acronym in French school, we did learn order of operations but never as a snappy acronym

Fathis Munk
Feb 23, 2013

??? ?

PUGGERNAUT posted:

Terrible lady in California was caught on camera beating the poo poo out of her boyfriend's pug. She definitely deserves to be charged for animal abuse. But for some reason half the posts I'm seeing about it are smug screeds about veganism???

I met a person like that irl a couple days ago.

I was in the subway and across of me were two women, one with her dog. The other one was with her family or something and every minute or so she's lean forward to look at woman-with-dog and say (addressing her family but clearly more than loud enough that the other woman could hear her) "venerate dogs but slaughter pigs? I don't get it." "I'm sure dog would taste super fine too eh?" "why do people eat pigs but like dogs? It's stupid. I bet dog sausage would be great" etc.

Seriously she must have banged out like 10 or 15 of those before I stepped out at my station. The other woman just kept ignoring her and held her dog on her lap. Probably the best way to react.

Fathis Munk
Feb 23, 2013

??? ?

EvilGenius posted:

So she's saying we should eat loving anything that walks, got it.

Well she and her family were overweight so maybe you're right and I completely missed the message on that one :aaaaa:

Fathis Munk
Feb 23, 2013

??? ?

swampland posted:

I'm the friendly smiley following each angry and insane accusation of wanting to hurt white children

IoSM : makes you AN EVIL NAZI WHO WANTS TO KILL SIX MILLION JEWS :D

Fathis Munk has a new favorite as of 00:37 on Dec 31, 2015

Fathis Munk
Feb 23, 2013

??? ?

Hahaha hahaha holy poo poo how can you be so smug and propagandist and wrong about every single loving thing. True work o' fart.

Also you better get that 9 page seduction guide LoB. You know you want to.

Fathis Munk
Feb 23, 2013

??? ?

Aesop Poprock posted:

How is a comic that totally sucks his dick and only presents his side of the story a good read? Boo hoo hoo someone on the internet photoshopped my comics! Maybe I'd feel sympathy if he didn't literally draw huge bleeding vagina jew ladies trampling over MRA interests. Not only that, he ended up going after 4chan people for personal poo poo as well so he was rolling around in the muck himself. He's a gross idiotic bigot and deserves whatever happens to him.

:laffo: nice reading skills.

That was an interesting and frightening read tbh. I mean what would you do in his situation.

Fathis Munk
Feb 23, 2013

??? ?

Regalingualius posted:

Who said it was Nintendo I hated?

:thejoke:

Also I'm not saying garrison is a poor innocent human being but imo people attributing literal nazi opinions to you on the Internet is a hosed up thing no matter where you are on the political spectrum unless you're a literal nazi.

Sure he's got super lovely opinions but that doesn't mean you get to do whatever to him either.

Fathis Munk
Feb 23, 2013

??? ?

Regalingualius posted:

They're genuine, yes. Garrison was already a hardcore lolbertarian, and basically took "if you can't beat them, join them" to heart.

OK yeah that does shed a wholly different light on the whole affair.

I still maintain that even if a guy is lolbertarian, falsely attributing anti semitic and nazi like cartoons to him is a lovely thing to do.

Fathis Munk has a new favorite as of 22:23 on Dec 31, 2015

Fathis Munk
Feb 23, 2013

??? ?

Nostrum posted:

No. I made a facebook post, copy/pasted it into paint, enlarged it by 500%, saved it as a .jpeg, used the Windows DPI scaling to shrink it down, THEN took a picture of it with my phone, then cropped it, shrunk it to 640x480 using the worst compression possible, then re-enlarged it with Paint, then uploaded it to imgur.

I can only assume that's the process similar images on social media go through.

Now that's some dedication, good job.

Fathis Munk
Feb 23, 2013

??? ?
http://www.buzzfeed.com/ryanhatesthis/the-great-ham-dog-of-facebook?bftw&utm_term=.tmWAAqa3d#.bu7xxOVaJ

:laffo:

Sorry for the buzz feed link but I'm phoneposting so taking screen grabs is annoying.

Fathis Munk
Feb 23, 2013

??? ?

twistedmentat posted:

I wish I could find a larger version of this
http://i.imgur.com/xu7JuWy.jpg
And it was paired with this
http://i.imgur.com/UMBB7ec.jpg

Oh yes I too hate those subsidised teacher salaries. I dunno how it is in the state but over here teachers don't make poo poo.

Fathis Munk
Feb 23, 2013

??? ?
Yeah it's almost as bad as researchers. One advantage is that a teacher in the French public system is a civil servant and thus p much un-fireable and guaranteed a job for life.

Fathis Munk
Feb 23, 2013

??? ?
AMA about being a phd student in Paris.

1300 €/month. 700 € rent for a shared flat. Income taxes paid at the end of the year valued at about a month of salary. :smithicide:

Fathis Munk has a new favorite as of 15:36 on Jan 2, 2016

Fathis Munk
Feb 23, 2013

??? ?
He doesn't care if it's satire or not. It validates his opinion so that's all that's needed, why even read the article, he always knew something was fishy with snopes.

Lottery of Babylon posted:

Europe is apparently being run by liberals, too.

Hahaha, I'm pretty sure she'd find that even our conservatives are liberal by her standards. Merkel's CDU/CSU is technically Germany's big conservative party after all.

Fathis Munk
Feb 23, 2013

??? ?

Chomp8645 posted:

But to some people "know how to cook" is equivalent to "produces four course meals without any premade parts just like mother used to make".

Uh that's also not really hard to do, the real limiting factor is time. I started cooking things from scratch again (only one course since I have neither spare time nor money) from time to time and as long as you kinda follow the recipe it turns out fine. Sure it's not Michelin primed quality but it's still delicious most of the time.

Fathis Munk
Feb 23, 2013

??? ?

Klaus88 posted:

The most elaborate dish I can personally make is a quasi chicken and broccoli stir-fry. I'm certain that most real chiefs would cry if they had to watch me prepare the sauce.

Of course none of us can cook like a real chef, but then again that doesn't mean you can't cook. There are tons of good simple recipes and unless you're really dumb you can actually cook. You might never have tried to but you can.

It's just that like in most skills, being able to cook doesn't mean you're a loving 3 star chef.

Fathis Munk
Feb 23, 2013

??? ?
Freep thread is having a field day with this bullshit. Apparently the guys are asking for people to send the "snacks and gear". Also they are freezing their rear end off because they can't get a fire going :laugh:

Fathis Munk
Feb 23, 2013

??? ?
Cross-post from freep thread

Fathis Munk
Feb 23, 2013

??? ?
Afaik they are indeed just being completely ignored, not even police presence, which is probs the best way to go about it. (I don't doubt that some kind of task force is assembled somewhere around there just in case but apparently no law enforcement visible)

The whole thing is one hell of a failed martyrdom. Every one and their dog tells them to just stop. Even the loving oathkeepers

Picnic Princess posted:

HAHAHAHA holy poo poo they are starving

"we don't want your money but here's a donation link "

Fathis Munk
Feb 23, 2013

??? ?
Send them dogturds.

And penis shaped food.

Fathis Munk
Feb 23, 2013

??? ?
:wtc: at half the things in that list

Fathis Munk
Feb 23, 2013

??? ?
IoSM : wash they pussy in tha sink

Fathis Munk
Feb 23, 2013

??? ?
You're deffo one of my fav posters oldpainless, never change please.

Fathis Munk
Feb 23, 2013

??? ?

Roblo posted:

Does it look to anyone else that they've changed '2015' to '2016' because it turns out Obama forgot to declare martial law last year.

Looks like a different size text.

Haha, nice catch.

Fathis Munk
Feb 23, 2013

??? ?
Surely you mean mooselimb?

Fathis Munk
Feb 23, 2013

??? ?
:laffo: this is a pretty amazing example of jokes swooshing right over people's heads tho.

Fathis Munk
Feb 23, 2013

??? ?

A cunning ploy. It is well known that once a female spots an erect dong she will not rest until she gobbled it up.

Fathis Munk
Feb 23, 2013

??? ?
Well I mean obviously all buildings are exactly the same. So this seems super fishy yeah.

Fathis Munk
Feb 23, 2013

??? ?

BlankIsBeautiful posted:

Paper Jesus is here to harvest you. Come quietly please.

Taaaaake onnnn meeeeee...

Wow I want to stick this to my door.

Fathis Munk
Feb 23, 2013

??? ?
:laffo: Yeah let's get back to the miasma theory of disease. Truly sickness is due to bad air so let's fresh it up with a nice bowl of onions. I would also like how he thinks the onion will manage to draw bacteria out of the body.

Fathis Munk
Feb 23, 2013

??? ?

Imo that's a pretty valid point to show how dumb the regulations around both those things are :confused:

Fathis Munk
Feb 23, 2013

??? ?
I'm the second Arkansas that doesn't even completely cover up the previous state name.

The VArkansas if you will.

Fathis Munk
Feb 23, 2013

??? ?
The worst thing about dd/lg is the term "cummies" though. Which the daddy makes for the little one to eat iirc.

ew ew ew

Fathis Munk
Feb 23, 2013

??? ?

Grraarrgghh posted:

I've tasted what the Chinese think "white" food is.

Every culture ruins every other cultures food/music/film/etc. Don't be so confined to your own box maaaan.

:agreed: everyone sucks in their own way.

Also :laffo: at the discussion about the sense of "discovered a restaurant"

Fathis Munk
Feb 23, 2013

??? ?

Strom Cuzewon posted:

Let's look at the missing facts.
1. Tony Martins shotgun licence was revoked after he shot the car of a guy stealing apples.
2. Even if it hadn't been revoked, it wouldn't have covered pump action shotgun.
3. He's a BNP member and former National Front supporter, didn't need the media to make him look like a vengeful nutter.
4. The media didn't paint the kids as pranksters or Robin hoods because they were Irish travelers and we're still very racist. At best it was "they were dick heads, doesn't mean they should die"
5. Tony Martin won his appeal to reduce it to manslaughter and is now a free man.

And, most significantly,
6. He chased them down the stairs and out the house, firing three times and shot them in the back

gently caress Tony Martin.

Hahaha thanks for this and :agreed:, gently caress Tony Martin.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fathis Munk
Feb 23, 2013

??? ?
Oh the sweet innocence. Have you ever heard of the freep thread? :v: