Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Pulsedragon
Aug 5, 2013

Shared by the same person

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pulsedragon
Aug 5, 2013

Lottery of Babylon posted:

Marvel studios should be proud of what they've done on Jessica Jones in making televisions first mentally retarded superhero.

Does this person explain their logic here?

Pulsedragon
Aug 5, 2013
https://twitter.com/FR33_W0RLD/status/755676181912051712

is this a joke

i honestly can't tell

Pulsedragon
Aug 5, 2013

Pulsedragon
Aug 5, 2013

Byzantine posted:

What do you call 99% of something?

A majority?
99% of a thing?
What are you looking for here?

Pulsedragon
Aug 5, 2013

Pulsedragon
Aug 5, 2013

Nuebot posted:

I can't get over this guy's KFC bucket shaped head.

Wasn't there a game a while back where the devs wanted to make the protagonist gay, but a kissing scene made the publishers freak out and force them to make the protagonist female or cut the scene?

I don't remember that one, but there was going to be a scene in Remember Me where the female main character kissed a dude, and the publishers made them cut it because it might make gamers feel weird to have the character they control kiss a boy.

Pulsedragon
Aug 5, 2013

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pulsedragon
Aug 5, 2013

hyperhazard posted:

Ugh, the replies. Someone posted that houston press article where the girl clarified that she never dated her ex's brother.

It's a literal transcript, dude.

yes, I have the skeleton extension

oh Jesus Christ the one time i make a tweet that's not a retweet and the replies get into IOSM.