Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

VoteTedJameson
Jan 10, 2014

And stack the four!
I don't know if anyone else got this but I'm being flooded with "What about this OTHER tragedy" posts scolding people for being sad over Paris. I noticed that one of my friends posted about the Al Shabab attack on Garissa U. in Kenya...which happened last April. Then when I was browsing BBC I saw that their account of the Kenya attack was something like 3rd on their currently trending articles. Which indicates to me that so many people saw a friend erroneously posting it (You racists only care about attacks on white people etc) then jumped on that bandwagon themselves that they pushed it almost to the top of that list. Not great.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

VoteTedJameson
Jan 10, 2014

And stack the four!
Posted by a lily-white suburban atheist who has a severely receding hairline at age 25 and lives off his parents. (who are both pysicians).

There's just...where do you start with this?