Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Depressio111117
Oct 18, 2014

A whole world of imagination beyond the oompah band.
Fairly innocent mistake to make, but then again the French flag is posted EVERYWHERE right now.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Depressio111117
Oct 18, 2014

Rondette posted:

At least pick a more somber picture to use in tribute man.

Depressio111117
Oct 18, 2014

Yeah, ISIS is definitely trying to recruit a woman who posts Bible quotes several times a day.

Depressio111117
Oct 18, 2014

Shared without irony. Note the attribution.

Depressio111117
Oct 18, 2014

Nuebot posted:

IIRC the fifth or sixth book also blatently describes him as being a black dude. A huge part of it was that before hand he's only mentioned by name so of course all the weird fanfic writers decided he was actually a little blonde white girl who they could write loving the other characters. But nope he's an rear end in a top hat like every other evil character in the series, also a dude and black therefore JK Rowling is actually wrong because something something headcanon.

You know what's really funny (not in a 'haha' way) was that Lavender Brown - much bigger character than Blaise - was a black girl for the first three or four movies and then when she started being plot relevant, suddenly she was a white girl. I don't remember hearing a peep about that lovely move.

Depressio111117
Oct 18, 2014

loving Christ I am looking forward to when this Tesla circlejerk is over and done with. Everything The Oatmeal touches turns to annoying.

Depressio111117
Oct 18, 2014

Atasnaya Vaflja posted:

To expand on what Puppy Time said: Some allergies (usually nuts) are so sensitive that even just a little dust in the air can cause someone to go into anaphylactic shock or get hives or react however they react. To be safe, some public/enclosed places don't allow any kind of nuts (schools and airplanes, like Puppy Time mentioned) because it's a health hazard. This leads to people getting mad and entitled because their kid should have a god given constitutional right to bring a PB&J to school or they should get to have airplane peanuts regardless of who it might kill.

This would possibly bum me out if I were a kid because when I was nine or ten I could've eaten peanut butter by the spoonful. That poo poo is awful for you though, so I would hope that this increase of awareness of peanut allergies would spur some parents to pack slightly healthier meals for their kids. Given how warmly Michelle Obama's healthy lunch initiative was received, however, I can only assume that people are now sending their kids to school with marshmallow cream sandwiches instead.

Depressio111117
Oct 18, 2014

subpar anachronism posted:

That might have helped him if he had read the article but reading's never been his strong suit. :banjo:

Neither is looking at pictures, apparently, unless the Snopes guy has some weird skin disorder on his neck.

Depressio111117
Oct 18, 2014

Jesus Christ you think these people would have an idea about imagination as a concept, considering how active theirs are. Poor kids. :smith:

Depressio111117
Oct 18, 2014

Vaguely 'chemical free' product AND a multi level marketing scheme. Two for one on the IoSM bingo card.

I'll see if she ever works young Earth creationism in there too, sometime, because she's brought it up in the past.

Depressio111117
Oct 18, 2014

He posts a lot about Benghazi.

Depressio111117
Oct 18, 2014

RareAcumen posted:

That has to be a joke

It is.

Depressio111117
Oct 18, 2014

Depressio111117
Oct 18, 2014

A page late but w/e

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FVo7ysKcMbI

Depressio111117
Oct 18, 2014

BROCK LESBIAN posted:

It's 2016 and we are eating our own teeth.

Depressio111117
Oct 18, 2014

Christo posted:

Extreme pedantry with a huge ego to boot. What a lovely person.

Contractions are a perversion! I suspect that they are ultimately very damaging to the soul.

Depressio111117
Oct 18, 2014

On an NPR article about vandalism in national parks.

Depressio111117
Oct 18, 2014

I have to think that when these people finally DO get laid it must be the most disappointing thing ever because they've built it up so drat much.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Depressio111117
Oct 18, 2014

Facebook Aunt posted:

Wait until they discover that if you pee with a tampon in, you pee on the string. Later you have to pull on the string that has been marinating in stale pee for hours.

Being a woman is so nasty.

That's why the cup is so great. It's simultaneously convenient and gross as all hell. Twice a day unleashing a Shining-elevator-scene's worth of blood.

But hey, no urine covered string!