Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

jorty
May 11, 2015

grump_dog.jpg
Lipstick Apathy

Picnic Princess posted:

The gently caress is an og?

Why does it look like the kid is drinking out of it rather than blowing into it?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

jorty
May 11, 2015

grump_dog.jpg
Lipstick Apathy

I must be a dumbass because I really don't get what I'm looking at, or what the caption means.

jorty
May 11, 2015

grump_dog.jpg
Lipstick Apathy

BrigadierSensible posted:

The rich kids, (who can afford uniforms, shoes, and to not have imaginary black cocks projected on them by creepy internet guys), get an education, whilst the poor kid, (with his dirty patched up clothes, bread basket and tears), doesnt. The message is that this is bad, and that education should be for everyone, even the filthy wussybag poors.

I would make fun of the spelling and grammar of those in the comments, but as suggested above, I reckon its because English is not their first language.

That makes sense now. I'm not too sure how they made a simple message like that so hard to understand though.

Also looking at the rest of Laughing Colours' posts. I'm really not too sure what any of this is.

jorty
May 11, 2015

grump_dog.jpg
Lipstick Apathy

D'aww, I wish there was a thread full of feel good things like this. :3:

jorty
May 11, 2015

grump_dog.jpg
Lipstick Apathy

This has to be a joke post right cause I'm trying to come up with a scenario where someone would actually post this and I really can't.

jorty
May 11, 2015

grump_dog.jpg
Lipstick Apathy
Hoo boy, I can't remember if this has been brought up here but there's a NoFap group on facebook ( https://www.facebook.com/NoFapArmy/?fref=ts )
I'm not too sure if it's just me but I'm getting a bit of a cult-y vibe from them,

(not censored due to it being on a public page)

jorty
May 11, 2015

grump_dog.jpg
Lipstick Apathy
https://twitter.com/WWEHOFerSunny/status/688916138743459840

I also found this while trying to find a rant from her a while ago http://uproxx.com/prowrestling/tammy-sytch-responds-rumors-wwe-upset/ :smith:

jorty
May 11, 2015

grump_dog.jpg
Lipstick Apathy

Who needs titan gel when you've got titan jelq?

Also I'm slightly concerned by the "test yourselves together" bit at the end :stare:

jorty
May 11, 2015

grump_dog.jpg
Lipstick Apathy

iPhone Conservative? I don't get the naming of this page.

Also what's with the
this is ____
____ is smart
be like _____ meme?

It's just popped up over the last few days for me and I don't get it :(

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

jorty
May 11, 2015

grump_dog.jpg
Lipstick Apathy

The Saddest Rhino posted:

ok university police officer

I'm not a big fan of this gritty reboot of Paul Blart: Mall Cop. :(

Also they do realize the big issue with this right? You can't expect everyone, or anyone to just run at a gunman.