Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Otana
Jun 1, 2005

Let's go see what kind of trouble we can get into.

This is great. :allears:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Otana
Jun 1, 2005

Rich Uncle Chet posted:

Pussy rear end refugees, why don't they just suplex the terrorists, like I, a real Ametican, would

History is a tough subject.

Both of these are from the same person, they're sort of charming in how weird they are.

Otana
Jun 1, 2005

:) feeling happy.

Otana
Jun 1, 2005

diabeetz posted:

Canadians are very upset about refugees :downs:

Uh huh refugees, homeless, elderly, Nazis, poor--

Wait what?

Otana
Jun 1, 2005

Looks bad, Todd.

Otana
Jun 1, 2005

trapped mouse posted:

Man, I work at a liquor store, and some people hate being carded. I had a lengthy conversation with someone recently where they were confused that I was carding them for alcohol. I said we had to check everyone who looked under 35. He asked why, and I said that people will come in and check to make sure you're doing your job, and if you don't card them then you get fired. "But obviously I'm over 21." Yes, we just went through this! I have to card people who look even older than you.

Then there was the time a literal physical fight broke out between an employee and a customer over being carded. Good poo poo. Don't protest when people card you, goons.

Same, except we have to card anyone who looks under 50. So many people get unreasonably pissy about it. I even had this exchange the other day.

Me: "Can I have your ID please?"
Her: "Sure... wait, are you gonna scan it? 'Cause I don't want them having my address and phone number and personal info in that computer."
Me: "It's okay, I can get a manager to verify it by sight. Do you have a store card with us?"
Her: "Yeah, lemme give you my phone number so you can look it up, it's :downswords:."

Glad she kept all her personal info out of our evil clutches!

Otana
Jun 1, 2005

Reading the public posts on trending news topics can be great entertainment.

mmm yes I see go on

Otana
Jun 1, 2005

china bot posted:

Wait, I just got it: football is their preferred noun

e: public page

Man yeah, I hate it when my babies come out all inhuman it's the worst. :(

Otana
Jun 1, 2005

Maker Of Shoes posted:

I'm having this same problem in chrome. Every once in awhile I get the wrench icon to do SF things but it's mostly gone now. :/

Facebook keeps making changes to screw up SF. The Greasemonkey script works fine, they've been recommending it for a while.

They might have some fixes up already, if not check the Social Fixer FB group and they're doing their best to offer workarounds until the next release.

Otana
Jun 1, 2005

Lottery of Babylon posted:

Libertarianism works provided you have fences, and often enough you also need rentacops and vicious junk yard dogs to make libertarianism work. And it is the only thing that does work to make a modern economy function – apart from terror and mass murder, and terror and mass murder does not work nearly as well as libertarianism and fences.

Libertarianism does not work where you do not have fences. Public transport in America fails because of blacks. To make it work again, you really are going to have to send blacks to the back of the bus. Whites just will not ride buses with significant black ridership, for excellent and glaringly obvious reasons that no one dares mention. You wanted integrated buses, got buses with no white ridership.

Similarly “integration” was in practice black workers in Detroit riding on the backs of white workers in Detroit, shortly followed by the dispossession and ethnic cleansing of whites in the inner city and Detroit. Detroit’s car industry failed because they were forced to treat productive and unproductive workers alike and were forced to hire unproductive workers. Ayn Rand depicts this, without, however, mentioning the overwhelmingly predominant race of the unproductive workers. When Detroit was thriving, she accurately predicted its future as a desolate ruin, abandoned by all civilized people.

If you have blacks and whites in the same classroom, the blacks are very much louder, take up more space, and are dangerous and threatening, disrupting education and forcing the white kids into submissive roles.

Further, the kind of discipline required to make it possible for blacks to learn in a classroom is a lot more severe than the kind of discipline required to make it possible for whites to learn in a classroom. Few blacks are capable of learning without being whipped. Successful black schools are harsh, and the harsher they are the more successful.

And of course, at a certain age, the blacks are into, or have completed puberty, and the black pupils are man sized and able to beat up the teacher, while the whites have not begun puberty, or have scarcely begun it, and are still child sized and still behave like children.

And if you have twelve year old white boys and twelve year old white girls in the same classroom, the twelve year old girls are well and truly into puberty, and the twelve year old boys are not, creating a profoundly disruptive environment, though not as severe as that caused by twelve year old white boys, and twelve year old black adult men in the same classroom.

But the biggest failure of libertarianism, the biggest failure by far, is marriage and the family. Libertarianism is basically incompatible with family formation, children, and grandchildren, with the continued existence of whites and east Asians, for white and east Asian women are psychologically incapable of breeding near replacement in a libertarian environment.

The problem is that for a man and a woman to raise their children together, to provide their children with a mother and a father, they have to form one household, no fences. But if one household, then one captain. The man has to be boss. Further, they have to be stuck with each other for incentive compatibility. Consent to sex has to be once and forever. If consent to sex is moment to moment, then marriage is moment to moment, and you get serial monogamy, which means that husbands have no incentive to care for and nurture their wives, and wives no incentive to please and obey their husbands. Which means that women get their way sexually until they hit a certain age and become cat ladies, and men do not get their way sexually, and means that children have only one parent, and a lengthy succession of violent and abusive step parents.

This is incredible. And utterly unrelated to libertarianism as far as I can tell.

Otana
Jun 1, 2005

I found some conspiracy theory money in the cash register at work today (those are two different bills by the way) and it leads to some glorious sovereign citizen batshittery. It's not quite IOSM but I had to share this somewhere.

(c) is :!: SHARE :!: as open source because that game is SO over... posted:

"NEWS FLASH `!` GET THIS `!`

You are not an ID CARD, so to the

Q: is this YOU?…

What do you say:

A: “no, it’s an ID card…”"

:allears:

Otana
Jun 1, 2005

Saw these two posts directly next to one another this morning. The irony was delightful.

Otana
Jun 1, 2005

tacodaemon posted:

Much as I hate that Milo rear end in a top hat, it was hard not to appreciate the double-scam he pulled on those "pizzagate" idiots in the past couple of weeks by first claiming he was going to do some public youtube speech on pizzagate (so they donated money to him so he could stick it to The Man) and then abruptly canceling the speech sans explanation shortly before it was to happen (so they donated more money because they figured he was being silenced by The Man)

He just got a $250k book deal too. :sigh:

I love comment escalations on YouTube, but I think this is the quickest one I've seen so far.

Otana
Jun 1, 2005

Nuebot posted:

Pewdiepie has a book too. Never before have I been so ashamed of my failures to be published.

Pewdiepie's annoying but at least he's not a hateful shitbag like Milo.

Otana
Jun 1, 2005

hyperhazard posted:

I remember people freaking out after Bush won the reelection. Like, walking around shell-shocked and crying. Things are hosed now, but a decade down the line when something worse comes up, we'll be looking back at this presidency as the good ol days.

:smith:

I got my visa to come to the US right after Bush was reelected for a second term. People kept asking me if I was sure I wanted to move, if it was the right thing.

Now people are asking if I'm going to leave. Unfortunately I'm from the UK so the other option I'm facing is Brexit. :sigh:

Otana
Jun 1, 2005

what

Otana
Jun 1, 2005

DocBubonic posted:

The Principles of Sonic Occultism.2016

I want this to be about Sonic the Hedgehog so, so badly. :allears:

Otana
Jun 1, 2005

The Saddest Rhino posted:

Is having 👧daughters👧 the 💯ultimate🙌💯 🙇🐥cuckoldry🐥🙇?

I cannot😤 think🙄 or comprehend🤔 of anything🤷 more 🙇🐥cucked🐥🙇 than having a 👧daughter👧. Honestly😤😤, think about it 😎🤓rationally🤓😎. You are 👅feeding👄, 👚clothing👗, 📤raising🖕 and 🐣rearing🐥 a 👼girl👼 for at least 1⃣8⃣ years solely🕺 so 👸 can go and get 🤐ravaged😯😮😲😵😱 by another 👨🏿man👨🏾. All the ✊🏻hard✊🏻 💼work🎩 you put into your 👸👸beautiful little girl👸👸 - reading her 🎭stories🎭 at 🌚😴bedtime😴🌚, making her go to 👯💃💋sports practice💋💃👯, making sure she had a 🍆💦💦💦💦healthy😍😘diet😛😝, 🔫🛠educating🔨👊🤛 her, 💋playing🍆 with👅 👸her👸🎉🎉🎉. 💯All💯 of it has 1⃣ simple result🗣: her body👸👯👄 is more enjoyable👅👅 for the 👨🏾men👨🏿 that will eventually 🍆💦💦💦gently caress😜😌😋😍 her in every 🕳hole️⛳️💯.

Raised the 👸👸perfect girl👸👸? Great🖕👌👍💯. Who benefits💗💕💖? If you're 💦lucky🎉, a 👨🏾random👨🏿 👨🏾man👨🏿 who had 0⃣nothing🕳 to do with the way she 👶👧grew up👩👸, who 👰marries🤵 her. 👨🏾He gets to 🍆💦💦gently caress🤛 her 😶😯tight😮😲 😻pussy🙀 every night🌚. 👨🏿He gets the 👌benefits👍 of her 💖kind💕 and 💗sweet💞 personality💋😝 that came from the way you 🤛raised🛠🔨 her.

As a 🤦man🤦 who has a 👸daughter👸, you are 📚LITERALLY🔖 dedicating at least 2⃣0⃣ years of your life😭😢 simply to raise a 👸girl👸 for another 👨🏾man👨🏿 to 🍆💦💦enjoy👅👍. It is the 💯ULTIMATE💯 AND 😭FINAL😭 🐥cuck🐥. Think about it 🤠🤓logically😫😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡

Rhino are you okay? I am worried about you please get some help.

Otana
Jun 1, 2005

Volcott posted:

How much does the penis in ear cost?

Or is that gratis?

Depends which glory hole you use.

Otana
Jun 1, 2005

Idiots on Social Media: A MIND IS A TERRIBLE THING TO WAST

Otana
Jun 1, 2005

gently caress yes.

This page announced anyone using the pride reaction on their page would be banned "immediately".

There were almost 40k last time I checked.

Otana
Jun 1, 2005

Imagine a masculinity so fragile, so delicate that an animated movie for children can shatter it into a thousand weeping pieces.

Otana
Jun 1, 2005

Yeah gonna need more stories about the crazy marionette lady here.

Otana
Jun 1, 2005

oldpainless posted:

I Never joke about autistic people

Because they often have a hard time understanding humor

More like oldtactless.

WHAT THE gently caress :catstare:

Otana
Jun 1, 2005

Jurgan posted:

I remember Al Franken talked about a policy that some group (State Department, I think) had a policy that you couldn't join if you were ever a communist or you were a nazi between 1941-1945. "It's probably a good policy. You can trust someone who became a Nazi in 1946. You know they're not a fair weather friend."

That's still on all American immigration paperwork. As someone born in 1983, it was tough to answer that question with a straight no instead of a "what do you think, buddy?"

Otana
Jun 1, 2005

The best mom.

Otana
Jun 1, 2005

LITERALLY A BIRD posted:

well if you insist.

drat, look at me. food slut shaming. :(

Bird mod best mod.

Otana
Jun 1, 2005

Ahhhhh this is too loving cute :allears:

Otana
Jun 1, 2005

queserasera posted:

A bundle of carnations and baby's breath, a box of Russell Stovers, AND a reservation at Olive Garden? Dang, ducking past the velvet rope on this one.

I'm really weirded out by the flowers and chocolate. It's like performing the girlfriend ritual in the circle you cast in charcoal and warded with salt. These are the offerings you place at your feet hoping it will delight one of the female spirits enough that she will appear in the flesh.

And then right after the ritual his mom yells at him for wasting all her Morton's and ruining the lawn.

Otana
Jun 1, 2005

Nice, capitalizing on that free publicity. Smart move.

Otana
Jun 1, 2005

Memento posted:

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/940795587733151744

Once Trump manages to wrestle his phone back hopefully we'll see some fire.

Yeah no loving way he wrote that.

Otana
Jun 1, 2005

Arivia posted:

well hey they do actually live in japan that's better than 90% of people who make those arguments

Yeah but they can't speak Japanese for poo poo. Their tweets are mostly understandable, but basically on the level of "I learned all my Japanese from anime".

Otana
Jun 1, 2005

I thought I could read the transcript with the scathing notes. I can't, he's just too loving punchable.

Otana
Jun 1, 2005

oldpainless posted:

Aren’t comic books selling shitloads less compared to a year or two ago

Yep. I work in the industry and it's struggling like gently caress. People throw around all these ideas as to why, I'm pretty sure someone at Marvel even said at an industry panel that he thought it was basically too much diversity driving people away.

That went over well.

Otana
Jun 1, 2005

goatsestretchgoals posted:

Counterpoint blast from the past: Clove cigarettes. Smelled awesome, tasted like burnt seeds.

I had to smoke some herbal cigarettes for background work on a TV show once, since there weren't any tobacco smokers on set. They weren't clove cigarettes, I remember they had rose petals and honey in them. They were delicious but halfway through the first one I was ready to stop, they were so sweet.

Otana
Jun 1, 2005

I was in the playtest group for Uncharted 4 and Lost Legacy, and apparently there was one dude who had to be kicked out because he started screaming and shouting about feminazis because Nadine kicked Nate's butt.

I wish I'd been there to see it. :allears:

Otana
Jun 1, 2005

Spalec posted:

Gammon is the new insult for middle ages jowelly white dudes who get pink in the face when yelling about immigrants/ "PC gone mad"

Hilariously, they're normally the same people who call everyone snowflakes and too sensitive and are losing their poo poo over this insult, calling it racist and unironically comparing it to calling a black person the N word.

My coworker said she was loving baffled when she first found out white people changed color when they got mad or embarrassed. We're like loving mood rings.

Incidentally, my dad is absolutely gammon. He gets mad over stupid poo poo too, he was on British TV on some game show that he was super proud of and when I saw the trailer for the episode it was all cuts of him being an rear end in a top hat. I never found the full episode, I think it'd be too cringy to watch.

Otana
Jun 1, 2005

Stairs posted:

You know what you must do.

If I can find it I'll post it in a heartbeat.

Otana
Jun 1, 2005

loving amazing. What an idiot.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Otana
Jun 1, 2005

This is the cutest IOSM. :3:

Thanks, Larry