Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Guy Montag
Jun 24, 2005

ToxicSlurpee posted:

Could be worse. I got moon moon.

Thank mister skeltal!

Repost this in 32 seconds or ur never have munny again!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Guy Montag
Jun 24, 2005

Brick Shipment posted:

I play a virtual pet game because somehow I grew up and never got sick of them. There are other adults that also grew up and never got sick of them, but lots of them are this:

You're looking for the STDH thread, since that 'cake' (looks like a cookie 'cake') is clearly store bought based on the plastic container it is in. Also seconding the question, wtf is ******? Raped maybe? How can you only 'believe' you were raped and not be sure?

Also I also commit credit card fraud every time someone misgenders me. I am very triggered (to commit crimes) by assholes: if there is gonna be an rear end in a top hat contest, by gum I'm going to win!