Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Karma Monkey
Sep 6, 2005

I MAKE BAD POSTING DECISIONS

Crow Jane posted:

your meatballs aren't anyone's first choice but no one really hates them.

Swedish meatballs are my favorite meatballs. :blush:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Karma Monkey
Sep 6, 2005

Oh wait, we're talking about food? Yea, Italian meatballs are ok I guess.

But this is where it's at:

Godammit, now I'm hungry. :mad:

Karma Monkey
Sep 6, 2005

Tiberius Thyben posted:

Also, I'm 6'7", and people, women included, just think I'm scary. :(

FIRE BAD! FRIEND GOOD!

Karma Monkey
Sep 6, 2005

Wanamingo posted:

Hey, I didn't know Colin Mochrie was a goon

This would not surprise me in the least.

Karma Monkey
Sep 6, 2005

NotAnArtist posted:

I began to believe people like that were an invention of the internet, like some sadsack boogeyman, and it really brings me down to learn the truth

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JOD_65vh8GI

Karma Monkey
Sep 6, 2005

Scathach posted:

Haaa

In other news:

BEEP BOOP

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wlMegqgGORY

Karma Monkey
Sep 6, 2005

Ironic since that person is probably not a fan of border people.

Karma Monkey
Sep 6, 2005

Fathis Munk posted:

:eyepop:

That's a whole new level of self hatred.

It starts out batshit and just keeps going and going. :stonk:

insane website posted:

Asian women and white men are literally breeding mass murderers, killers, and monsters.

Karma Monkey
Sep 6, 2005

Wendell posted:

Love that farm post. Children will not be allowed to work eight hour shifts doing menial labour?! What are we supposed to do, send them to SCHOOL?!

I had the same reaction as one of the post's responses. Two hours to gather eggs? Even a factory farm doesn't take that long. Same for bottle-feeding calves unless you have a shitload of them, in which case gently caress you for making your kids bottle-feed that many calves. It's not nearly as cute and fun as it appears to be in those "Awwwww so :3:!!!!" photos people post who have never actually worked on a farm.

Karma Monkey
Sep 6, 2005

Elderbean posted:

I know people who unironically believe the world should be like Judge Dredd.

I know people who unironically side with the theocratic president in "Escape From L.A." Deportation or immediate executions for all atheists, drug users, and sexually active single women! :patriot:

Karma Monkey
Sep 6, 2005

the gaystopo

Karma Monkey
Sep 6, 2005

IronDoge posted:

This beauty popped up in my newsfeed.

I wouldn't word it like that, but I think I agree with the sentiment. Does that make me a bad goon? :ohdear:

Karma Monkey
Sep 6, 2005

DudeGoofyGuy posted:

What does recharge twice a day mean?

When you talk and text bae so much your phone dies.

Karma Monkey
Sep 6, 2005

Chomp8645 posted:

This post should be printed out and pasted to the front door of every baby boomer.

DemeaninDemon posted:

And their casket when they finally loving die.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mbv41abhC3c&t=157s

Karma Monkey
Sep 6, 2005

Atasnaya Vaflja posted:

To expand on what Puppy Time said: Some allergies (usually nuts) are so sensitive that even just a little dust in the air can cause someone to go into anaphylactic shock or get hives or react however they react. To be safe, some public/enclosed places don't allow any kind of nuts (schools and airplanes, like Puppy Time mentioned) because it's a health hazard. This leads to people getting mad and entitled because their kid should have a god given constitutional right to bring a PB&J to school or they should get to have airplane peanuts regardless of who it might kill.

This was something I was pretty ignorant about. I always thought of food allergies as being as simple as not eating whatever it was that you were allergic to. I didn't know that there are some people whose allergies are severe enough to include airborne particles of the food item until I witnessed it. It was pretty scary. I can't imagine how terrifying it would be to be the child experiencing it. :(

Karma Monkey
Sep 6, 2005

goose fleet posted:

It seems to me like the best way to gently caress with open carry nuts is to get as many non-white people as possible to register and legally open carry their weapons in public while telling nervous hicks that they have permits and that they should have a nice day with a condescending smile

Sure, if you can find an adequate number of suicidal or terminally ill POCs because that is straight up a dead man mission. Would be pretty glorious to behold though, right up until the non-white open carriers were murdered by police and/or nervous hicks.

Karma Monkey
Sep 6, 2005

Geez, you'd think with all those candles his utility bill must be lower. :v:

Karma Monkey
Sep 6, 2005

Aesop Poprock posted:

I'm not sure if these are some sort of meta joke or what

If playing along with an obvious joke is meta, then sure, I guess.

Can't pick a favorite @dril tweet because they're all great, so here's a random one.

Karma Monkey
Sep 6, 2005

Ableist! :corsair:

Karma Monkey
Sep 6, 2005

Finisher1 posted:

Just saw this on my feed:

"no more new weaves and poppin bottles on baby daddy's expense... Lolol"

Yea, when I think child support fraud involving new weaves and poppin bottles, I think Delaware.

Karma Monkey
Sep 6, 2005

scorpiobean posted:

If only firefighters had guns

And paramedics.

Karma Monkey
Sep 6, 2005

paradoxGentleman posted:

This might be my niavete talking, but who the hell claims to understand a culture after eating at a restaurant serving their food? Is that really a thing that happens?

Because it prayed all night and God gave it legs! You should have castigated them for having so little faith that they reject miracles. :downs:

Karma Monkey
Sep 6, 2005

LOL Yes, this totally happened. All it's missing is "And that guy who paid for my meal? Albert Einstein!"

Karma Monkey
Sep 6, 2005

oldpainless posted:

13 isn't so bad when you remember he tried to kidnap a baby

Yea, and just how old was that girl he was trying to make his Goblin Queen? :raise:

Karma Monkey
Sep 6, 2005

Everyone forgets to take into account that if you take the lump sum for your lottery win, you get less. Then there's the taxes taken off the top. You would probably get only 2 million each. :qq:

Karma Monkey
Sep 6, 2005

kinmik posted:

From a Facebook page empowering single dads

What the gently caress is this even trying to say? Haha, babies cry and soil themselves! What babies!

Stupid babies! Why can't they walk, open windows, talk, or get their own food and water? Ugh, they're so freaking needy and helpless!!!

Karma Monkey
Sep 6, 2005

spog posted:

I am not sure that as a brand-new parent, I would particularly want to see home movies of brain-damaged babies.

Heck, as a fat slob, sitting in front of the internet all day, I am not keen to see them. Who is?

Skip to the 2 minute mark to hear about the hospital telling you repeatedly to not shake the baby.)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VZvJ8Jqvs94

Karma Monkey
Sep 6, 2005

I love how people think it's totally acceptable to refer to the POTUS as "it." :ughh:

Karma Monkey
Sep 6, 2005

Yea, there's definitely no such thing as people getting luxury items as gifts or buying cheap knockoffs of designer items.

Karma Monkey
Sep 6, 2005

cash crab posted:

Okay, seriously. That's just an alien wearing a people suit. I accept no other explanation.

The way he just stood there nodding in silence that long was freaking me out. If he had peeled his face off to reveal an alien and bit the other guy's head off, it would have been completely unsurprising. Was he having a fit? I give props to the reporter for maintaining his cool and not backing away saying "Dude, seriously, you're creeping me the gently caress out."

Karma Monkey
Sep 6, 2005

Wow, I didn't know there were women in the MRA movements. :psypop:

Karma Monkey
Sep 6, 2005

Tiggum posted:

And then out of nowhere he just said "I hate rap." :confused:

Because old people think all modern slang comes from rap.

Karma Monkey
Sep 6, 2005

Indolent Bastard posted:

You can drink meth?

It's probably apple cider vinegar. People think drinking that poo poo will cure everything and make you live forever. Although nowadays they insist it has to be organic and contain mother of the vinegar, etc. If you drink it and still have cancer or aids or evidence of aging, you just didn't drink the right kind. (the one they're selling)

Karma Monkey
Sep 6, 2005

Araenna posted:

If you drink it right after every meal, you might lose weight from all the vomiting.

Or from the shits. The best thing about these vile concoctions is that very very few people are gonna tolerate it for more than a few doses, so you give up or skip doses, in which case, the "you didn't do it right" clause comes into effect. It's such an easy scam.

Karma Monkey
Sep 6, 2005

cash crab posted:

http://www.foreverymom.com/dear-mama-satan-is-doing-everything-he-can-to-keep-you-from-reading-this-letter/

Amazing article. I think it's written by the perspective of some goofy demon colluding with Satan. Observe:

The Act

The comments are interesting too.

quote:

Kris IF THIS IS FOR YOUR MOM YOU ARE SICKER THAN i THOUGHT YOU WERE,TELL HOW YOU DESERTED YOUR MOTHER AND FATHER WHEN THEY NEEDED HELP.iF YOU WANT TO POINT FINGERS TO MAKE YOU FEEL GOOD,LOOK IN THE MIRROR. YOUR GRANDMOTHER

Are these for real? Check this one out:

She left their daughter with him, but can a man with Asperger’s be a single dad? He knew what he had to do.

Karma Monkey has a new favorite as of 00:52 on Jan 28, 2016

Karma Monkey
Sep 6, 2005

BioEnchanted posted:

That domestic abuse poster kinda reminds me of an old advert from the late 90s or early 2000s with the idea of 'Don't let rage make you do something you'll wish you hadn't". The structure was a man gets frustrated with some tiny thing and starts getting violent, and in the mirror you see his 'conscience'/future-self-looking-back, banging on the glass yelling at himself to stop. Don't know if the advert was a god one or a problematic one but it was an interesting take on the issue.

Here's the ad (SOME PEOPLE MAY FIND THIS UPSETTING. Just thought I'd add a warning just in case :) ): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RzDr18UYO18

They had some anti-rape ones done the same way and those were really disturbing as well.

Karma Monkey
Sep 6, 2005

Lottery of Babylon posted:

Every race has been enslaved at one time or another in history..quit whining and take responsibility for your actions

find the history that was hid away...MORE IRISH PEOPLE WERE SOLD INTO SLAVORY THAN BLACK/AFRICAND

And yet you never hear any Irish-Americans whine about it or hold present day Americans responsible.

SORRY GOT SIDETRACKED....BUT SERIOUSLY LOOK IT UP>>>IRISH SLAVORY

Well, first off, Google decided to search for something different when I tried to look it up. :haw: Post this to them:
‘Irish slaves’: the convenient myth

Karma Monkey
Sep 6, 2005

Maybe it was directed to Rachel Dolezal, but judging by the garb and jewelry on the lady in the photo, I'm guessing it was posted during yet the billionth Tribal vs. Folkish debate among the the Heathen/Asatru/Theodish community.

Karma Monkey
Sep 6, 2005

LOL Like they managed to 'shop the bread out, but couldn't add in some fruit or something? "La-di-da, just standing next to my empty basket!"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Karma Monkey
Sep 6, 2005

Six-Of-Hearts posted:

:agree:
I want to dance in the rain of tears this would cause.

Same. The number of outraged FB posts and YouTube spitting blood rants it would generate could fill its own megathread. :allears: