Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Ape Has Killed Ape
Sep 15, 2005

They know that if they take out our gumbo reserves, the rest of the US will fold within a month.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ape Has Killed Ape
Sep 15, 2005

It's a fairly obscure law, but being awarded a purple heart does in-fact give you an unlimited free pass to say racial slurs.

Ape Has Killed Ape
Sep 15, 2005

Blurred posted:

Harmless enough, but I'll never understand how people keep falling for this kind of thing:

202,000 comments of people saying, "Only five? You need your eyes checked! I can see [x]!". If you need hundreds of thousands of people commenting on your posts for some reason, just post something that's obviously wrong and give them that smug sense of self-satisfaction of being able to correct you.

This is stupid, there's obviously 9.

Ape Has Killed Ape
Sep 15, 2005

Karma Monkey posted:

The way he just stood there nodding in silence that long was freaking me out. If he had peeled his face off to reveal an alien and bit the other guy's head off, it would have been completely unsurprising. Was he having a fit? I give props to the reporter for maintaining his cool and not backing away saying "Dude, seriously, you're creeping me the gently caress out."

Tony Abbot is a literal psychopath and that was him completely blanking on what the appropriate emotion to display was. At the end he decided to play it off as distain. This is the only reasonable explanation I can come up with for how Tony Abbot acts.

Ape Has Killed Ape
Sep 15, 2005

Field Mousepad posted:

So is he trolling? Or is that the greatest self own I've ever seen?

Baked Alaska really is that dumb.