Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

alternate.eago
Jul 19, 2006
Insert randomness here.

Larrymer posted:

My dad has one he's selling and he's having a hard time getting $2500 for it. He just replaced the batteries for at least that much a couple years ago. High miles and a 5 speed, honda badge replaced with and autobots sticker. :v: Otherwise it's in good shape. Most of them I see are pretty cheap. Not the most comfortable cars getting in and out of and it doesn't ride the best, but you can't beat the mileage.

Is it a stick? And what part of the country? Although, I'm sure its gone by now....

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU