Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

cursedshitbox
May 20, 2012

Your rear-end wont survive my hammering.

Fun Shoe
:hf: bricknose buddies. also lovin your 250. :D

Hey does your tilt column work? if so I'm so totally jealous.

(90' f350, 7.3 zf5)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cursedshitbox
May 20, 2012

Fun Shoe

MonkeyNutZ posted:

Thanks for all of the truck love guys, it's easily the most Roadkill vehicle I've ever owned and it's really nice to work on something you know can always be fixed with zip ties and a hammer. Hopefully after this weekend it shouldn't take too much time away from getting the Opel on the road for this Fall.

Goddamn, if I ever paint my ugly POS that's the exact color I was shooting for. Also no tilt column, I had to run out and double check even though I've already removed the column before.

1. lucky you! want a tilt column?
(its a sand/beige. going to repaint it military desert sand this sumer)

2. more loving pictures of that car. jesus gently caress. :gizz:

cursedshitbox
May 20, 2012

Fun Shoe
haha your truck would pass for an idi with all that smoke :D

cursedshitbox
May 20, 2012

Fun Shoe
Nice insight. those things are p cheap out here too. Neat quirky little car.

also you got the firewall support it seems. lucky jerk

I also need to do that rod mod to my pos..... but the housing is so hosed I need to weld in/re-drill the bastard.

cursedshitbox
May 20, 2012

Fun Shoe
How does the bushing look? their bw1356 (4x4) box with a slipyoke has a replacable bushing.