Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Coredump
Dec 1, 2002

If it I had been me in the GTR I would like to think I would eat my humble pie and let the swift pass. Then try to follow it through the twisty bits to see if I can learn anything.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Coredump
Dec 1, 2002

That's insane and I love it.

Coredump
Dec 1, 2002

That's awesome!

Coredump
Dec 1, 2002

Hell yeah keep up the work.

Coredump
Dec 1, 2002

Yeah I dunno if that Ford power steering pump is actually bad yet, that's just how they sound.*

*Not applicable to other makes.

Coredump
Dec 1, 2002

some texas redneck posted:

Serious talk, that's how they sound with 20k on them.

My dad's foxbody power steering pump makes the same whine. Is that a supercharger you got in that thing? Nah, just a power steering pump. :shame:

Coredump
Dec 1, 2002

Hey your truck has built in start-stop. Neat.

Coredump
Dec 1, 2002

I still believe in you. 2020 the car will move under its own power!

Coredump
Dec 1, 2002

My body is ready.

Coredump
Dec 1, 2002

You going to stick with sheet metal for door panel or would you consider wood? Might save some weight.

Coredump
Dec 1, 2002

Shine on you crazy diamond. Also.... did you make it?

Coredump
Dec 1, 2002

I need another hit. A picture, anything.

Coredump
Dec 1, 2002

Thread sucks, not one electric kettle in sight. Where's your copy of welding for dummies? Shameful.

Keep up the good work!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Coredump
Dec 1, 2002

MonkeyNutZ posted:

If it makes you feel any better I do most of the work on the car in coveralls while drinking coffee made using an electric kettle and AeroPress.

This does make me feel better. If someone shipped a roll of prepreg carbon fiber to your house how soon before you're trying to roll your own autoclave?

Edit: this is a shameful snipe.