Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

sharkytm
Oct 9, 2003

Ba

By

Sharkytm doot doo do doot do doo

Fallen Rib

MonkeyNutZ posted:

The 20 gallon IR compressor is rated for 100% duty cycle so it shouldn't have any issue filling the extra volume. I'll be plumbing the second tank in after my iron pipe air dryer with a bypass so I don't have to fill it every time. I'll be using the baseplate on top of the big tank to mount a multistage filter, dryer, and oil separator to have the cleanest air possible to run my HVLP guns.

That's an awesome way to deal with the tank and the blasting station... A+ on that.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sharkytm
Oct 9, 2003

Ba

By

Fallen Rib

Finger Prince posted:

Mouser.com is an excellent resource anything and everything connector related, especially data sheets.
Also whatever connectors you end up going with, make sure they use a standard, easily procurable pin insertion/extraction tool. Not that you'll be de-pinning your connectors a lot, but at least if it uses a standard plastic red/white, you can buy a few dozen and keep them handy.

Mouser, Digikey, Newark, and Allied are my go-to companies for electronics.

sharkytm
Oct 9, 2003

Ba

By

Fallen Rib

Poisonlizard posted:

He did say he was an engineer...

He didn't ask about crayons. :v:

sharkytm
Oct 9, 2003

Ba

By

Fallen Rib

Infinotize posted:

very pro dasharez0ne etching

No poo poo. That's impressive. The dimple dies and brake did a nice job on the dead pedal. I keep meaning to snag a set and borrow a friend's brake, but... effort.

sharkytm
Oct 9, 2003

Ba

By

Fallen Rib

Dagen H posted:

Put transmission in reverse, roll car backward, pop the clutch?

I'm not trying to be a dick, I honestly don't understand your confusion.

Doesn't that fire the engine up backwards?

LOL