Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

OneOverZero
Oct 14, 2005

JET FUEL CAN'T MELT SEALED BEAMS
It's worth noting that this was painted by a co-worker at approximately midnight on a Thursday or some poo poo. CAD users represent bitch

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

OneOverZero
Oct 14, 2005

As someone who has been following the Opel's progress since the first thread in 2007 or whatever, I just want to apologize for my Plymouth Neon getting in the way of what would otherwise be rewarding Opel developments.

OneOverZero
Oct 14, 2005

edit: poo poo, meant to edit the above post

MonkeyNutZ posted:

If I had the room to tear down a car for parts I'd jump on that thing. The rust on the corner of the fenders isn't a good sign but the engine at the very least would be a steal, these things are getting harder and harder to find.
Probably worth pointing out that I can store it.