Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Guest2553
Aug 3, 2012

Weatherman posted:

How do you figure?

Cheap bananas courtesy of United Fruit/Chiquita and all we had to do was install a dictatorship! You don't even have to be in the US to get some of the weapons grade dickings that are available, be glad you're not in some CIA black site for having the same middle initial as some guy who once tipped a (suspected) al Qaida recruiter more than 10%.

e. Also yeah even with insurance I ended up getting something like 20k+ worth of bills after my wife's delivery because the incompetent fucks at the hospital billed us incorrectly at first, billed us again to fix it, and then billed it in my kids name to remind him how American he is. Took a year and change to fix.

Guest2553 fucked around with this message at 12:14 on Nov 23, 2015

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread