Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ass cobra
May 28, 2004

by Azathoth

Shrapnig posted:

Norway should realize they're Norway and stop trying to do fancy flicks and backheels.

:agreed:

Also amputate Søderlund

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Grimble
Jul 7, 2002

He will build a castle with garden on an island called Cheshire, and he is permitted to breed.
Pedersen will score at least one goal.

ass cobra
May 28, 2004

by Azathoth
Lol Pedersen is such an ugly fucker

ass cobra
May 28, 2004

by Azathoth
gently caress you Berget stop it with the heels

Grimble
Jul 7, 2002

He will build a castle with garden on an island called Cheshire, and he is permitted to breed.
Enough with the backheels already Berget

ass cobra
May 28, 2004

by Azathoth
This is painful I need a drink

Shrapnig
Jan 21, 2005

rear end cobra posted:

This is painful I need a drink

Dive right into one.

Grimble
Jul 7, 2002

Another good substitution, now get Helland in for Skjelbred and we might score a goal.

ass cobra
May 28, 2004

by Azathoth
Motm: old pants man

ass cobra
May 28, 2004

by Azathoth
Rekdal scored 3 against Hungary after 82 minutes

ass cobra
May 28, 2004

by Azathoth
Hmm maybe we'll try to swing it in from the right for the billionth time

ass cobra
May 28, 2004

by Azathoth
Lol kill me

Grimble
Jul 7, 2002

:mad:

Grimble
Jul 7, 2002

We'll beat this lot in Hungary on sunday.

Just need a bit more luck and a better ref.

ass cobra
May 28, 2004

by Azathoth
furthermore Hungarians are bog dwelling racists

ass cobra
May 28, 2004

by Azathoth
Petition to expand the next euro to 32 teams

UnlimitedSpessmans
Jul 31, 2015

rear end cobra posted:

Petition to expand the next euro to 32 teams

wouldn't want the netherlands in would we?

ass cobra
May 28, 2004

by Azathoth

UnlimitedSpessmans posted:

wouldn't want the netherlands in would we?

It's fine they still wouldn't make it

Ewar Woowar
Feb 25, 2007

Lol how did Norway lose to a team that has a pensioner in goal and midfield. More like Zoltan Gera-atrick.

dkj
Feb 18, 2009

is this fixed like the copa america?

UnlimitedSpessmans
Jul 31, 2015

dkj posted:

is this fixed like the copa america?

all football is fixed
why do you think north eastern teams never win titles?

ass cobra
May 28, 2004

by Azathoth

Ewar Woowar posted:

Lol how did Norway lose to a team that has a pensioner in goal and midfield. More like Zoltan Gera-atrick.

By being really bad, we're super good at it

ass cobra
May 28, 2004

by Azathoth
Come on zoltan, or denmark, either is fine really

Grimble
Jul 7, 2002

Sweden score, so gently caress Denmark I guess.

straight up brolic
Jan 31, 2007

After all, I was nice in ball,
Came to practice weed scented
Report card like the speed limit

:homebrew::homebrew::homebrew:

i've literally never heard of emile forsberg

straight up brolic
Jan 31, 2007

i hope sweden and norway both get in

Hegay
Jun 29, 2012

loving Sweden, piece of poo poo country. Gay rear end Italian ref missing the clear penalty

Hegay
Jun 29, 2012

god dammit

ass cobra
May 28, 2004

by Azathoth
Floppy zlatan

Hegay
Jun 29, 2012

Luder Zlatan

straight up brolic
Jan 31, 2007

pretty good save

ass cobra
May 28, 2004

by Azathoth
Nice save by schemeneuldel junior

Grimble
Jul 7, 2002

Daniel Fagger

straight up brolic
Jan 31, 2007

Grimble posted:

Daniel Fagger
nice rivals pun enjoy your ban

Hegay
Jun 29, 2012

Grimble posted:

Daniel Fagger

Ugh really? The swedes won't tolerate this

Insurrectionist
May 21, 2007

straight up brolic posted:

i hope sweden and norway both get in

Norway won't because independent of our being poo poo in general, we have both a play-off curse and absolutely no players capable of scoring for the NT (or in general) in the entire squad.

I mean we've been doing okay in the qualifiers based on counter-attacks and set-pieces, but Hungary was one of the best countries in the entire qualifiers for the latter (and it showed the first game) and since they managed a win away they won't take any risks that would allow us to take advantage of the former. There's no way we're outscoring them tomorrow.

E: Also for some reason every single Norwegian seems to want Ødegaard to play even though he's only been playing decently for Castilla for like a couple matches recently. Before that he was really poo poo. And he doesn't have either the workrate or physique to do work defensively. And he's by far best for sides that either control the game entirely, or get a lot of open space on the counter for him to make penetrating passes, neither of which will come into play against Hungary I expect. And he's been pretty poor for the NT in general. It's mind-boggling.

Insurrectionist fucked around with this message at 21:50 on Nov 14, 2015

Hegay
Jun 29, 2012

Kahlenberg out please

Grimble
Jul 7, 2002

Insurrectionist posted:

Norway won't because independent of our being poo poo in general, we have both a play-off curse and absolutely no players capable of scoring for the NT (or in general) in the entire squad.

I mean we've been doing okay in the qualifiers based on counter-attacks and set-pieces, but Hungary was one of the best countries in the entire qualifiers for the latter (and it showed the first game) and since they managed a win away they won't take any risks that would allow us to take advantage of the former. There's no way we're outscoring them tomorrow.

I believe. Helland and Pedersen will hopefully play and might actually score goals.

Insurrectionist
May 21, 2007

Grimble posted:

I believe. Helland and Pedersen will hopefully play and might actually score goals.

I'm gonna watch and hope but I don't have too much of the latter. Smells of 1 - 2 Hungary goals and 0 - 1 Norway goals.

Hopefully one of our Nordic neighbors can collapse hilariously and take the attention off us IMO.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Grimble
Jul 7, 2002

That's a pen

:denmark:

• Locked thread