Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Blue Star Error
Jun 11, 2001

For this recipie you will need:
Football match (Halftime of), Celebrity Owner (Motivational speaking of), Sherry (Bottle of)
Robbie Brady motm :allears:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

return0
Apr 11, 2007
Whale oil be fooked

Sneaks McDevious
Jul 29, 2010

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
Brilliant! Can't wait to go to France, exit bottom of our group with one point and no goals scored :rms: :rms: :rms:

atomic gog
Apr 11, 2005

Winner June 2013 POTM
Congratulations ireland!

jeebus bob
Nov 4, 2004

Festina lente

Blue Star Error posted:

Its a shame to see a British team just miss out but if they work really hard and its expanded to 32 teams I'm sure Gibraltar can reach the next Euros

And then next when they make it 64, even the Falklands could have a shot.

TwoDogs1Cup
May 28, 2008

DOUGIE DOUGIE DOUGIE! MY LOVE, HE MAKES MY EMPTY HEART FULL! DOUGIE! THE BEST FOREVER THE BEST DOUGIEEE! <3 <3 - TwoDougies1Cup
Good result this

Blue Star Error
Jun 11, 2001

For this recipie you will need:
Football match (Halftime of), Celebrity Owner (Motivational speaking of), Sherry (Bottle of)

julian assflange posted:

Brilliant! Can't wait to go to France, exit bottom of our group with one point and no goals scored :rms: :rms: :rms:

Its going to be possible to finish 3rd in a group and reach the knockouts thats doable for Ireland if they get a favourable draw

ass cobra
May 28, 2004

by Azathoth
Congratulations Ireland

Denmark - Sweden tomorrow should be tasty

WeAreTheRomans
Feb 23, 2010

by R. Guyovich

julian assflange posted:

gotta respect tradition

African AIDS cum
Feb 29, 2012

Welcome back, welcome back, welcome baaaack
Lol i hope some Bosniaks are mad&crying

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

and then the car turned in to fire
The idea that Albania is going to a real tournament that Serbia and Bosnia are missing out on is very funny to me.

jeebus bob
Nov 4, 2004

Festina lente

Gigi Galli posted:

The idea that Albania is going to a real tournament that Serbia and Bosnia are missing out on is very funny to me.

Same but remember Albania is Serbia so in a way they are going.

Hegay
Jun 29, 2012

I hope the leaks of a Delaney - Pierre Emil Højbjerg midfield is true. Wish we would try something else than the loving 4-3-3 that hasn't worked for us the past 3 years.

Hegay
Jun 29, 2012

Tasty tasty stuff

ass cobra
May 28, 2004

by Azathoth
2-1 denmark inshallah

Hegay
Jun 29, 2012

gently caress goal line technology pls ahhh

ass cobra
May 28, 2004

by Azathoth
Holy poo poo that should have been a goal

Hegay
Jun 29, 2012

loving clowns, score that one

ass cobra
May 28, 2004

by Azathoth
Lol Zlatan

Now score two denmark

Hegay
Jun 29, 2012

OH FOR gently caress SAKE, lmao the defending on that corner

Troy Queef
Jan 12, 2013

#DARETOZLATAN

saihttam
Apr 15, 2006
Enter sadman
:getin:

jeebus bob
Nov 4, 2004

Festina lente
I wish I could say that was pure luck for Zlatan but he does that exact thing so often it's ridiculous.

R.S. Gumby
Jul 26, 2007

Utterly useless.
Ibra!

Let's see if our defense can stop making GBS threads themselves, and we might actually make it to France.

Hegay
Jun 29, 2012

well at least we'll get a new manager

ass cobra
May 28, 2004

by Azathoth
Come on denmark ffs

Icept
Jul 11, 2001

Hegay posted:

well at least we'll get a new manager

olsen should've been sacked 6 years ago

Hegay
Jun 29, 2012

imagine having a proper striker

Hegay
Jun 29, 2012

Icept posted:

olsen should've been sacked 6 years ago

Agreed - or at least when he failed to get us to Brazil, instead he got a chance to gently caress up the easiest Euro Qualification

Hegay
Jun 29, 2012

10 years with the same 4-3-3 useless boring backward passing possession game, zzzz

Woodenlung
Dec 10, 2013

Calculating Infinity
Højbjerg and Eriksen being absolutely shocking. Agger resorting to his smash up the pitch tactic. Durmisi being Brøndby quality.

ass cobra
May 28, 2004

by Azathoth
Seems to me like Lord Bendtner is in fact bad?

Woodenlung
Dec 10, 2013

Calculating Infinity

rear end cobra posted:

Seems to me like Lord Bendtner is in fact bad?

Well no poo poo. He has been pretty decent for Denmark though over the years, one thing for sure, the alternatives are sadly much worse.

Hegay
Jun 29, 2012

Woodenlung posted:

Højbjerg and Eriksen being absolutely shocking. Agger resorting to his smash up the pitch tactic. Durmisi being Brøndby quality.

Why was Durmisi taking free kicks earlier this half, smh. Wish we would play with two up front and move Eriksen to the left, he can't be anymore invisible than usual. He's such a soft shite oval office for the national team, constant disappointment

Hegay
Jun 29, 2012

Should have played AC instead of Agger or Højbjerg

not William loving Kvist when we have to score two goals ahhh

ok Michael Krohn Dehli, but shouldn't have taken cool guy Delaney off

FullLeatherJacket
Dec 30, 2004

Chiunque può essere Luther Blissett, semplicemente adottando il nome Luther Blissett

Woodenlung posted:

Well no poo poo. He has been pretty decent for Denmark though over the years, one thing for sure, the alternatives are sadly much worse.

Sometimes you take living in a proper country for granted until you hear something like this

Hegay
Jun 29, 2012

Bendtner off please, seriously the alternative can't be much worse. Just play Poulsen as striker or some poo poo

R.S. Gumby
Jul 26, 2007

Utterly useless.
Ibra gjort! :sweden:

Hegay
Jun 29, 2012

gently caress, Zlatan is too good. They're proper hosed when he retires after the Euros

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

African AIDS cum
Feb 29, 2012

Welcome back, welcome back, welcome baaaack
well one bosniak is going to the euros

• Locked thread