Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

In Training posted:

I'm changing my last guess from Linkle to a Squid Kid.
I think it'll be original Snake rather than Big Boss.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

FactsAreUseless posted:

I think it'll be original Snake rather than Big Boss.

They should put Naked Snake, Vic Boss, Big Boss, Solid Snake, Raiden and Old Snake in Smash.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Don't forget Venom Snake.

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

In Training posted:

They should put Naked Snake, Vic Boss, Big Boss, Solid Snake, Raiden and Old Snake in Smash.
Old Snake and Young Ocelot.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Don't forget Ishmael

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Pablo Gigante posted:

Don't forget Ishmael

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

He's coming too?

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

If we were still living in the golden age of every popular media franchise having a terrible 2D fighter, I could be playing the 3rd version of the terribly unbalanced Metal Gear Solid fighting game and unleashing ultras with Ocelot and a variety of classic metal gear bosses.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

In Training posted:

If we were still living in the golden age of every popular media franchise having a terrible 2D fighter, I could be playing the 3rd version of the terribly unbalanced Metal Gear Solid fighting game and unleashing ultras with Ocelot and a variety of classic metal gear bosses.
Metal Gear Solid: Masters of Teras Kasi

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Pablo Gigante posted:

He's coming too?

Plebian Parasite
Oct 12, 2012

In Training posted:

a mokujin clone made of cardboard boxes

program666
Aug 22, 2013

A giant carnivorous dinosaur
next golden age will be eery franchise having their own awesome musou

Scrub-Niggurath
Nov 27, 2007

In Training posted:

I'm changing my last guess from Linkle to a Squid Kid.

I think Linkle is a safe bet because they already have gender swapping for one of the characters

Ristolaz
Sep 29, 2005

By completely blowing off my BS you have passed the first trial
shovel knight because theirs already an amibo

crunk dork
Jan 15, 2006
I bought smash for my new 3ds xl a few months ago and i dont know why i thought it would be good, it loving sucked when i bought it and it still did when i tried it again last night

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

crunk dork posted:

I bought smash for my new 3ds xl a few months ago and i dont know why i thought it would be good, it loving sucked when i bought it and it still did when i tried it again last night
It's good, actually.

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

the controls are simply too assy.

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

net cafe scandal posted:

On the 3DS? I think it controls great on Wii U.

crunk dork
Jan 15, 2006

net cafe scandal posted:

thats what i'm sayin, definitely seems like something that needs a real controller

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

FactsAreUseless posted:

Yeah I was really frustrated with it.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

FactsAreUseless posted:

The 3DS version is way worse from what I've seen, sadly. I don't know why they even did a 3DS version since it apparently hamstrung the rest of development so that every character could be playable on both platforms.

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

It was really fun for the month or two that it was out while the wii u version wasn't. Hell I still want a lot of the 3ds only stages to be moved to wii u.

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!
I enjoy the 3DS version more, if only because a portable Super Smash Bros is something I had been waiting for for well over a decade.

Ristolaz
Sep 29, 2005

By completely blowing off my BS you have passed the first trial
(projecting my voice to the other side of the room) Can you make him wear the dress?

mabels big day
Feb 25, 2012

Ristolaz posted:

(projecting my voice to the other side of the room) Can you make him wear the dress?

We'll find out in December.

Level Slide
Jan 4, 2011

Is the dress complete with panties

Bongo Bill
Jan 17, 2012

I still play Smash 3DS, because a few games of Smash Run before bed is a good way to end a day.

yeah actually they will
Aug 18, 2012

In Training posted:

I'm afraid raiden has made his home on playstation all stars battle royale

Chill Penguin
Jan 10, 2004

you know korky buchek?
im wonder if there are any raging mentall ill posters out there furious that cloud is in smash but not geno, the pinocchio rip-off from Mario a& Luigi

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

I went on Smashboards after the announcement and there were lots of mad ppl.

codenameFANGIO
May 4, 2012

What are you even booing here?

Chill Penguin posted:

im wonder if there are any raging mentall ill posters out there furious that cloud is in smash but not geno, the pinocchio rip-off from Mario a& Luigi

There are also dudes holding out hope that this new agreement with square means that Geno is next, lol

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Elizabeth from Bioshock 3.

program666
Aug 22, 2013

Chill Penguin posted:

octo pimp didn't like it lol

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

program666 posted:

octo pimp didn't like it lol
Rock the casbah
Rock the casbah

mabels big day
Feb 25, 2012

FactsAreUseless posted:

Rock the casbah
Rock the casbah

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

codenameFANGIO posted:

There are also dudes holding out hope that this new agreement with square means that Geno is next, lol

i swear the people that want geno in is just the same 12 loud ppl posting across several accounts all over the internet

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

I wish I wasn't the only one who wanted Toon Ganondorf. I think two-swords Ganondorf would be amazing.

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

FactsAreUseless posted:

Rock the casbah
Rock the casbah

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

program666
Aug 22, 2013

FactsAreUseless posted:

Rock the casbah