Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Sofia Coppola_OD_
Nov 1, 2004

wow

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sofia Coppola_OD_
Nov 1, 2004

i'm 100% certain snake and wolf are announced in december, they played the brawl music during the "Smash Direct" announcement

Sofia Coppola_OD_
Nov 1, 2004

nintendo is slowly unraveling the world's natural laws and forms, making true all myths and meme, beckoning the conception of a New Era

Sofia Coppola_OD_
Nov 1, 2004

i actually unironically think it should be Jessica from DQ8, they just announced a bunch of new DQ stuff, shes a girl character and she could use whips which are not represented in the current roster.

Sofia Coppola_OD_
Nov 1, 2004

maybe incorporate slimes into her moveset also

Sofia Coppola_OD_
Nov 1, 2004

i'll be the clouds butthole guy, if someone must

Sofia Coppola_OD_
Nov 1, 2004

im small

Sofia Coppola_OD_
Nov 1, 2004

wormskulls av is very pleasing, i love her, thank you

Sofia Coppola_OD_
Nov 1, 2004

also i do not look like pennyarcade PLease dont mentally associate me~!!

Sofia Coppola_OD_
Nov 1, 2004

those are the only good ones ya dingus!

Sofia Coppola_OD_
Nov 1, 2004

think about Smash x Dissidia in like 3 years and how strange and epic thats gonna be, and even more epic when it spawns a spin-off RPG series

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sofia Coppola_OD_
Nov 1, 2004

any White Gamers around?

• Locked thread