Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Badger of Basra
Jul 26, 2007

page 8 best page for first posts

"jihadi john"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Badger of Basra
Jul 26, 2007

what the gently caress why is he back

Badger of Basra
Jul 26, 2007

i blame the guy who was talking about pizza

Badger of Basra
Jul 26, 2007

i found an swtor player who named his legacy (shared name between all characters) "fuccboi"

Badger of Basra
Jul 26, 2007

Mr. Trump said he would aggressively bomb the region, using a barnyard epithet to describe just how aggressively he would act and getting some applause from the crowd. “I would just bomb those suckers.”

is suckers a "barnyard epithet" (whatever the gently caress that means)?

Badger of Basra
Jul 26, 2007

zoux posted:

its a dirty bomb

someone call majorian

Badger of Basra
Jul 26, 2007

why are we calling this dude jihadi john if his name is mohammed

feels racist

Badger of Basra
Jul 26, 2007

The Warszawa posted:

ugh i have about 90 minutes to make a healthy lunch decision since i didn't have time to make a lunch today

90 minutes is a p long time

Badger of Basra
Jul 26, 2007

The Warszawa posted:

well it was more a rhetorical question because zoux is right

some big changes for the new thread

Badger of Basra
Jul 26, 2007

R. Mute posted:

axe

it works

it did for like four years but now it seems like everyone things axe is for assholes

maybe those assholes spend a lot of money idk

Berke Negri posted:

when did movemeber become about prostate cancer

i thought it was just a thing someone made up

i'm pretty sure it was just a thing where you grow a gross mustache until like three or four years ago

Badger of Basra
Jul 26, 2007

nutranurse posted:

i thought it was just "noshavenovember"

movember doesnt even make any sense

this too

Badger of Basra
Jul 26, 2007

they should have elected segolene when they had the chance

Ghost of Reagan Past posted:

I shave in November.

I'm a rebel.

same

Badger of Basra
Jul 26, 2007

is josh barro still pretending to be a republican

Badger of Basra
Jul 26, 2007

Disinterested posted:

Yeah I mean you guys are going to have hillary vs Rubio I guess it is ironic

it turns out people have rediscovered rubio wanting to do immigration reform once so he's out i'm afraid

Badger of Basra
Jul 26, 2007

The Warszawa posted:

why did i think you were a stenographer

that's alligator horse

Badger of Basra
Jul 26, 2007

The Warszawa posted:

wow david geffen really likes seeing his name on poo poo

a private school for professors kids

such a good cause

Badger of Basra
Jul 26, 2007

Gravel Gravy posted:

I don't think there are very many professions that are really "good"

communist party organizer

Badger of Basra
Jul 26, 2007

nutranurse posted:

advertising's really just filled w the cast offs of rich families who were too dumb to be doctors or lawyers or ceos and writers/artists who cant stomach the whole starving artist thing :shrug:

more of the former than the latter tho

which one are you

Badger of Basra
Jul 26, 2007

fade5 posted:

drat it

oh and MIGF, please stay the gently caress out of the Middle East thread, the I/P thread, USPol, and whatever else besides chat thread that you wish to "grace" with your wisdom

seriously, post here in chat thread but don't gently caress up a bunch of other threads, they're mostly readable now, especially the Middle East thread

actually post in all those other threads but not this one, because i don't read those threads

Badger of Basra
Jul 26, 2007

zoux posted:

This is not fallout. It is a dull, high spec'd low quality, unimaginative rpg where you are shoe horned into a broad story of one individual. Dual uninspired dialogue and choices, the most you will get out of this game is using it as a walking simulator and mass murder simulator. It is incredibly non optimized, a strewn mish mash of key bindings that make no sense compared to the previous games that worked far better, and a UI in past games that worked far better, but they now have a horrid GUI.

Fallout 4 is the Oblivion of Morrowind if Morrowind was FO3/NV, they completely missed the mark and made a console game for casuals in this generation. Terrible tacked on building and mod simulator to make money off the crop of recent titles. They just didn't put the heart and feelings of the past games in this, it isn't there, there is no nostalgia to lean upon, go play FO3 and NV and mod them like mad. Mods and dlc cannot save FO4.

We can only hope they go back to the pure roots and get a developer that actually loves Fallout that in FO5 in 4 years no talking protagonist, more branching storylines, and nothing fancy to hype. Back to skills, back to actual roleplaying, back to an actual working UI, back to something made specifically for PC gamers. Graphics might just be the one semi decent thing it has going for it despite what most say, and that is all imo. It however still deserves a zero for bringing out such vitriol I had after 20 hours of play that I had to spend a day to calm down and play games I actually like, such as FO3 and Payday2 (which I don't agree with certain things such as micro transactions) but I play it because I enjoy it, and I do not in anyway as of this moment like FO4.

excellent

Badger of Basra
Jul 26, 2007

blowfish posted:

thought experiment:

podunk flyover state U loses tax funding, goes fishing for donors

literally hitler gets hired as tenured faculty, then un-hired while in the process of moving there over allegations of genocidal tendencies that upset donors

should hitler be able to sue them for a job/money

blowfish is the worst

Badger of Basra
Jul 26, 2007

Alligator Horse posted:

On the bright side, the internet giving these people a place to air their opinions prevents them from becoming the axe-wielding nutjobs they would probably be without an escape valve.

has there been a video game murderer yet

Badger of Basra
Jul 26, 2007

The Warszawa posted:

well that's when the last feasible grocery store closes not really when the clock out happens

do you live in a food desert

Badger of Basra
Jul 26, 2007

Disinterested posted:

you too can be like alexander 'themittani' gianturco and turn your alliance in to a giant money trap for yourself after abandoning your lucrative career in law

the perfidious turk

Badger of Basra
Jul 26, 2007

apparently there's a "dating" site now for women who want a gay friend

Badger of Basra
Jul 26, 2007

Berke Negri posted:

yeah basically they run twitch shows throughout the day every day and themittani is almost some kind of lifestyle brand now its nuts

twitch shows of what

Badger of Basra
Jul 26, 2007

i feel like fascism should be bannable

Badger of Basra
Jul 26, 2007

but why do you want to be banned

Badger of Basra
Jul 26, 2007

Badger of Basra posted:

i feel like fascism should be bannable

Rollofthedice posted:

combo deserves to be posted twice imo

a pride parade of posts

Badger of Basra
Jul 26, 2007

Crain posted:

I've been invited to play board games with some coworkers and interns tonight at my Moonie coworkers cult compound home.

No alcohol allowed.

I'm bringing two flasks.

why are you even considering attendance

Badger of Basra
Jul 26, 2007

The Warszawa posted:

chess and dominoes are played non-professionally at parks a lot of the time

my cuban board game epistemes

Badger of Basra
Jul 26, 2007

how does eve affect iceland's economy

Badger of Basra
Jul 26, 2007

a joke about how people who play dominoes and chess in the park are often cuban

Badger of Basra
Jul 26, 2007

things my friend posts on instagram: selfies, pictures of starbucks cup, selfies w/starbucks cup

Badger of Basra
Jul 26, 2007

zoux posted:

White girl?

gay guy

Badger of Basra
Jul 26, 2007

i'm not saying "ugh millennials" or anything but i could do with some variations. what did you have for dinner? do you have pets? post pet pics

Jerry Manderbilt posted:

i'm jealous of my world traveler instagram friends

one has moved on from touring the american west to india and both look amazing

i hate these people, for jealousy reasons

Badger of Basra
Jul 26, 2007

Rollofthedice posted:

dont tempt me badger i'll do it

i've had enough of your blurry cat pics

Badger of Basra
Jul 26, 2007

it's going to be interesting when the eu breaks apart