Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Benne
Sep 2, 2011

STOP DOING HEROIN
If there was ever a time to award both teams a loss, this game was it.

Either way, Buffalo moves to 5-4 and has an important tiebreaker in the wild card race, despite their best efforts to give the game away.

The best part about this lovely game? The Week 17 rematch could have huge playoff implications. AFC, y'all.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose
I feel happy for Rex Ryan. I really do.

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

Associate Justice Lena "Kegels" Dunham: An uncool thought to have: 'is that guy walking in the dark behind me a rapist? Never mind, he's Asian.
Rex Ryan: Great Coach, or Greatest Coach?

Makes U Think

Winkie01
Nov 28, 2004
Both teams are pee poo

Suspect Bucket
Jan 15, 2012

SHRIMPDOR WAS A MAN
I mean, HE WAS A SHRIMP MAN
er, maybe also A DRAGON
or possibly
A MINOR LEAGUE BASEBALL TEAM
BUT HE WAS STILL
SHRIMPDOR

Benne posted:

If there was ever a time to award both teams a loss, this game was it.

You obviously did not see the game the Jet's played on sunday

Ramadu
Aug 25, 2004

2015 NFL MVP

J E T S JETS JETS JETS

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

If you see this avatar while scrolling the succ zone, you have been visited by the mcmagic of shitty lib takes! Good luck and prosperity will come to you, but only if you reply "shut the fuck up mcmagic" to this post!
Rex Ryan is an absolute piece of poo poo head coach. The only thing worse than having him coach your team is giving away a game to his awful team with a ST Turnover and horrible playcalls. Just a horror show.

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

mcmagic posted:

Rex Ryan is an absolute piece of poo poo head coach. The only thing worse than having him coach your team is giving away a game to his awful team with a ST Turnover and horrible playcalls. Just a horror show.

:qqsay:

ZenVulgarity
Oct 9, 2012

I made the hat by transforming my zen

mcmagic posted:

Rex Ryan is better than Toilet Bowles :smugdog:

Sheen Sheen
Nov 18, 2002
Yo gently caress the Jets

Bills Rule

Darby > Revis :colbert:

7 RING SHRIMP
Oct 3, 2012

mcmagic posted:

Oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

If you see this avatar while scrolling the succ zone, you have been visited by the mcmagic of shitty lib takes! Good luck and prosperity will come to you, but only if you reply "shut the fuck up mcmagic" to this post!
Enjoy it bills fans. You got the win but you have THAT as your coach for the forseeable future.

Sheen Sheen
Nov 18, 2002

mcmagic posted:

Enjoy it bills fans. You got the win but you have somebody better than Todd Bowles as your coach for the forseeable future.

:smugdog:

axeil
Feb 14, 2006

mcmagic posted:

Enjoy it bills fans. You got the win but you have THAT as your coach for the forseeable future.

A coach that beats the Jets all the time?

Sounds like a good deal imo

Impossibly Perfect Sphere
Nov 6, 2002

They wasted Luanne on Lucky!

She could of have been so much more but the writers just didn't care!
Those two throws to receivers two yards behind the line with no one to block on 4th down were just god awful.

Hot Diggity!
Apr 3, 2010

SKELITON_BRINGING_U_ON.GIF
Football's good

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

NC-17 posted:

Those two throws to receivers two yards behind the line on 4th down were just god awful.

What was Rex Ryan, garbage coach, thinking!

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle
bacarri, i miss u bby

i wanted you to be the best ever so i could get a redskins RAMBO jersey

why'd you stop sucking once you left? was it haslett? we dropped him already, sugar. pls come back?

sirtommygunn
Mar 7, 2013

Man Chan Gailey's offense is generally good but there's a spot every game where there's a critical first down to be made and he does something retarded instead of what's worked like 10 times already.

Sheen Sheen
Nov 18, 2002
RYAN FITZPATRICK PUMPKINWATCH 2015

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

axeil posted:

A coach that beats the Jets all the time?

Sounds like a good deal imo

1 win is all the time? You're 5-4. The Jets are 5-4.7 games to go.

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

Rex Ryan is undefeated as a head coach against the jets, actually

7 RING SHRIMP
Oct 3, 2012

mcmagic posted:

Tom Sellout
May 27, 2011

$240 million of Johnny Walker Blue and Throatzilla's services.

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

I think it's safe to say the bills "beat" the jets

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002
Fitzmagic kinda died down today

Sheen Sheen
Nov 18, 2002
Western NY > East Rutherford NJ

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

WHERE MY HOSE DRINKERS AT

this mccoy post game interview is fantastic

Hot Diggity!
Apr 3, 2010

the nfl is straight up trolling color blind people ahahahaha

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle

Sheen Sheen posted:

RYAN FITZPATRICK PUMPKINWATCH 2015

the jets win the game if the 4th and 4 isn't drawn up for kellen "total fuckin idiot" davis

Nov 6, 2002

AAA DOLFAN posted:

Fitzmagic kinda died down today

He was not good, but there were some ugly drops and some dumb playcalls that made him look even worse.

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

someone please tell me that a gif has been made of rex's celebration

Winkie01
Nov 28, 2004

mcmagic posted:

Maybe you should join the NRA and so something about it.

Hot Diggity!
Apr 3, 2010

Winkie01 posted:

i love rex ryan so much

Nov 6, 2002

Winkie01 posted:

Yeah you sure showed that organization that employed you way past your expiration date.

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

rex ryan is so awesome guys

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

Winkie01 posted:

This game was his super bowl and he won it. Barely. The Bills are going nowhere.

Spring Break My Heart
Feb 15, 2012
The Jason Witten interview while Dez is going nuts in the background... Mmm it's good

Winkie01
Nov 28, 2004

mcmagic posted:

This game was his super bowl and he won it. Barely. The Bills are going nowhere.

To be fair its the Jets super bowl too and they lost it.

So many bills fans getting jerked off by strangers right now must feel glorious, the hand job and the win.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

Winkie01 posted:

To be fair its the Jets super bowl too and they lost it.

No it's really not. Jets are making the playoffs.

I'll sign up for 3 catches for 14 yards.

• Locked thread