Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
evilweasel
Aug 24, 2002

Ehud posted:

What does it profit a fan to gain a Lombardi trophy but lose his soul

pfft, we gained more than one

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Its Rinaldo
Aug 13, 2010

CODS BINCH

Hijo Del Helmsley posted:

Anybody But The Patriots is the default fanbase.

You say that but...

Blowjob Overtime
Apr 6, 2008

Steeeeriiiiiiiiike twooooooo!

Ross Angeles posted:

I want to find out

Same. That Shrimp dude makes it sound pretty stellar.

C-Euro
Mar 20, 2010

:science:
Soiled Meat

Ehud posted:

Do not hate other AFCE fans. If you cannot live with them, then at least do them no harm. For theirs is already a hard lot.

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

SlipUp posted:

Pats fans are talking about vanquishing the demon. I was referring to this:

They are fulfilling the prophecy.

i'm aware, it took the second luckiest catch in super bowl history for the second thing there to happen.

Impossibly Perfect Sphere
Nov 6, 2002

They wasted Luanne on Lucky!

She could of have been so much more but the writers just didn't care!
Being a Patriots fan is like being a young white dude in a major metro from a really rich family with great connections.

What I'm saying is Pats fans are the 1% of the NFL.

nerve
Jan 2, 2011

SKA SUCKS

NC-17 posted:

Being a Patriots fan is like being a young white dude in a major metro from a really rich family with great connections.

What I'm saying is Pats fans are the 1% of the NFL.

okay now i want this for all teams

computer parts
Nov 18, 2010

PLEASE CLAP

nerve posted:

The Lions are like the Detroit of the NF- ooh wait.

nerve
Jan 2, 2011

SKA SUCKS
who will get the darkest when describing the browns. it can be you!!!

Nov 6, 2002

nerve posted:

who will get the darkest when describing the browns. it can be you!!!

Are you familiar with the current state of Syria?

That Works
Jul 22, 2006

Every revolution evaporates and leaves behind only the slime of a new bureaucracy

Ehud posted:

Pretty sweet bragging rights.

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

WHERE MY HOSE DRINKERS AT

bills fans fill their lombardi hole with sick acts of depravity and other hole-filling

Manoueverable
Oct 23, 2010

Dubs Loves Wubs

That Works posted:

Pretty sweet bragging rights.

Gotta make sure to read the fine print though so you know what you're in for, since they don't use a form contract it can sneak past a lot of people

Mine happened to be "in the event that Fan knowingly purchases any object with a 12 on it, this Agreement shall be in breach, and remedies include, but are not limited to, ironic retribution bearing the number 12"

SlipUp
Sep 30, 2006

stayin c o o l

Groovelord Neato posted:

i'm aware, it took the second luckiest catch in super bowl history for the second thing there to happen.

A single catch and 4 quarters of being dominated by the giant's D line in case you forgot.

Probably Magic
Oct 9, 2012

Looking cute, feeling cute.

nerve posted:

Being a Titans fan is like being a Milford Man.

Noctone
Oct 25, 2005

XO til we overdose..
The Patriots have turned heel so hard that I actually kind of like them now. The only thing that would be cooler than the Patriots going 19-0 and rubbing Goodell's face in his own poo poo is Cammy Cam winning the Super Bowl on a beast mode run and then doing whatever dance pisses off old white people the most.

Eifert Posting
Apr 1, 2007

Most of the time he catches it every time.
Grimey Drawer
The Bengals are like getting in to your kick rear end out of state reach school but then taking Philosophy without a scholarship.

The Steelers are like using your star athlete status and podunk poo poo hole local cops to get out of several sexual acts of misconduct Scott free.

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

Noctone posted:

The Patriots have turned heel so hard that I actually kind of like them now. The only thing that would be cooler than the Patriots going 19-0 and rubbing Goodell's face in his own poo poo is Cammy Cam winning the Super Bowl on a beast mode run and then doing whatever dance pisses off old white people the most.

Cam just starts floating around the stadium like Kendrick Lamar in the Alright video

PrinceRandom
Feb 26, 2013

cam newton isn't that exciting of a person jesus.

Stupid Dick
May 25, 2004

People are really upset about Cam Newton and it's great. Cam Newton is the bee's knees

Ramadu
Aug 25, 2004

2015 NFL MVP

Noctone posted:

actually there is nothing cool about the patriots going 19-0 at all, hth friend

GonadTheBallbarian
Jul 23, 2007

Ramadu posted:

the look on roger goodell's face when Brady takes the trophy from him, and just throws this out:

Stupid Dick posted:

People are really upset about Cam Newton and it's great. Cam Newton is the bee's knees

Cam is cool and good.

D-LINK
Oct 1, 2007

I was talking to peachy Peach about kissy Kiss. He bought me a soda.

Eifert Posting posted:

The Bengals are like getting in to your kick rear end out of state reach school but then taking Philosophy without a scholarship.

The Steelers are like using your star athlete status and podunk poo poo hole local cops to get out of several sexual acts of misconduct Scott free.

I only used mine to get out of speeding tickets, so I'm probably a disappointment to the fan base

Noctone
Oct 25, 2005

XO til we overdose..

PrinceRandom posted:

wrong

Ramadu posted:

wrong

WugLyfe posted:

the look on roger goodell's face when Brady takes the trophy from him, and just throws this out:

Cam is cool and good.

correct

D-LINK
Oct 1, 2007

I was talking to peachy Peach about kissy Kiss. He bought me a soda.
Imagining the endless fountain of insults and shame that will flow when the Patriots 1st lose in this season, and then early exit in the playoffs is giving me prodromal schizophrenia

Fate Accomplice
Nov 30, 2006

MY NIGGA D-LINK posted:

Imagining the endless fountain of insults and shame that will flow when the Patriots 1st lose in this season, and then early exit in the playoffs is giving me prodromal schizophrenia

Around here we seem pretty sure they're gonna drop at least one regular season game.

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

PrinceRandom posted:

sorry he's not an animated 13 year old japanese girl

PrinceRandom
Feb 26, 2013

Alaois posted:

sorry he's not an animated 13 year old japanese girl

lol.

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

i google image searched "anime cam newton" and was insanely disappointed in the results

PrinceRandom
Feb 26, 2013

i don't care about athletes except when they're playing so i have no idea who is interesting or not.

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

YOU SAY MY POSTS ARE THE RAVINGS OF THE DUMBEST PERSON ON GOD'S GREEN EARTH BUT YOU YOURSELF ARE READING THEM. CURIOUS!

WugLyfe posted:

Cam is cool and good.

To be honest I don't think Goodell will care that much as I don't think any of this was personal for him. I mean he does seem egotistical but that damage is done.

GonadTheBallbarian
Jul 23, 2007

CharlestheHammer posted:

To be honest I don't think Goodell will care that much as I don't think any of this was personal for him. I mean he does seem egotistical but that damage is done.

tbh you really need to learn to take posts in jest.

nobody cares what your honest opinion on a joke is.

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

YOU SAY MY POSTS ARE THE RAVINGS OF THE DUMBEST PERSON ON GOD'S GREEN EARTH BUT YOU YOURSELF ARE READING THEM. CURIOUS!
Sure it's a joke, suuuure.

GonadTheBallbarian
Jul 23, 2007

CharlestheHammer posted:

Sure it's a joke, suuuure.

sorry if you suck at reading people dude, it's a classic symptom so I'll forgive you

TheBizzness
Oct 5, 2004

Reign on me.
It's to the point where a 19-0 Pats season would be worth it if Brady and BB would just retire and go away.

Instead they'll do it, and still win the division or more for the next 4 years.

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

WugLyfe posted:

sorry if you suck at reading people dude, it's a classic symptom so I'll forgive you

You are weirdly defensive about this.

GonadTheBallbarian
Jul 23, 2007

CharlestheHammer posted:

You are weirdly defensive about this.

smdh

GonadTheBallbarian fucked around with this message at 06:32 on Nov 19, 2015

That Works
Jul 22, 2006

Every revolution evaporates and leaves behind only the slime of a new bureaucracy

Cam is a fraud and one day you will all realize that.

Nov 6, 2002

New England at best will go 14-2. I'd say 13-3 or 12-4 is more likely.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gorelab
Dec 26, 2006

The Panthers, however, are gonna go 18-1 after they win the Superbowl.

• Locked thread