Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
troofs
Feb 28, 2011

The better Manning.

NC-17 posted:

New England at best will go 14-2. I'd say 13-3 or 12-4 is more likely.

I dunno dude, their schedule isn't that scary. There's maybe a random loss to Denver or a divisional loss in there but I wouldn't be shocked at all if they went undefeated in the regular season.

The postseason is another question. Looking back on it now, their schedule has been kind of a cupcake outside of the steelers game and the bills and jets, maybe the pats aren't quite as good as we think? nope they're going undefeated

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Parmesan Basil
Nov 12, 2008

TIME IS THE FIRE IN WHICH WE BURN THE GAME CLOCK
Pats will not make it to the championship game because they are a FRAUD (trademark) team and thus will fail.

Athanatos
Jun 7, 2006

Est. 1967

NC-17 posted:

Who the heck remaining is going to beat them? None of their remaining games will even be within 25 points.

evilweasel
Aug 24, 2002

Athanatos posted:

Who the heck remaining is going to beat them? None of their remaining games will even be within 25 points.

The Broncos defense is still good and could make it a low-scoring game. Who knows, Brock could also be good.

GaussianCopula
Jun 5, 2011
Jews fleeing the Holocaust are not in any way comparable to North Africans, who don't flee genocide but want to enjoy the social welfare systems of Northern Europe.

troofs posted:

I dunno dude, their schedule isn't that scary. There's maybe a random loss to Denver or a divisional loss in there but I wouldn't be shocked at all if they went undefeated in the regular season.

The postseason is another question. Looking back on it now, their schedule has been kind of a cupcake outside of the steelers game and the bills and jets, maybe the pats aren't quite as good as we think? nope they're going undefeated

Who should we be afraid of in the post-season pre-Super Bowl? We already beat the Steelers and Colts, the AFC East is our bitch anyway, the Bengals are the Bengals and the Broncos might have a QB situation that's about as bad as it gets (well, not Houston/Browns level sad but still) so that leaves probably 1 WildCard spot open, but who is going to get that and challenge the Patriots?

And in the Super Bowl? As long as it's not the Giants I feel confident that Goodell will have to give the next Lombardi to Brady.

19-0 here we come.

Parmesan Basil posted:

Pats will not make it to the championship game because they are a FRAUD (trademark) team and thus will fail.

But we are actually good at cheating. Maybe if the Bengals were as good at cheating as we are they would have won a play-off game in the last 24 years*. Just a thought.

*During that time the Patriots won 4 Super Bowls and 7 AFC titles.

GaussianCopula fucked around with this message at 15:06 on Nov 19, 2015

Diva Cupcake
Aug 15, 2005

GaussianCopula posted:

Who should we be afraid of in the post-season pre-Super Bowl? We already beat the Steelers and Colts, the AFC East is our bitch anyway, the Bengals are the Bengals and the Broncos might have a QB situation that's about as bad as it gets (well, not Houston/Browns level sad but still) so that leaves probably 1 WildCard spot open, but who is going to get that and challenge the Patriots?

And in the Super Bowl? As long as it's not the Giants I feel confident that Goodell will have to give the next Lombardi to Brady.

19-0 here we come.
:911:ANYBODY CAN BE BEAT:911:

http://www.pro-football-reference.com/boxscores/201101160nwe.htm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GrXn2sq_uEI

troofs
Feb 28, 2011

The better Manning.
There's also the Steelers, but yeah I think the pats have a very good chance of winning every game they play from here on out. That said, it's the NFL, anything can happen, their divisional games with the bills and jets weren't exactly blowouts, and maybe Big Brock is actually good.

Maybe the bengals might even finally play well in the playoffs. Anything's possible!

troofs fucked around with this message at 15:13 on Nov 19, 2015

That Works
Jul 22, 2006

Every revolution evaporates and leaves behind only the slime of a new bureaucracy

Athanatos posted:

The Cardinals, in the Superbowl, inshallah

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012

Athanatos posted:

Mariota is going to kick that jabroni tom brady's candy rear end. Brady will come out of the gate swinging but it wont phase Mariota. Mariota will then hit him then hit him then hit him till finally he lays brady's candy rear end down with a DG Bottom and finishes him off with the ducks elbow and it will be over in 1 2 3.

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

SlipUp posted:

A single catch and 4 quarters of being dominated by the giant's D line in case you forgot.

they win if he doesn't make that catch tho...

SlipUp
Sep 30, 2006

stayin c o o l
They also win regardless of the catch if they put up more than 17 points. :)

TheBuckmister
Oct 18, 2008
Brady's receiving cast + offensive line makes up an entire hospital wing at this point so I'm not really on the 16-0 train. Thankfully the Broncos imploded and the Bengals goofed so the Pats can likely get a bye even if they drop a few.

fsif
Jul 18, 2003

NC-17 posted:

I really can't say I'm seeing the Patriots finishing 3–4 down the stretch.

Impossibly Perfect Sphere
Nov 6, 2002

They wasted Luanne on Lucky!

She could of have been so much more but the writers just didn't care!
I say 13-3 with people in New England gnashing their teeth wondering if the team peaked too soon while the rest of the country celebrates.

fsif
Jul 18, 2003

Julian Edelman: The Real MVP

evilweasel
Aug 24, 2002

fsif posted:

Julian Edelman: The Real MVP

he really should have been the super bowl mvp

Parmesan Basil
Nov 12, 2008

TIME IS THE FIRE IN WHICH WE BURN THE GAME CLOCK

GaussianCopula posted:

But we are actually good at cheating. Maybe if the Bengals were as good at cheating as we are they would have won a play-off game in the last 24 years*. Just a thought.

*During that time the Patriots won 4 Super Bowls and 7 AFC titles.

You will try that on a smart team and you will be caught and have your titles stripped and Brady will be banned from the hall for life. As he deserves.

evilweasel
Aug 24, 2002

Parmesan Basil posted:

You will try that on a smart team and you will be caught and have your titles stripped and Brady will be banned from the hall for life. As he deserves.

we DID get caught, yet here we are :smugdog:

Fritz Coldcockin
Nov 7, 2005
Go 15-0, then rest starters for the last game of the season to make every ESPN talking head explode.

evilweasel
Aug 24, 2002

going to be mighty sad if the colts don't make the playoffs this year and we don't get to continue the tradition of getting a freebie playoff game where we pound them into the dirt

GonadTheBallbarian
Jul 23, 2007

kneel every down, no injuries to starters or backups

LorneReams
Jun 27, 2003
I'm bizarre

WugLyfe posted:

15-0-1 has a ring to it.

GaussianCopula
Jun 5, 2011
Jews fleeing the Holocaust are not in any way comparable to North Africans, who don't flee genocide but want to enjoy the social welfare systems of Northern Europe.

WugLyfe posted:

Can you even imagine what would happen if Bill did that?

It would be glorious to see.

But he won't.

GonadTheBallbarian
Jul 23, 2007

they would probably get penalized by the league pretty heavily for being noncompetitive

latinotwink1997
Jan 2, 2008

Taste my Ball of Hope, foul dragon!

What if the Patriots deflated balls to give teams a chance?

Chilichimp
Oct 24, 2006

TIE Adv xWampa

It wamp, and it stomp

Grimey Drawer

Noctone posted:

wrong

wrong

correct

Bernie Sanders account spotted.

GonadTheBallbarian
Jul 23, 2007

Chilichimp posted:

Bernie Sanders account spotted.

wrong

;)

Rooster Brooster
Mar 30, 2001

Maybe it doesn't really matter anymore.

Should get immediate entrance to the hall of fame for this interview, imho

The Little Kielbasa
Mar 29, 2001

and another thing: im not mad. please dont put in the newspaper that i got mad.

NC-17 posted:

Being a Patriots fan is like being a young white dude in a major metro from a really rich family with great connections.

What I'm saying is Pats fans are the 1% of the NFL.

Nouveau riche though. For anyone over 30 with an acceptable level of breeding, the word "Patriots" immediately conjures images of a trash-caliber franchise and tepid crowds more concerned with the latest Johnny Damon gossip than anything happening on the foot-ball pitch or whatever it's called. The Pats know this is how the real aristocracy views them, which is why they always come across as so grasping and desperate. Maybe in a decade or two they'll find acceptance and lose the insecurity. Who can tell.

Gyro Zeppeli
Jul 19, 2012

sure hope no-one throws me off a bridge

In comparison, the Raiders are the old money fallen on hard times. Except now, the youngest son has a promising career again.

Impossibly Perfect Sphere
Nov 6, 2002

They wasted Luanne on Lucky!

She could of have been so much more but the writers just didn't care!
But he's probably going to piss it away on strippers in LA.

Gyro Zeppeli
Jul 19, 2012

NC-17 posted:

Then end up in prison for DUI doing burnouts in a Walmart parking lot.

C'est la vie.

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo

NC-17 posted:

Wouldn't you?

Probably Magic
Oct 9, 2012

Looking cute, feeling cute.

Metapod posted:

Mariota is going to kick that jabroni tom brady's candy rear end. Brady will come out of the gate swinging but it wont phase Mariota. Mariota will then hit him then hit him then hit him till finally he lays brady's candy rear end down with a DG Bottom and finishes him off with the ducks elbow and it will be over in 1 2 3.

*Subscribes to fanfiction.net/metapod.*

WHOOPS
Nov 6, 2009

Hijo Del Helmsley posted:

Then end up in prison for DUI doing burnouts in a Walmart parking lot.

C'est la vie.

But enough about Aldon Smith's most recent incident.

D-LINK
Oct 1, 2007

I was talking to peachy Peach about kissy Kiss. He bought me a soda.

The Little Kielbasa posted:

Nouveau riche though. For anyone over 30 with an acceptable level of breeding, the word "Patriots" immediately conjures images of a trash-caliber franchise and tepid crowds more concerned with the latest Johnny Damon gossip than anything happening on the foot-ball pitch or whatever it's called. The Pats know this is how the real aristocracy views them, which is why they always come across as so grasping and desperate. Maybe in a decade or two they'll find acceptance and lose the insecurity. Who can tell.

Qft this 1000x

7 RING SHRIMP
Oct 3, 2012

Nouveau rich is still rich

Spring Break My Heart
Feb 15, 2012

The Little Kielbasa posted:

In related news, Donald Trump will become President of the United States of America.

fsif
Jul 18, 2003

Those Super Bowl rings are basically stone lions in front of a New Jersey McMansion.

This is what I will tell myself.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gyro Zeppeli
Jul 19, 2012

fsif posted:

Those Super Bowl rings are basically stone lions in front of a New Jersey McMansion.

This is what I will tell myself.

Buffalo Bills: The Lower Middle Class of the NFL.

• Locked thread