Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
GonadTheBallbarian
Jul 23, 2007

Noctone posted:

I think it would be cool and good if Manning never played another snap and he had to live with the shameful irony of his last, record-setting game being an utterly Favreian effort that got him benched. I don't even particularly dislike the guy but it would be an hilarious historical footnote.

Oddly fitting given the record he broke that game.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GonadTheBallbarian
Jul 23, 2007

Yeah, pretty much.

Sorry about your lost game, Bengals. We all drop one to a weird team now and again.

GonadTheBallbarian
Jul 23, 2007

Ramadu posted:

actually there is nothing cool about the patriots going 19-0 at all, hth friend

the look on roger goodell's face when Brady takes the trophy from him, and just throws this out:

Stupid Dick posted:

People are really upset about Cam Newton and it's great. Cam Newton is the bee's knees

Cam is cool and good.

GonadTheBallbarian
Jul 23, 2007

CharlestheHammer posted:

To be honest I don't think Goodell will care that much as I don't think any of this was personal for him. I mean he does seem egotistical but that damage is done.

tbh you really need to learn to take posts in jest.

nobody cares what your honest opinion on a joke is.

GonadTheBallbarian
Jul 23, 2007

CharlestheHammer posted:

Sure it's a joke, suuuure.

sorry if you suck at reading people dude, it's a classic symptom so I'll forgive you

GonadTheBallbarian
Jul 23, 2007

CharlestheHammer posted:

You are weirdly defensive about this.

smdh

GonadTheBallbarian fucked around with this message at 06:32 on Nov 19, 2015

GonadTheBallbarian
Jul 23, 2007

kneel every down, no injuries to starters or backups

GonadTheBallbarian
Jul 23, 2007

they would probably get penalized by the league pretty heavily for being noncompetitive

GonadTheBallbarian
Jul 23, 2007

Chilichimp posted:

Bernie Sanders account spotted.

wrong

;)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GonadTheBallbarian
Jul 23, 2007

Parmesan Basil posted:

Chiefs are Ignatius J. Reily