Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Parmesan Basil
Nov 12, 2008

TIME IS THE FIRE IN WHICH WE BURN THE GAME CLOCK
I'm glad to watch the end of Peyton's career and then the end of Elway's career. Get them out of the sport.

TJ Ward and Aqib Talib have always been dirty and need to be suspended for longer than the pittance they have faced.

Bench Smith for Daniel tomorrow. Everyone's lost faith in him, including the man himself.

Charcandrick West is legit? Hard to say, but he looked mad good today.

Marcus Peters needs to calm down but he's really good.

Broncos are done. Raiders will have the division lead before too much longer.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Parmesan Basil
Nov 12, 2008

Salvor_Hardin posted:

"Hey, all three remaining undefeated teams are cat teams. Yeah, there's the panthers, the bengals, and.. and... oh right, the cheat-ahs!"

- Some dadbro at my office

That's a good one.

You see, the Patriots have cheated several times.

Parmesan Basil
Nov 12, 2008

Ross Angeles posted:

*fans of 7-2 team abandon team to jump on bandwagon of 9-0 team*

Broncos fans are trash

I had one fill up my mentions on Twitter because I joked that I wanted to suplex every member of the Broncos team. They are garbage.

Parmesan Basil
Nov 12, 2008

Pats will not make it to the championship game because they are a FRAUD (trademark) team and thus will fail.

Parmesan Basil
Nov 12, 2008

GaussianCopula posted:

But we are actually good at cheating. Maybe if the Bengals were as good at cheating as we are they would have won a play-off game in the last 24 years*. Just a thought.

*During that time the Patriots won 4 Super Bowls and 7 AFC titles.

You will try that on a smart team and you will be caught and have your titles stripped and Brady will be banned from the hall for life. As he deserves.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Parmesan Basil
Nov 12, 2008

Chiefs are Ignatius J. Reily

• Locked thread