Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle
bacarri, i miss u bby

i wanted you to be the best ever so i could get a redskins RAMBO jersey

why'd you stop sucking once you left? was it haslett? we dropped him already, sugar. pls come back?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle

Sheen Sheen posted:

RYAN FITZPATRICK PUMPKINWATCH 2015

the jets win the game if the 4th and 4 isn't drawn up for kellen "total fuckin idiot" davis

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

mcmagic posted:

No it's really not. Jets are making the playoffs.

I'll sign up for 3 catches for 14 yards.

gosh, i dunno, it seems to me like the jets and bills are tied and the bills just beat the jets in their own stadium.

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

How does rob Ryan not get totally canned before the year is out? Good lord, I mean I'm as glad as anyone to see the redskins almost drop a 50 burger (I guess technically ONLY 40 were on the d) but man, they are not nearly good enough for that big of a score.

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

Peyton barely breaks the passing record and retires immediately afterwards, it is known.

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

MechaFrogzilla posted:

Well, that was the season. And it really encapsulates the season as a whole. All of our losses have been so similar.

Time to start thinking about next year. Bevell and Cable need to be gone. We need to draft real offensive linemen and draw up a real offense. If these things don't happen, the Seahawks will be mediocre to bad for a while.

Well, these things happen. At least you can't really say it was flukes that killed the season, this dog just won't hunt.

don't worry, the seahawks just need to replace the o-line, find receivers that aren't garbage, plan for the inevitable decline of lynch, and hope that wilson doesn't actually suck in a real big boy NFL offense.

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

chip kelly would be on thicker ice if he wasn't made GM, but oh well, he's on the hook for the whole of it now.

who has that worked for besides belichick anyway? i guess andy reid, but, uh, i guess the eagles just don't like hiring two guys to put together and then run the team?

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

brandon browner's more concerned with cheap shots than playing defense

http://gfycat.com/LegalComplicatedGnatcatcher

let's see... should i try and go for the running back following a caravan down the sideline on route to an 80 yard touchdown, or try and lay out spencer long, who's 5 yards behind the play and has no chance to get out in front of it? BAM haha suck it, lineman. thanks for the money, new orleans, you're welcome for the historically terrible defense. legion of boom, bitch. where's my next contract comin from?

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

timp posted:

In all honesty I'd be amazed if the Patriots aren't still No. 1 in all major publications tomorrow. Even as a Panthers fan I still feel like we need to do way more to earn a top spot over the Pats so long as both teams remain undefeated

whats gonna be neat is the panthers still being ranked like 3rd after the patriots lose a game.

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

Let it be known I'm all for anyone doing what they must to destroy the cult of personality around overgrown boy scout jj watt. Its a shame that one of the first volleys had been fired by the least charismatic man in America, but he's doing his part and god bless him.

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

it is a very johnny football thing to be pulled over by the cops, admit to having a few drinks, and the fact you might have gotten into a highway slapfight with your girlfriend, and suffer no consequences-rather, be awarded the starting job.

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

old dog child posted:

When I was a kid and came back from Japan after my dad's tour was over, I kept getting white people mixed up and it still happens sometimes. One of the perks of full immersion Japanese living!

its true, all humans do look alike.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

INSPECTAH DECK posted:

In related news, Donald Trump will become President of the United States of America.

trump's an interesting thought experiment in which whether someone from an incredibly wealthy background can still become enamored with tacky new money trappings.

• Locked thread