Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002
Fitzmagic kinda died down today

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002

NC-17 posted:

He was not good, but there were some ugly drops and some dumb playcalls that made him look even worse.

He had some dropped INTs, too.

Romo back on the Cowboys are an entirely different team. I cant believe his first game back is against us. Jesus Christ we straight up have no luck.

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002
Miami came back huge. Really proud of them.

Good plays by tannehill too but I really want a deep threat on this team. I'm waiting on my first round pick to get in.

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002
Glad Miami overcame such a bad call at the end. Miami shot themselves in the foot a few times (dropped deep ball by stills) but Seattle blew it at the end. Back to back first down drops.

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002
Oh man. That holder could seriously be cut because ONE JOB and all that...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002

Eifert Posting posted:

Dear TFF I promise when the Bengals get their ring I won't be back to bitching two years later like these shameful Hawks fans.

Well yeah but thats because by then Something Awful will have been shut down for decades

• Locked thread